Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Matoi Ryuko

*pops into australian politics thread for first time*

:stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

LordPants posted:

You talking about the DnD one? Or this? If you're talking about this thread... don't go in the DnD one.

This one, the first thing i read was about cooking kangaroos :gonk:

Matoi Ryuko

BCR posted:

The first movie is always the greatest. The first album is always the best.

After the work of art has been created from the void it decays, and no reshaping can recreate that first work.

That's why Godfather 1, Star Wars 1, and Star Trek the adventures of Jim's penis are the best.

Honorable exception for Demon Days which was a better album than Gorillaz.

There is no clearer a contrast than The Matrix and its sequels. But to disprove your theory I would submit to you the Evil Dead trilogy.

Matoi Ryuko

I'd like to take a moment to thank Australia for one of my favorite musicians, Colin Hay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zTF9WSQ8d8

Matoi Ryuko

breadingbutter posted:

what in the nine hells is going on in here?!

Oh sweet jesus. :aaaaa:

Matoi Ryuko

Well, I know what I'm doing for the next hour.

Matoi Ryuko

LordPants posted:

My bad, we better get back to srs posting about...

about...

Animestralia?

Matoi Ryuko

There are alot of nice avatars on this page.

sweetroy posted:

having an image size limit of 125x125 is barbaric

It super sucks.

Matoi Ryuko

I need my custom title fixed, or something.

Matoi Ryuko

The Deadly Hume posted:

you wouldn't steal a plane

For both communication systems to shut off simultaneously, the plane had to have been either hijacked or nuked.

*activates New York City's plane defense system*

Matoi Ryuko

Invest in !!!

Matoi Ryuko

Frogmanv2 posted:

Nope, wrong again. Turns out, I can handle having two different narrative voices in one page, even if they are surrounded by native marsupials.

*slowly eats Eucalyptus leaf*

Matoi Ryuko

I knew something was going on in here!

Matoi Ryuko

Matoi Ryuko

Smegmatron posted:

An Australian is confused about who was here first and wants to purge the original inhabitants of the land to make room for invaders to exploit natural resources.

News at 11.

Whoever can play the didgeridoo the best, wins.

Matoi Ryuko

Milky Moor posted:

john sheridan would loving punch jean-luc picard out no problem and then nuke the enterprise

good work on watching bad sci-fi

One time this frigate tried to use lasers against the Enterprise, and they all had a good laugh on the bridge.

Matoi Ryuko

doctawrong posted:

you're right, i am bored.

Oh my god, your name is actually "Docta-wrong", not "Doctor-wong". :psyduck:

Matoi Ryuko

Sir Hyperbolic Paraboloid Esq. III, at your service. :tipshat:

Matoi Ryuko

doctawrong posted:

why would it be doctawong? that makes no sense.

Why would it be anything but?

Matoi Ryuko

Endman posted:

Xylo, that post is way too long for GBS and I think you should probate yourself immediately.

I'm feeling really dizzy after reading those posts. :barf:

Matoi Ryuko

I missed my chance to play Age of Mythology when it originally came out, looks like it's time to fulfill a childhood dream.

Matoi Ryuko

Mills posted:

I can still be hurt with words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o79lPZe6ZD4

Matoi Ryuko

Gough Suppressant posted:

How the gently caress do you crash into and then push a car for several kilometres without loving noticing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VIECzlFVUM

Matoi Ryuko

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3624309

Matoi Ryuko

Thanks, Obama!!!! :freep:

Matoi Ryuko

Perusing as much as I can, during the down hours. SA gets easier to read when it goes a little slower.

Matoi Ryuko

Xylo, you should send some bad threads to BYOB, I don't have any in mind, I'm just saying the next time you see a bad one you should send it on down. :D

Matoi Ryuko

thatbastardken posted:

it's a start, but your catte sucks needs a mod with better response times, it takes khelmar (pbuh) like 2 days to notice and react to poo poo.

Make me mod of Pet Island!!!

Matoi Ryuko

XyloJW posted:

I hate whites

*audible gasp*

Matoi Ryuko

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Man, the whole cast of blackadder is dropping dead.

Patsy Burne who played Nursie died on Tuesday.

Don't do anything stupid Stephen Fry

Oh no. If we talk about this too much, Rowan will die, and it will be our fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiWJWLCoH2M

We must, as fans of Rowan Atkinson's, elevate his level of recognition to what he really deserves. Godhood.

Matoi Ryuko

Soag posted:

get the gently caress out of my thread you animu shitlord

I have to post some things here, to pay off a debt. They will probably be words.

Matoi Ryuko

rudatron posted:

i think i speak for everyone when i say auspol gbs welcomes all posters, including anime posters

it's no nite crew but there can only be one nite crew, think of auspol as the day crew thread if you will

Your incorrect polar alignment turns turn us from nite crew into right-side up crew, and you into up-side down crew.

I see so many nice avatars and people having fun in conversation, I just popped by to ask this question: Let's see some signatures, people.

Matoi Ryuko

Simon Numbers posted:

You can't tell me what to do, you're not even my real dad.

I gotta find out who killed your dad.

Matoi Ryuko

Sir Shion posted:

I legit haven't had a signature in a forum post since 2003

who the gently caress needs that poo poo

Someone seeking to expand their avatar into unused artwork space on an utterly grey forum?

Matoi Ryuko

Soag posted:

we dont need signature you prick were not a crew and we dont need to poo poo up our thread with massive pictures of prepubescent girls in maids outfits

You guys are the pretty much the only crew without tags n' the other fluff many of the other crews have. Why is auspol so upside down on this, compared to us people on the correct side of the planet?

Matoi Ryuko

Do you guys like cats on that side of the planet? We like cats up here, on the other side, if you didn't know.

Matoi Ryuko

You guys use your jackhammers in a different direction than I do and I find that wild.

Matoi Ryuko

Aaronicon posted:

jesus gently caress my tables

save me manga jesus

Matoi Ryuko

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Your cat's eyes are wonky. It is defective.

Here's my cat.

Yeah all of the pictures I have are of ones living in animal rescue shelters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Vladimir Poutine posted:

haha that 16 megapixel cat is goofy lookin'

My mom is a terrible photographer, I keep forgetting that these pictures are actually huge.

• Locked thread