Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
who are all these people with opinions about auspol who don't post in auspol. i will fight you all about auspol

xylo stop probating me tia, gbs is a safe space for mod sassing and i disagree with being probated for my great posts in auspol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
rude

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i'm gay for australia

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

FedoraDefender420 posted:

remember when I made the gbs thread about the election and made several conservatives a bit annoyed by being overly combative and insulting towards their beliefs
i heard about this thread but i was too drunk on election night to try to find it in gbs :negative: is that where mills came from or did he wander in on his own?

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

LordPants posted:

We're not in Auspol anymore.

I NEED AN ADULT

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
the real reason we're not sending any mps to warsaw for the climate conference is because the entire coalition is comprised of nazi war criminals and it wouldn't be politic. really abbott is being sensitive

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

The Job Creators posted:

It's time to talk about negative gearing

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

I.N.R.I posted:

How would anyone know what was in my pocket unless it fell out?

maybe you were flaunting it and thereby askng to be robbed, you hoor

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

rudatron posted:

everyone in australia may be criminal, but only rinehart is a crime against nature

dont sign your posts :supaburn:

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Birdstrike posted:

I am killing my r self wish me luck

ganbatte comrade

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
is ringwood the place with the massive graveyard? a kebab after a funeral sounds grand

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
no wait that's rookwood

who wants to start a kebab shop next to rookwood with me??

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Bargearse posted:

Nah that's Lilydale, some of the graves there go back like 200 years

lilydale is where the chickens off the telly come from! it makes sense that they feed on the dead

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Norman Hermant is doing a really good report on the NDIS roll-out on Lateline right now, watch it you nerds.

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
lol wrong thread

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
it seems kind of undignified that the entire nation knows what the outline of the prime minister's chilled cock and balls look like

obama SHOW US THE DILZ

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
only for a lil' bj

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Captain Pissweak posted:

Two hours late but please don't steal my jokes I have the market cornered on comparisons to Schutzstaffel tia.

I POSTED THIS JOKE BEFORE I READ YOUR SS POST I THINK I CAN'T TOTALLY REMEMBER

DON'T PRETEND LIKE YOU'RE THE KING OF NAZI JOKES DONT BULLY ME

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Nov 7, 2013

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

:3:

i can go to bed content

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

bell jar posted:

iwc works in finance or something, or at least, has a job to afford the several thousands of bux for these forums

this doesn't surprise me at all, it doesn't take too many minutes out of the day to pick up a bag of imaginary money and put it down in another place

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
babe: pig in the city

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

rudatron posted:

dont' sign your posts

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

bell jar posted:

when fruity gordo posts a recipe for beans and brocolli thats when

green beans or beans beans? green beans and broccoli you stir fry in a sauce made with equal parts kecap manis and oyster sauce, a dash of rice wine or sherry or brandy or muscat or whatever i don't care, some kind of sweet booze, and a shitload of garlic, ginger and lemon grass. then you eat it on rice. beans beans you heat through some coriander seed, cumin and cayenne pepper, then put either soaked dried beans or tinned kidney beans in the saucepan with a raw onion and a shitload of garlic, because raw tastes more mexicany. and you need some liquid in the pan, just some water. then you mash yo beans and then season it with salt because if you add salt in the beginning you gently caress everything up YOU DEADSHIT

in other news, don't go to ulladulla, they sell golliwogs at the amcal chemist. i am so proud of my hometown. went to pilgrims and bought lentil pies though, so the day wasn't a total loss

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
feel free to gas gbs and all of humanity now

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
OH you can also do green beans in this fancy garlic and butter and dill and white wine sauce. you put beans and butter and garlic and dill in a frying pan and then add wine and steam the beans. then you eat them

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
everyone in auspol is a bugchaser

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i take solace in the fact that she is no doubt miserable all the time and has precisely zero people she trusts

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
hahahahahaha they made that dude senate whip what the gently caress

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
belgaer you rude moll say ty for recipes :mad:

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
you're welcome :3:

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
MORE LIKE RUDE-ATRON

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i had an omelette because i was tired now i can't sleep

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Azmet Jah posted:

ESL voters mistake you for the liberal party
egg and mathias cormann's face were in alignment

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
running in the morning is weird. mornings are for complaining and being semi-comatose, run in the evening after chugging a schooner of wine imo

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Mattjpwns posted:

its fresher from the cask fyi

yeah but you get too many bubbles sculling from the cask so when you run you risk a burpbarf

just fyi i am still the reigning usyd src goon sculling champion, 2 years after leaving that terrible place. come at me bros

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
oh poo poo 3 years now actually. gently caress

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i dont really care about the sunlight, i just get pissed off at the loss of an hour of sleep. but then i am thrilled with having an extra hour of sleep later. but i guess going to the beach or the river after work and its still a bit warm is cool.

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
i've tried your idea and it doesnt even work with duct tape because when ou puncture the bladder you lose like half a litre of goon before you can insert the straw and then theres too much air in the bag what im saying is that you will die poor and in a gutter if yiou pursue this

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

Lizard Combatant posted:

Couldn't you feed the straw through the tap?

PEEP THIS NOOB YALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
basically the straw wont go up the tap sorry fir shaming you on your shameful lack of goon knowledge lc ily :shobon

• Locked thread