Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

Anatharon posted:

I plan on playing Nier because apparently it's a good game and one of those "Games as art games" (Which I like, Killer7 and Deus Ex are some of my favorite games ever) but should I make sure to play it before Drakengard 3? And should I play Drakengard 2 for that matter?

I don't want to look at any of the pre-release stuff incase there's spoilers for Nier/DG2.

They're really only spiritually related at most. Nier technically takes place in the same universe as one of Drakengard's endings, but that's never even brought up at all in any meaningful way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

How can she fly a dragon with one eye? They don't even let people fly planes with one eye, even if they have a co-pilot. And dragons are just giant retarded dogs to begin with that can kill you.

Also that dude with the fauxhawk looks like he's eager to do your tech support at geek Squad.

Well, I imagine the dragon does a pretty decent job of not crashing into things to start off with. And I'm pretty sure if any sort of regulatory body tried to tell her not to fly....well, you can imagine how that would go over.

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

Genocyber posted:

Can you even replace the HDD on a Ps3 easily?

It's seriously one of the easiest things you can do. You'll literally have a harder time unscrewing the drive bay than the entire rest of the install process.

• Locked thread