Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
Nando's > Oporto

gently caress off we're full

vote Greens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that Ringwood is a poo poo suburb and the only thing worthwhile in the area is the kebab shop near the clock tower

Bargearse

Fruity Gordo posted:

is ringwood the place with the massive graveyard? a kebab after a funeral sounds grand

Nah that's Lilydale, some of the graves there go back like 200 years

Bargearse

I.N.R.I posted:

Its an awful, run down place as well as the rest of australia is. It's a poor country, with poor soil.

The new MP says he's going to put a shitload of money into redeveloping the run-down shittier parts of Ringwood, but lol @ the Liberals ever spending money on anything that isn't war or human rights violations

Bargearse

LordPants posted:

Last time I was in melbourne I went to a kebab van next to a 24 hour :airquote: massage parlor :airquote:

Haha didn't even have the balls to openly operate as a legal brothel

Were the kebabs good?

Bargearse

Sultan Pepper posted:

ma niggas we got a real shitcunt for a pm aye

Bargearse

Senor Tron posted:

This man is leader of an entire continent, bigger than some past empires.

gently caress the voters of this country.

I give him about six months until double dissolution

Bargearse

hiddenmovement posted:

Lol as if Bill 'move to the center(right)' Shorten isn't going to bend over and provide a nice, goatsce sized arsehole for Abbott to force his terrible agenda into.

If we're lucky Albo will pull some sort of coup out of his arse

Bargearse

i got banned posted:

Every day I want to leave this stupid loving country but I get drunk instead

It would be interesting to see what happened to Coopers share prices when Abbott got in

Bargearse

Neurosis posted:

A circlejerk about how terrible this country is and how terrible everyone but Greens voters is, going on forever.

Not a circlejerk if it's true

Bargearse

Vladimir Poutine posted:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-08-12/nsw-mp-sees-red-over-traffic-lights/2836926

New South Wales Roads Minister Duncan Gay has assured the state's Parliament that traffic lights are here to stay, after a rant by a senior Coalition MP.

The State Government's whip in the NSW Upper House, Peter Phelps, revealed his contempt for traffic signals this morning during a debate over the recent decision to switch off 38 fixed speed cameras.

"Traffic lights are a Bolshevist menace... Traffic lights are things which are set up to try and control traffic to try and control individuals on the roads," Dr Phelps told Parliament.

"They are normally programmed by some central planner who will tell you when you can come and when you can go."

Mr Gay eventually intervened.

"Tell them I have no plans to remove traffic lights," he told Dr Phelps.

The rebuke did not stop the whip from suggesting an alternative.

"Roundabouts. Roundabouts represent freedom. Roundabouts represent democracy at its finest," he said.

Dr Phelps says there is no better example of that than Canberra, where he has previously spent time during his tenure as chief-of-staff to Tasmanian Senator Eric Abetz.

The only thing more important than road safety is ideological purity

Bargearse

Cup of coffee in a Star Trek mug followed by leftover pad thai from last night's dinner

Bargearse

The Job Creators posted:

A chef pooped on an ice cream and served it to an ungrateful customer.

itwaspoosnipe

So that's the story behind "it was poo"

Bargearse

All I remember is buying the Commander Keen games from a guy at the local market who sold them on floppy disk for $2 each.

Bargearse

Endman posted:

Music chat is still going? Have some classic Aussie rock. At least it was until it was ruined in a bloody tourism ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HImcaPDmfBY

I like the version that has Apollo mission footage spliced into it

Bargearse

Applecross WC. posted:

I took the risk of signing up for TPG's $60 unlimited plan which had a $100 installation fee.

There was a gently caress up getting it working and Telstra had to come out twice but I didn't get charged any extra.

Now I'm getting 1.1 mb download speeds and unlimited internet so it was all worth it.

I signed up for the same plan, turns out my area wasn't eligible for the plan but they didn't actually tell me about it until the installation was a week overdue

The fuckers tried to charge me for installation, the first month's service and early termination

went with iiNet, haven't had a problem since.

Bargearse

Applecross WC. posted:

Haha, I know someone who had the exact same problem. Luckily didn't end up happening to me but I was worried for a while.

I've heard TPG are a great ISP until you have to call support for any reason, or have any problems at all with the service.

iiNet are a bit pricy but they deliver exactly what they promise and their support is pretty good

Bargearse

While we're on the topic of lovely service providers, gently caress Red Energy.

In fact, gently caress all energy companies everywhere forever.

Bargearse

Amethyst posted:

yeah

commercial mexican food is always a dissappointment

I know this is from a few pages back but if you ever find yourself in Melbourne's eastern suburbs around Boronia, you have my deepest condolences but should probably check out Carlos' Cantina while you're there

Bargearse

beetloJW posted:

Yeah I'll have a poo poo load of dim sims and a bucket of soya sauce

usually a good choice

Bargearse

webmeister posted:

Guess who had pork & prawn dumplings for dinner? This guy :smuggo:

Chicken and prawn dumplings are good stuff, ~*MY ASIAN GIRLFRIEND*~ made some for lunch

Bargearse

You Am I posted:

ok, never heard of that place. then again I don't trust much in Boronia, except for Gomi's.

sweet, I'll have to check it out. There's also a good Chinese noodle and dumpling place on the bottom floor of that new apartment building across the street from the Mitcham train station

Bargearse

Maybe it wasn't a dream...

Bargearse

You Am I posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74UCPA-4ThE

Love the "Guest Stars" and "Introducing" in this Bargarse intro

and Special Guest
SUPER MARIO BARGEARSE

Bargearse

pretty accurate tbqh

Bargearse

LordPants posted:

Godzilla!

*giggle giggle giggle*

Actually to be fair ours did too.

Yeah there's no way to deliver that line without it being kind of silly and corny

Bargearse

Windtalkers may not be the worst of all time but it's high in the running

Bargearse

beetloJW posted:

Preppers (only learnt this word recently) definitely hoard drugs too. Antibiotics, after zombie apocalypse I guess, will be their cash cow.

I also found out recently that Australian preppers have been buying old Australian coins and extracting the silver and copper out of them and making silver and copper nuggets to trade with in a post currency society. Or to make elven armour.

My doomsday survival plan is to locate the nearest prepper, wait until they accidentally shoot themselves while cleaning their guns, then rob them blind

Bargearse

Milky Moor posted:

just your daily reminder that STAR CITIZEN will bring back that halcyon glory days

That's a funny way to spell Elite Dangerous mate

Bargearse

Those On My Beet posted:

Has anyone put money down on star citizen? Come on be honest.

I put down the bare minimum to get a copy of the finished game, if it ever comes out.

I was also very heavily intoxicated at the time.

Those On My Beet posted:

So drank a bottle of Shiraz, just feeling cold and sleepy. Night australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMuK1xEGSw

This but merlot instead

Bargearse fucked around with this message at 16:14 on May 31, 2014

Bargearse

Matthew Beet posted:

auspol approved bedroom

apart from the pillow cover, it looks like an Ikea catalog exploded all over the room

Bargearse

CrazyTolradi posted:

Das Boot is an awesome film, highly recommend.

It was also released as a 5 hour miniseries for German TV, it's supposed to be awesome too but I haven't seen all of it yet

Bargearse

LordPants posted:

Nothing more romantic than Harrison Ford saying "I know"

edit: oh yeah Empire Strikes Back Synpa.

i'm watching the original Star Wars trilogy with a girl who has never seen a star wars movie before and hasn't had the "darth vader = anakin" twist spoiled for her yet

Bargearse

XyloJW posted:

my wife hasn't seen them either, so we tried to arrange to watch them, but apparently they're impossible to obtain.

she knows all the big spoilers though.

There was a guy in the Czech Republic who slowly and painstakingly undid all of the Special Edition edits. Theres also another guy who went in the other direction and replaced all of the effects with better CGI than Lucasfilm did

Lucasfilm is pretty generous when it comes to fan-edits so I'm not sure if those count as :filez:

Bargearse

This is good and correct

Bargearse

Parma-chat time.

The Irish at Knox City. Best parmas, poo poo everything else.

Bargearse

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm really craving a Chicago hot dog now, drat you, pizza chat! :argh:

Me too, and i've only ever been to Chicago once

Bargearse

thatbastardken posted:

Dog won't stop farting, please send hazmat team.

Insert cork. Problem solved :colbert:

Bargearse

Bifauxnen posted:

You said you made some at home sometimes? Where the hell do you find poppy-seed buns around here?

Now that's the tough part. Some bakeries have them but most of the time I have to make do with the seed-less kind. It ends up being something of a bastardisation of the noble Chicago hot dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse

tithin posted:

Was just there yesterday, good parmas, good hot dogs.

chips are ok.

unrelated note: 3ds XL for sale after 21/11/2014 - mates rates $125 ;)

I get the same thing every time time I go there, the guy behind the bar usually writes my order down the moment I walk in.

And I may take you up on your mates rates 3DS.

• Locked thread