Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

axleblaze posted:

Yeah, I honestly can't see this tour as being remotely worth it unless you want to see Soundgarden or you just need to see NIN on every tour.

Check and check. I've seen NIN tour every album since Lollapalooza in 1991 and I have to say other than the pure mayhem of the Further Down The Spiral '94 tour, Lights in the Sky tour from '08 was by far the best experience.

Scored two tickets for section 2 (middle) row Q with the NIN.com pre-sale.

Baron Von Ghoulosh fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Mar 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

Anonymous John posted:

Wish they'd skip an opening act and just have both Soundgarden and NIN play longer sets.

Yeah, this show just got a little bit more exciting for me. I haven't seen DEP since 2006. My chances of seeing NIN/DEP on stage together playing Wish just increased greatly.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

Leon Einstein posted:

I'm disappointed at the lack of booklet with Deviations. 80 bucks is steep for such barebones packaging.

I was more disappointed in the mailer packaging. I mean almost everyone uses frustration-free packaging to ship vinyl in now - right? Mine looks like it was dropped out of the sky. The sleeve corner was crushed. Considering the weight (not to mention the $80 price), I'd expect them to use a heavy duty shipping package.