Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Her expression is great, like the person who did this is literally worse than hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

bell jar posted:

chris lilley isn't funny

Truth

Endman

That's the tired look of a woman who probably has a couple of ungrateful lovely kids and a deadbeat husband that fulfills her neither emotionally nor sexually. The dick in the burger box was the last straw man. Don't add more to her pain.

Endman

LordPants posted:

We should form a Crew and have Chris Lilley sigs just for the :wtf: factor.

Auspol St Gangsters represent. 420smashthestate.

Endman

bell jar posted:

4 and 20 pie

:getin:

Endman

Of course negative gearing is bad you're supposed to use positive gears to drive forwards. Checkmate Australian property market.

Endman

Brown Blitzkrieg posted:

I've been wanting to say this for a while. You can all go and loving kill yourselves.

Tie the rope around the lighting fixture, put the noose around your neck, kick out the chair and die.

no u

Endman

bell jar posted:

why are melbourne trains, and indeed all public transport in melbourne, so poo poo

You've no right to whinge about Melbourne's public transport. Come live in Hobart for a bit and catch the buses.

Endman

bell jar posted:

hahahahhaha

m8 i will fite u

Endman

So when is the inevitable GBS 2.1 supergas happening? Because you're all cunts and I hate you

Endman

Wales are the bourgeoisie. Krill are the proletariat. I know I just blew your mind.

Endman

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

if vegetarians/vegans are so happy with their choice why do they keep trying to make ersatz meat dishes?

Because deep down they crave the delicious taste of animal flesh, never wanting to admit that it was the consumption of said tasty, tasty animals that gave their ancestors the brain mass they require to invent these faux-meat abominations. :biotruths:

Endman

I didn't eat breakfast. I also didn't eat dinner last night. COME AT ME

Endman

Probably have cheese on toast m8. Maybe even coon cheese for the ultimate racially sensitive meal :australia:

Endman

It rained so much in Tassie the past couple of days that we transcended solid form and became one with the rainclouds, and now we're loving up Melbourne because you've been mean to us.

Endman

XyloJW posted:

Getting to Australia is best accomplished by boat, yes.

And so began the great Aus-American boat war of 2013 that ended with the nuking of all major Australian cities. And nothing of value was lost.

Endman

I can't wait until summer so I can properly enjoy one of those delicious, long, glistening rods in my mouth.

No homo

Endman

I think you'll find it's an Oporto joke

Endman

I'm too scared (and dumb) to start proper fights in D&D. That and after BB's rebranding I'm not sure I trust AusPol's comedy avatars any more.

Endman

It's just not AusPol without Xylo. He's basically an honourary citizen now.

Endman

Gabbleduck posted:

you're confusing honourary with some other thing

Too right, my mistake. He's unfortunately become stuck in the rancid sinkhole that is AusPol.

Endman

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Good luck getting into heaven if you didn't play keen 4 as a kid

I was playing this because I enjoy learning. :3:

Endman

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Horrendous memories of being 15 come rushing back...

Ah, the good old days...

Endman

Beer chat? Beer chat.

I've taken quite a liking to this in particular.

Endman

Mad Katter posted:

I just assume everyone that owns anything is a huge liberal shitlord.

A new question for AusPol: which is the most ideologically pure beer?

Home brewing doesn't count.

Home brewing ensures the brewer owns the means of production. Why do you hate the people?

Endman

Azmet Jah posted:

What if they collectivise into Maoist brewing people's communes?

Adding it to the list of things for the AusPol collective farm.

Endman

I think someone mentioned some Alpacas.

Endman

Fruity Gordo posted:

i don't like either on burgers :negative:

Me neither. Time to start a third way.

Endman

The gently caress is an "activated almond"?

Endman

Cartoon spoke of the mythical contentposts in AusPol. Soon that thread will be a reality and we will be crowned its posters... no... it's MODS!

Or we're all getting banned.

Endman

Vegemite, Promite, Marmite or Mightymite?

Endman

I'm rather partial to marmalade myself.

Endman

Birdstrike posted:

English muffins: vestige of colonialism or merely delicious?

Both. God save the Queen.

As a dual citizen, I am colonising this thread for her majesty.

Endman

Pinching marmalade from Maccas is only acceptable if you're deliberately doing it in order to steal profits from the fast-food peddling bourgeoisie. Otherwise you're just a terrible class-consciousness-lacking prole pls go

Endman

denimgorilla posted:

how can you sleep while your bed is burning

This is now a Midnight Oil thread. Try to forget how much of a fuckwit Peter Garret turned out to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpkGvk1rQBI

Endman

hambeet posted:

but I'd also be reading my phone

If the burger (with beetroot, pineapple and eggs, obv.) is in one hand and the drink in the other, how are you holding the phone?

Endman

bell jar posted:

well, i do work for a company with highly unethical business practices, that dominates the market and tries its best to squeeze out foreigners, so it makes complete sense.

So a company then.

SMASH THE STATE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR CHAINS :ussr:

Endman

hambeet posted:

Mills is the best thing to happen to Auspol since IWC stopped re-regging! :confused:

Yeah, I prefer having Mills in the thread because it does mitigate the lefty circle-jerk somewhat.

Endman

hambeet posted:

nah something something losing our connection to reality by being in our own bubble something something.

Precisely :golfclap:

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

it actually makes me a bit sorry about his impending death in a gulag

Must we do gulags? They're so last century.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endman

Well at least I'll get some bloody peace and quiet. May even finish a book for once.

• Locked thread