Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Amethyst posted:

the d&d thread improved immeasurably last night

q4t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

rudatron posted:

Also bifauxnen can you do an executive summary of your posts? I mean, sure I read all of it, it's just that...uh...well we're very busy you see and..uh..have you tried making a powerpoint presentation? Some pie charts, maybe? Just to really get the point home, you know?

someone should give him that old title of "why use two words when six sentences will do"

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Yay no more work for the rest of the year.

Can't wait for next year when the poo poo really hits the fan

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

The Deadly Hume posted:

loving lingerie football's on TV at the moment for whatever reason

(at least it's not MMA)

I like how it is called "Legends Football League" lol

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

hambeet posted:

the Laphroaig and diet coke bartender please.
ahahahaha u fukken wot m8?

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Brown Blitzkrieg posted:

Merry Christmas everyone, but especially Count Chocular

I miss his posts.

Only because they usually caused Redwolf to blow her lid like Chernobyl

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

hiddenmovement posted:

Who remembers Lloyds/Slades? They used to deliver soft drink to your door in tall glass bottles, and would come around at the end of the week to refill them......
Hell yeah bring old soft drink brand chat from the dead

I remember my grandparents having Gold Medal soft drink bottles when I was a kid. And Totem soft drinks (I think it was made in Healsville)

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

merry late christmas greetings

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

i want a royal commission into the Australian Cricket teams top order batsmen. gently caress pink batts, think opening bats(men)

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

happy new year you angry people you

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

HookShot posted:

I absolutely do.

This was how I spent New Year's Eve, the way it should be:

HookShot drinking game - Every time she mentions Canada, or being Canadian, or how she used to live in Australia for a short time before moving back to Canada or tries to compare Canadistan to Australia, drink some Canadian Club Whiskey and shoot a moose in respect.

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

morning GBS politics. back at work already. time to poo poo post up a storm

hi hookshot how is canada today canada canada canada

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

and hey, we're an easy going lot here, no swear off our brows if you love your sister that much

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

tasmania joek

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

not tasmania joek. legend, dead set legend

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v98D_b4Mu60

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

yahavinago?

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

morning auschat thread

i've never been to QLD or WA. I win by skipping out the poo poo states (except South Australia)

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

send ur hash

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

the next thing will be aussie food

egg and beetroot everywhere

EVERYWHERE

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

XyloJW posted:

If I emigrate can I start an authentic American restaurant?

Someone has already got you beat on that:

http://captainamericas.com.au/

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

yep, we eat both

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

HookShot posted:

That does look disgusting.

This is what they should look like:

Seriously so good

that looks awful. ypur food opinions are awfil. please spare us from them.

let's celebrate beating the poms 5-0 in the Ashes instead in true bogan glory *gets into commodores, does a burn out while chanting "aussie oi oi" and slams into a tree*

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

nerds

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

get this nerd poo poo out of here. we should be talking about Commodores, Brockie, the Cricket and VB like proper arsetralians

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

If you are going to do the grid thing, then you might as well play Rust or 7 Days to Die

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

morning austhread

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

rudatron posted:

Christopher Bantick is a senior literature teacher at a Melbourne boys' Anglican grammar school.

Says it all, doesn't it?

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

You're a yob or you're a wanker -
Take your loving choice
So who is your favourite genius
James Hird or James Joyce?
You ever seen a live performance?
Join the wanker club
You thought I meant table top dancing?
You're a yobbo, bub

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

Amethyst posted:

may as well jsut post whatever we're listening to at the moment huh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIW1m3jbEsg
There are some NWS stuff in it, boobs

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

HookShot posted:

All the drama happened when I was sleeping, what happened?
canada

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

morning austhread

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

so love the meltdown Bernadi (or however you spell his non Anglo-Saxon surname) is having over same sex couples. So strange it took so long for him to be let off his leash after the election

Any Victorians noticed Peter Ryan, the state Nats leader, has somehow grown this huge fat chin over the past month? He was this scrawny looking dude, now he has put on the fat and it looks like he has a huge goiter

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

HookShot posted:

I'm late to tourism chat, but my mom came to visit Canada and went up the Canada coast.

In Canada beach the receptionist complained to us (including my mom with a very strong French accent) that loving tourists come here and don't even loving bother learning English because a German guy couldn't figure out how their stupid lock system worked (it took us about 5 minutes and we do speak English!)

Then my husband and I quickly realized that whenever we got to shops that sold trinkets and souvenirs and that sort of thing we had to go in first and see if there were any "gently caress off we're full" t-shirts for sale, and if so direct my mom discreetly to another store so she wouldn't see them.

For a place that thrives on tourism Canada sure is total poo poo at acccepting tourists.

EDIT: CANADA CANADA CANADA
FTFY

morning ausposters. this place isn't as cool as the old LF auspol threads, but far better than the D&D one. come back Sir Joh

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

loving this warm weather at the moment, summer has finally arrived in melbourne

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

evening auspol thread

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

can you lot stop talking about food, you sound like a pack of Americans

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

went for a 13km walk today, up the Dandenongs to where the TV towers are. the channel 10 tower still has the old 1980s ten logo on the fences, warning you to stay away as there are guard dogs. Saw no doggies. Saw the location of the Kyeema crash (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1938_Kyeema_crash)

legs are pretty sore at the moment.

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

xool blue styme making GBS threads up this place

drat facebook is full of people freaking out about the earthquake and heat. wimps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Am I

Me @ your poasting

hot day outside hey

• Locked thread