Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BCR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AdorableStar

:patriot:

Well played.

bell jar

Amethyst

I CANNOT HELP BUT MAKE THE DCSS THREAD A FETID SWAMP OF UNFUN POSTING
plz notice me trunk-senpai

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
she's leaving

time to use my maintenance knowledge and tie a good knot hth

The Brown Menace

Now comes in all colors.

missing comma

browns, bitch

hiddenmovement

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."

Tokamak

XyloJW posted:

You don't have PM's, tokamak, so this'll have to do: sorry, man!

Its cool, posting beetroot in a no beetroot forum. I can't help but stick my knife in the power socket, whereas you guys are forced to read it, and its fallout. I see the moderation as a win-win for all. In the future I will try to stick to forum approved hamburger toppings.

XyloJW

Tokamak posted:

Its cool, posting beetroot in a no beetroot forum. I can't help but stick my knife in the power socket, whereas you guys are forced to read it, and its fallout. I see the moderation as a win-win for all. In the future I will try to stick to forum approved hamburger toppings.

Now that the queue has processed I hope you'll see that the beetroot stuff, while against the rules, was probably for the best, and got a slap on the wrist.

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Beetroot is always for the best.

Cartoon

poop
At the risk of restarting toilet talk.

Here's a before and after shot from this morning.

Oh and the view from my loo.

Why can't we just get along?

The truth hurts sometimes.

Les Affaires

Cartoon posted:

At the risk of restarting toilet talk.

Here's a before and after shot from this morning.

what the gently caress am i avoiding looking at here

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
cartoon is actually a wild pig and lives like an animal, hth

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
Cut the Carbon? Tax!

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

The passion. The lust. The cricket.

Oh, I've become all flustered.

Cartoon

poop

Les Affaires posted:

what the gently caress am i avoiding looking at here
That is a 100% aerobic composting no flush toilet. It was meant to be temporary but works so well I've been using it for over 10 years. You just dig in a grid and by the time you get back to the start what you did has magically disappeared.

My status as a 'wild pig' may inform some of my gun control opinions hth.

Les Affaires

yeah but where's the satisfying "beloop"

it's like having dinner without dessert

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy

Endman posted:

The passion. The lust. The cricket.

Oh, I've become all flustered.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DARX9nzNE3E

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

I have dinner without dessert all the time you decadent bourgeois dessert-having scum.

Les Affaires

well okay, it's like having a massive push for revolutionary transformation within a society towards more equitable distribution of resources and standard of living without the violence.

Endman

Les Affaires posted:

well okay, it's like having a massive push for revolutionary transformation within a society towards more equitable distribution of resources and standard of living without the violence.

So it's like being sensible then. :colbert:

Although I don't poo poo in the woods. What are you, a loving animal, Cartoon? Have some class.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
let them eat cake poo poo

Les Affaires

he's the pope

the bear is a catholic

AdorableStar

Cartoon posted:

Why can't we just get along?

They draw helmets on them? :aaa:

Cartoon

poop

Endman posted:

Although I don't poo poo in the woods. What are you, a loving animal, Cartoon? Have some class.
So having it dumped out to sea, Bondi Cigar style, is classy?

Amethyst

Cartoon posted:

That is a 100% aerobic composting no flush toilet. It was meant to be temporary but works so well I've been using it for over 10 years. You just dig in a grid and by the time you get back to the start what you did has magically disappeared.

My status as a 'wild pig' may inform some of my gun control opinions hth.

gross dude

Endman

Cartoon posted:

So having it dumped out to sea, Bondi Cigar style, is classy?

You know there's intermediary steps between killing sealife and literally squatting over a hole in the woods where you're likely to be bitten by a crazed hybrid jellysnakefishspider.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
australian politics gbs: cartoon's aerobic composting no-flush nature shithole

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
If you literally poo poo in the woods on a regular basis in an industrialized country then you are a degenerate fyi

Endman

rudatron posted:

australian politics gbs: cartoon's aerobic composting no-flush nature shithole

If only shitposting could be composted into wormfood, then maybe this thread wouldn't be totally worthless. :sigh:

XyloJW
Cartoon is Stephanie McMillan irl

This post makes sense if you read political cartoons, which you always should

Amethyst

cartoon do you have guests around often? how do they react when you point them in the direction of the bathroom?

XyloJW
Stephanie McMillan is a crazy anarcho primitivist cartoonist who refused to pick fruit from a tree because that was too much like agriculture so she waited for the fruit to fall, but by the time she got to them, they'd all been nibbled on by rats, so she ate around the rat bits.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
I hope you use leaves and sticks to wipe your rear end. Why use a plastic-wrapped truck transported product of paper mills when the natural alternative is right in front of you?

AdorableStar

rudatron posted:

I hope you use leaves and sticks to wipe your rear end. Why use a plastic-wrapped truck transported product of paper mills when the natural alternative is right in front of you?

Use your hand and then wash it off in the river.

rudatron

by Fluffdaddy

XyloJW posted:

Stephanie McMillan is a crazy anarcho primitivist cartoonist who refused to pick fruit from a tree because that was too much like agriculture so she waited for the fruit to fall, but by the time she got to them, they'd all been nibbled on by rats, so she ate around the rat bits.
Cartoon, you should write a webcomic or webblog and call it Code Brown, gotta get the word out brother.

Endman

XyloJW posted:

We had one of those in a philosophy class I took, spent most of his time with his organic sandals on the desk moaning about how "mass society" was responsible for all the world's ills and how we should regress back into primitive tribes and live in the woods. You'd have liked him, Cartoon.

webmeister

:itwaspoo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon

poop

Amethyst posted:

cartoon do you have guests around often? how do they react when you point them in the direction of the bathroom?
Most of my guests are hip to the non-planet raping program although I did once have a girl insist that I didn't go and dig hers back up :iiam:
I also have a more conventional dry composting toilet for people who don't want to leave the house when they expel waste. Seeing as how we are so poo supremacy itt. Please post your toilet view. My photo doesn't do the 360 degree nature of mine justice but I still think I'll "win".

• Locked thread