Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alopex
May 31, 2012

This is the sleeve I have chosen.
He seems pretty well-adjusted in Inuart's short story. I like to think that he was normal until the first time he killed a man and then he came to the conclusion that chopping up dudes in a grimdark gorespray is awesome and definitely what he wanted to do with the rest of his life. If it hadn't been for the main plot, he would've ended up starring in one of the more gruesome weapon stories.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alopex
May 31, 2012

As long as it is completely loving nuts and not impossible to play, I will be content.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Midway through Verse 2. I am enjoying the adventures of a murderous lunatic and her mentally disabled dragon friend. :3:

Does weapon size make any appreciable difference in this one or not? I am not good at comparison.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

I'm still in the forests. Is there a trick to the undead? Their shield is a huge pain to get through and I am impatient.

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Just finished the first desert chapter and I am not liking Cent; that superiority act is so drat grating. I'm kind of surprised he got off a second smug cryptic rear end in a top hat monologue without Zero hurling one of her myriad sharp metal objects into his skull. Alas, he's inevitably going to end up a party member so with luck horribly murdering his girlfriend in front of his eyes will tone that attitude down a notch. This game does an excellent job of making you feel like a real villain.

I love the rest of the horrible creepy disciple crew, though. I am really, really surprised that Dito's 22, but mostly relieved that Zero's not adding statutory rape to her long list of crimes. Now I don't need to feel as bad about liking her as well. And she's even being nicer to Mikhail now that he's gotten officially kidnapped and eaten someone alive! My little baby's growing up so fast. :3:

Alopex
May 31, 2012

nerdz posted:

My biggest gripe with this game is that it encourages you to grind for weapons and items, but in the main boss battles equipment and levels are useless.

The mid mission banter is the best thing about the game, but it just makes me mad that we won't ever get another Kid Icarus: Uprising.

At least you can still use the recovery/boost items.

I could listen to these jokers swear about platforming puzzles and compare bizarre sexual fetishes all day long. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alopex
May 31, 2012

Sir Gladu posted:

I just finished that fight, the credits are rolling, and can I just say fuuuuuuck that battle.
After 4-5 tries where I get completely destroyed, I finally figure out that they want me to use the GROUND triangle attack and win it with 90% health :suicide:

So that's what I've been doing wrong!

(gently caress that battle)

• Locked thread