Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
God Bless Johnny

Have a cup of tea.
Outlaw motorcycle gangs should be outlawed because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

God Bless Johnny

Have a cup of tea.

Bargearse posted:

Nando's > Oporto

This post is incendiary.

God Bless Johnny

Have a cup of tea.

Lid posted:

People are afraid to post in D&D because they find the debate there too serious and intimidating. The AusPol D&D thread is currently on day 3 and page 15 of a debate over what if anything should be on a hamburger, specifically regarding beetroot and pineapple. It has been the most furiously debated topic in months. These are our first world problems.

This is pretty much it. I can't be arsed posting seriously about politics, possibly because I deal with local politics at work. Also, RE burgers, someone told me the Kiwiburger in New Zealand is basically a McOz plus egg. With the beetroot, that's like the two ingredients that make a foodstuff "Aussie"! Another thing we ripped off the Kiwis (Crowded House, pavlova etc)??

God Bless Johnny

Have a cup of tea.

This rag is turning into the Courier-Mail :v:

• Locked thread