Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chip McFuck
Jul 24, 2007

We droppin' like a comet and this Vulcan tried to Spock it/These Martians tried to do it, but knew they couldn't cop it

Hi everyone, just wanted to post this TTRPG I wrote for some critique and comments. I'm much more of an artist/designer than a writer, so I'll let the overview I wrote for the game do the talking:

quote:

Pan-­Oceanic is a tabletop roleplaying game for a Game Master (or GM) and two to five Players. It takes inspiration from such films as Leviathan, DeepStar Six, Alien, and The Abyss, among others. The game is meant to be easy to pick up and play, needing one session to complete. Materials required for play are six six-­sided dice, pencils, and paper.

The world of the Pan-­Oceanic takes place in a retro-­futurist 2140. Rising sea levels have caused humanity to look to the sea beds for resources, giving rise to the monolithic Pan-­Oceanic Corporation. Monopolizing deep-sea extraction, they operate mining rigs in all of the world's oceans and wield enormous power in government.

In the game, players act as employees of Pan-­Oceanic, exploring and trying to survive as the underwater mining facility they work in is crumbling and/or being destroyed around them. It is a game of survival, corporate greed, and the strength through adversity that bonds all of us together.

Using their wits and ingenuity to survive, the players must find a way off the facility or else find themselves trapped in a watery tomb.

Here's a google drive link to the PDF:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-sgZWPqse178jrK9nqbz93FJ1oBfvgnN/view?usp=sharing

This is my first attempt at writing an RPG and will greatly appreciate your thoughts and feelings about it. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU