Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Pesky Splinter posted:

If I'm hearing correctly, whenever Zero goes into berserk mode, vocals kick in for the music track. That's a pretty cool touch. Especially with the dynamic music they had for Nier

I wonder if it's actually supposed to be Zero singing while berserking. I certainly hope that's the case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Nier and Drakengard 3 probably have nothing in common, it barely had anything to do with Drakengard to begin with. Never play Drakengard 2.

EDIT: vvv welp nevermind then. Still don't play Drakengard 2.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Obviously the flower is also a camera, or possibly a RADAR apparatus.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Now I really want the Flower to be the ingame excuse for your minimap.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Save yourself the cash and go to LParchive.org.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I want the most gravelly Steve Blum or Keith David or Kevin Michael Richardson or similar for Mikhail because the idea of cute comic relief coming out with that voice is hilarious to me.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Oh man are weapon stories still a thing.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine

Nyagato posted:

Child soldiers

So MGS5?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
I don't know what's better, Verdelet once being king of the chick magnets or Papa Nier's special talent being a muscled Truffle Shuffle. Did they ever make art of Verdelet with locks? Because I'm imagining a huge, lovingly cared for pompadour.

• Locked thread