Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet

toby posted:

Has anyone mentioned Australians are all terrible people yet?

We do, quite regularly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet

Mods rename thread "Bell Jar's Posting Playhouse"

Thanks.

hambeet

Ahahaha

hambeet

I'm writing this post right now while on a study junket. Thanks TAXPAYER.

hambeet

bell jar posted:

writing this with pulled pork in my mouth you loving splitter

How's your date with sweeroy?

I was gonna come but no-one likes a third wheel.

hambeet

only everyone has left the field.

hambeet

Captain Pissweak posted:

He's talking about the ultra left wing #auspol hivemind.

As opposed to the secret right wing auspol thread which I still run.

hambeet

did you just find the smilies button?

hambeet

Both of your rap sheets are going to become boring if you keep posting in GBS 2.1

hambeet

get a room.

hambeet

Hey all its raining a lot in Melbourne right now. Thought you'd all want to know.

Peace.

edit: Hmm if you zoom out and get the whole storm

It kind of looks like

is flying over head.

:tinfoil:

They're invading.

hambeet fucked around with this message at 10:23 on Nov 12, 2013

hambeet

I'm going to register the informal voting party and then claim victory when informal voting sky rockets.

It's loving fool proof.

hambeet

Also, wanna bet people are trying to hit up Palmer to bankroll their microparty with promises of forming a bloc with him? Or maybe to go through some really elaborate preferencing scheme to gently caress with the AEC come counting time?

Choice.

hambeet

hiddenmovement posted:

'

This is a tops plan cos he wont be around next election anyway.

18 months is enough to implement operation palmer, then they then float insignificantly as they're ignored by everyone else.

hambeet fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Nov 12, 2013

hambeet

Mattjpwns posted:

fyi I voted against daylight savings in WA

Young liberal spotted.

hambeet

XyloJW posted:

Getting to Australia is best accomplished by boat, yes.

Its a big coastline and we only have like two drones, if the rushed us all at once we couldn't stop them all I know cos it works in starcraft.

Also listen to that "I don't want to drink my beer in the sun waaah it's too hot!"

This is straya :getout: :frogout:

hambeet

This reinforces my theory that the best West Australians are those who have left.

hambeet

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

i started a fight with duck in the mra thread but i don't think he's going to buy me one. plus i guess i've already got one calling me a misogynist so it's probably redundant

also i never trusted the 'comedy' part of auspol comedy avatars

Just go post in the pew pew guns forum. That's how Rudatron got his old one which is much better than his current emo one.

hambeet

LordPants posted:

Remember the good old days of Pynetars? :allears:

ftfy

hambeet

I know the truth.

Xylo is actually IWC. It's all been a really long con.

hambeet

Brown Blitzkrieg posted:

Actual best cook reporting in. I like you, Fruity, don't make me fight you.

For the rest of the week I'm going to post URLs from BB's Inspiration! bookmark folder in Chrome

Cooking Related Inspiration! : http://cookingismagic.tumblr.com/

hambeet

people voluntarily eat corn bread? what is this, peasant hour?

hambeet

Azmet Jah posted:

Um it's dinner cake. Why would you ever eat anything else?

polenta town.

nah actually cornbread is fine. I just wanted to hate on something.

hambeet

Vladimir Poutine posted:

I've never been there either because SA is enough of a timesink for me as it is

Been meaning to say this for a little while:

Commander Keen was a loving top game when I was a kid. kudos for your avatar.

hambeet

Azmet Jah posted:

Although whiskey stones do sound like a pretty great idea and I'll probably buy some eventually

They don't work well.

Anyway get a goon up ya. Straya.

Edit: why am I not surprised hooman is a bourgie peacock?

hambeet fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Nov 13, 2013

hambeet

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

i've been cooking my beans overnight and that poo poo is still hard

my new slow cooker loving blows

what beans did you use bro?

Commander bean chat.

hambeet

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

cannellini beans and black eyed peas

Nooice.

I love home made baked beans I just can't get enough

hambeet

bell jar posted:

re: hops

hops are the devils work. give me a wheat beer any day.

(or better still, cider :rubshands:)

but what are you going to drink when you grow up?

hambeet

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Horrendous memories of being 15 come rushing back...

If you're remembering, you did it wrong.

hambeet

HookShot posted:

True story like 80% of the reason my husband agreed to come back to Canada was because Jim Beam is like $25 here for the 750ml bottle.

but what about Bathurst and his ute of choice?

hambeet

Kieselguhr Kid posted:

no salt

it's just a really slow slow cooker. it took ages for the meat to come off the bone with the ham hock too

Are you sure you didn't buy a rice cooker or something?

hambeet

Lizard Combatant posted:

Or an incubator.

Or a dehydrater?

hambeet

Fart in a thermos?

hambeet

ColtMcAsskick posted:

Anyone remember that beer Carlton made that had a shot of vodka in it? It was around for about 5 seconds since it was possibly the only way you could make Carlton cold taste worse

Cold shot. Red label. A good way to get proper drunk in short a time as possible. Tasted like arse.

hambeet

Don't some of you home brew? Who home brews? I want to home brew too, broo.

hambeet

Endman posted:

Adding it to the list of things for the AusPol collective farm.

What else is at the farm?

• Maoist brewing collective
  • 'Keatings' pig farm
  • Hemp crop

which is used in

• Noose and basket weaving commune
  • ?

hambeet

Endman posted:

I think someone mentioned some Alpacas.

Probably Fruity Gordo.

Beans. We need to grow beans.

http://www.thetoptens.com/countries/australia-21356.asp

quote:

Are you serious? Australia at Number 4?

We should be Number 1!

I'm proud to live in Australia, we have amazing beaches, a wide diversity of wildlife..

It's simply Amazing! The sunsets are spectacular and the scenery is to die for!

I agree with the first guy. Australia is amazing!
Of course, I live there, but still...
It is a great place to raise children, especially, because it's so much safer than any other country, as much as Americans might like to disagree...

Australia is the best country in the world- there is no argument about it. It is large and spacious, with beautiful beaches, a large group of wildlife and many popular tourist attractions. The people are friendly, the animals sweet, and the crime rate is low. Australia is rich in minerals, and a good government. We have many races and backgrounds in Australia, including Native Aboriginals, Europeans, Asians and Americans. We don't have wars, and our states get along. We have an impressive health system, and our education is top priority. We have a wide range of sports for children to get involved in, and many jobs for our adults and graduating students. It is the best country in the world, for the above reasons and more.

Australia is the best. Bold sentence I know, but I didn't hesitate to say it because it is my belief, as it is some yours for other countries. We have the best beaches, the best trained army in the world, and the best people. We have helped out other countries during on so many occasions. We jumped in the trenches with the Canadians and British just 16 years after we became a federation. We have some of the most interesting natives, who stretch back to over 80 000 years on this incredible land. It makes me proud to be fourth on the list, when we are SO much smaller than other countries below us. Australia would be 1st if you did the math to average the population to number of votes. 100% Aussie pride.

Australia is by far the best country in the world its geographically beautiful, wealthy very rich in gold minerals and ores. The schools aren't that great in the respect that drugs are very easily sold by students for drug dealers but the academic rate is high the beaches are stunning I spent a weekend at byron bay last year on the eats most point of Australia miid summer with a maori friend the water was blue as and rich with fish also the citys are easy to travel through compered to auckland also it is problem atic with the younger indigenous population being brought up in the midst off drugs but its by far the best country

AUSTRALIA IS the BEST<><><><><><><><><><>THERE IS NO COMPETITORS, ok here is the pros and the cons

PROS
.Beautiful country
.People are very friendly
.The beaches are like no other on earth
.The HDI (human development index) levels are very high, with the 2 highest HDI level in the world
.The aboriginals are truly amazing to learn from
.Whats better than taking a backpack in the outback

CONS
.Taxes can be a little high
.The sun is very intense this meaning the chances of skin cancer is higher
.The internet speed is embarrassingly slow
.You may have to deal with foreign dumbasses trying to imitate your sexy accent

That's ma PROS AND CONS for the country of Australia

hambeet fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Nov 14, 2013

hambeet

quote:

UK 3rd, US 6th and russia 9th seriously? The rivalry between the US and Russia is pathetic and might end up in WW3 so they are 2 of the worst. Also I live in the UK and have no idea how we are 3rd and I'm definitely not proud to be English. I don't know many other countries where 8 year olds break innocent peoples windows and teenagers plan burglarys on houses with toddlers in. I actually knew someone who smashed a window at 8 and my mum knows of someone who is a mother who lives on her own with 3 kids, including a baby whose house got robbed by people who clearly knew a baby lived there. I have never been to Austrlia but I know that they deserve to be above the UK.

Obviously not written by an Australian. Nope.

hambeet

Cartoon posted:

Toohey's Blue.

:frogout:

Begrudgingly this too...

bell jar posted:

please never stop posting

hambeet fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Nov 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet

Fruity Gordo posted: