Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
Minjun Young "Rigged Deck"

Deck? Check.

All clear on the cyber arm? Check.

Pistol safe inside it's holster? Check.

Armored jacket? Check.

Music? Check.

Mohawk? Check.

Rigged Deck casually saunted through Itaewon, ears buzzed with loud grating guitarwork that stayed comfortably in his head via DNI connection. He blasted through one of his (cracked and set not to self-erase) Beetles that morning, he was feeling kickass, and he had a job coming up. poo poo was all coming together. More then a few people stared as he saunted by - mohawks had never really been "a thing" in Korea to begin with, and while he drew less attention here, even in Itaewon, he stood out as the "weird Korean."

He had scanned the place over before leaving - both looking it up and scoping it's usual crowd and history - but still, safety doesn't hurt. He does a quick double check on entering the club for any hidden signals and what sort of arms people are carrying. Always best to know who's packing.

Rigged Deck did a spot of Matrix research on the club before heading over, and is gonna do a quick Matrix perception check on entering.

Matrix Research: 10d6t5 2
Matrix Perception: 10d6t5 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Minjun arrives just late enough to watch Mad Dog walk away (which he completely doesn't notice or just ignores). He gathers his courage, tries to remember what Korean he's learned, and...speaks as if he'd been fluent with it his entire goddamn life. He decides to go for the blunt and simple approach.

Korean: 9d6t5 6
Jesus christ

"Beer. I'm here for a meeting. Do you know if my employer has arrived yet? He'd make mention of me."

How would I check the Matrix activity in the basement? I assume by it attracting attention, you mean I'd start building Overwatch Score rather then "THEY HIT YOU IMMEDIATELY"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Matrix: Perception: 10d6t5 4

Broadly speaking: how many icons there are, if any are personas, and, if they are, what they're runnin'

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Sorry for the noposts; general headaches and sleeplessness have been doing a number on me. Also! Minjun goes by Rigged Deck - he isn't going to just give out his actual name!

Rigged Deck begins to open his mouth to ask questions - and then the others ask all the questions for him. He decides to settle down instead, and sip his beer.

At the same time, his mind is racing - and so is his connection to the Matrix. He was doing a bit of digging up himself on these partners he'd be with.

'Trix Research: 10d6t5 4

Of course, his curiosity is unsated regarding this room - he's also ever so gently probing those three hidden icons, and checking to see if their Kim or any of the trolls have any icons set up themselves.

'Trix Percetion. AGAIN. I WILL KNOW AAAALLLLL: 10d6t5 4

Assuming I beat the check - three silent icons, four questions. First is to spot the three icons. Also, I'm guessin' the three non-silent icons are the commlinks for Kim and his two trolls? If so, number four will be what programs the Kim is running.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

The Bible posted:

gently caress, I knew I was going to do that.

I assume you're doing this in AR?

Could be worse - I could always put up his real name, his Running name, AND his fake SIN name! :D

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Gonna throw a quick hack at the two cameras running silent. First, changing deck stats, then Hack on the Fly to gain a mark. Fork allows me to hit both cameras in one action.

Hack on the Fly: 18d6t5 7

Sleaze - and thus my limit - is 7. Hell yeah B).
If I'm able to, I'll also run Snoop on both cameras to see what they're seeing, just in case one of them isn't in this room - after all why have TWO ones, that are hidden???

ESS EN DOUBLE OH PEE DEE OH DOUBLE GEE: 11d6t5 2
If they roll higher, I'm gonna spend an Edge to reroll failures. Otherwise I now have access and can see what both cameras see.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Yeah, I didn't say it saying either way in the rules. At least the rules part I read. Given this book I would be entirely unsurprised if there were more Edge rules elsewhere though, haha. Also, note that Fork allows me to hit two targets with more attack, but they'd both roll defense individually, so there's a chance one might break that mark after all!

Let's try that again. SNOOPIN': 9d6t5 2

...What happens with you glitch on a Second Chance roll...? Either way it's at 4 now.

Rigged Deck spares a glance and a raised eyebrow towards Blitz before turning his attention back to Mr Kim.

"SK is one of the big dogs, but I'll make sure your money is well spent. I should be able to remove the processor, desperately tricky or not."

Meanwhile, he scans over the Matrix, spots the Icon most likely connected to Blitz, and sends a simple message.

[ Good job on getting the higher pay. 4k is a load of drek ]

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

The Bible posted:

Ah, right you are. Don't know how I missed that.

Second camera defense against HotF: 8d6t5 4

Still got that mark on both.

Second camera defense against Snoop: 8d6t5 1

No problem on the snoop rolls either.

You weren't particularly focused, however, and messed up on a command here and there. You corrected it, but you might have made a little more noise than you normally would have. Still, no one seems to notice, or if they do, they don't seem to mind.

What programs do you have running, by the way?

My character sheet should (hopefully) always be up to date. Currently I'm running Virtual Machine (which allows me to run five program, including VM), Exploit, Fork, Sneak, and Stealth

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"I'm in."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged Deck smiles and stands up to leave. As he does, his deck continues racing. He carefully (and quietly) saves the video of their group...and tries to see how far back the video goes, saving that as well if he can. He also switches his Fork program to Baby Monitor to check his Overwatch and, OS allowing, moves to target the microphone this time, again saving data of their visit as well as checking how far back it goes and saving that, too.

Scanners generally save I want to say 24 hours worth of material unless erased in advance, so Rigged Deck is going to see if those 24 hours are still there, and what they might reveal. Baby Monitor tells me my Overwatch Score without raising the counter; if it's 30 or below, I do the following. If not, I let it go.

Hack on the Run: 18d6t5 4
Snoopy: 11d6t5 6

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged Deck gives Mr Clean a cocky grin.

"I happen to already have global access - and I'm going over some info I got while we were in the meeting. But I certainly won't turn down drinks; I do my best decking with a shot or two in me. And don't worry about getting there. This is the SIC, after all; grab a cab, take the subway, both work just fine. Sure as hell beats dealing with traffic and bizarre street layouts yourself."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Before I forget - Rigged Deck reboots his deck before they go anywhere new. Gotta clean out the Overwatch!

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"I'm good for whatever. If we're staying in Itaewon though, we'll need to watch our mouths; people 'round here speak English, there'll probably be some suits around, and I don't wanna worry about some wageslave hearing us talk biz and spread that drek before we even get a chance to plan."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"True. I could probably subvert the bugs and wires those all seem to have."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"Well, I don't got no poppers on me, but I can handle explosives if someone else can provide. I can probably mess around and get us proper invites in and a supposed appointment into the building proper - we'll just show up "early" - though we'd have to get from the nice happy public areas to their top secret labs on our own. 'Course that's if you all got SINs that can handle the check and you won't hose it. From there, if we're careful and I'm lucky, I can keep the cameras from spotting us. It just takes splicing pre-recorded footage in replacement of what it's seeing now. I'll see if I can check up anything on their Host and security procedures that might help."

Knowledge: Matrix Security: 13d6t5 4

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"Alright, going VR. Make sure nobody breaks down the door and guns us down."

Rigged Deck's eyes flutter and close as his body goes limp, accessing the Matrix from the safety in the love hotel. Suddenly, for Rigged Deck, the entire world changes; now he's sitting in the hotel's Host, a surprisingly subdued copy of the real life lobby (or perhaps not; people who come here do so for privacy, after all, not to stand out). Biting his lip (mentally) at the sudden rush of feeling from hot-sim Matrix access, Rigged Deck begins his quest for the night. Leaving the Host, he connects to the SIC local Grid, and from there begins setting up and getting ready for his infiltration. His Icon flickers and changes to the most boring and drab wageslave he can think of, and, brimming with bored confidence, walks smartly towards the SK Grid the targeted Host is connected to. With a few thoughts, dozens and dozens and dozens of potential passwords filter through, each probing the Grid ever so slightly and retreating before they can be detected; as the grey, dull Icon reaches the Grid, one gets accepted, and RD continues to walk through as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Approaching the Host is largely the same; security measures are filtered by at the speed off thought and, as he reaches the Host, a small icon of a molotov cocktail flashes over it - the mark ensuring his access. RD walks into the Host and begins looking around, trying to zero in on his target.

Gonna do all this in one post to help keep time spent down. Running silent, hot-sim. Moving into Local Grid, Change Icon to something inconspicuous, Hack on the Fly to enter SK Global Grid, Hack on the Fly to set a mark on the Host, then entering said Host and using 'Trix Perception. Character sheet should always be updated on my deck. +2 due to hot-sim, +2 from Codeslinger to HotF, +2 due to a program to HotF, -2 to and only to the first action due to being in the wrong grid.

Change Icon: no action needed, let' go with a simple sarariman
Hack on the Fly: Grid Hop: 18d6t5 5
Hack on the Fly: Mark Host: 20d6t5 6
Enter Host: no action needed
'Trix Perception: 10d6t5 5

In general (rather then specifics) Rigged Deck is looking for what their general security looks like, what their Host rating is, and how/where to access their list(s) of appointments

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Nov 19, 2013

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged Deck looks around, nods satisfied to himself, then enters the node. He was, after all, a completely legitimate user! Or at least, looked enough like one and faded away enough into the background to SEEM like one. Once inside he begins scanning the node, searching for the file to be edited.

Change a program to Baby Monitor to check OS score, then back. Entering node, looking for applicable file.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Time to get to work then.

Rigged nods at the file, inputting a single password - while quietly, mentally testing it for many until he gets the right one. Once in, he's relatively easy to remove the protection, though he's careful to scan first for data bombs - paranoia always pays off. Satisfied (assuming there are none or he picks up none), he accesses the file and adds a new appointment for mid-afternoon, giving the front door crew plenty of time to arrive early.

Before leaving, he scans for something else useful - a floor plan.

Hack on the Fly: Mark File: 20d6t5 9
Limited to 7
Switch Sleaze and Attack, change programs from Stealth to Decryption
Crack File: 16d6t5 6
Switch Attack and Data Processing, change Decryption to Edit
Matrix: Perception: 12d6t5 2
Edit File: 15d6t5 7

I am relatively confident in all but that matrix perception to catch any data bombs. OH WELL! Only the first two actions would build OS so I'm feelin' pretty safe, watch as that bites me on the rear end.

A QUESTION!

The cyberholster - does it hide the gun from scanners? Or would scanners pick up "TOTALLY A loving GUN IN THERE!" meaning no using it to sneak a pistol into the corp?

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged Deck's eyes flicker as he gently leaves the Host, leaves the Grid, and transfers back to consciousness.

"We have an appointment to miss in mid-afternoon that some of us will be arriving early for, letting us walk right in through the door - and I got us the floor plan. Who's got a SIN that can hold up to a scan?"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Melody gets a nod even as Minjun searches for her on the Matrix - rebooting quickly first to drop the OS.

"If things go well we won't be burning them. My thought is we split in the two groups - but we don't walk in with uniforms. I'll be in group one, and we're walking in through the front door for our appointment. Once inside, I'll mess with the cameras - edit them into a loop - so as far as anyone knows, we're just sitting there nice, quiet, and patient. See, getting IN as custodial staff, that might be difficult - they'll surely check us. Being custodial staff once we're ALREADY inside, that's much, much easier. Once things go to poo poo I crash the cameras entirely. Hopefully, even if they catch on that the cameras have been rigged, they won't know who did it, and whoever is in team front door just comes off as poor suckers stuck in a bad situation. By going in two groups we reduce the chance of all of us getting caught in one place - and we can provide support to each other if we run into problems."

Reboot Deck, Edit -> Browse
Matrix Search: Melodty: 10d6t5 4

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Nov 28, 2013

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged deck gives a low whistle.

"You want fake SINs, you need to talk to an outright organization. Hitting the SIN datastores isn't the sorta thing that's done as a solo job; those places are BEYOND secure. I can try to put up a forgery of their data signals, but any sort of check - and I do mean ANY - would show it as a fake. It's not really my area of expertise, but I can give it a try, if you want. If you want an actual SIN that can buy you a cup of ramyeon, you'll want to see one of the Seoulpa rings, the Yaks, or the Vory."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"I can check the guard schedule, but you'd need a jammer capable of taking out the entire floor if you want to isolate it. The whole network is just that - a network - all keyed in through the Host. Our best bet is to simply not get caught. As I said, I'll do all I can to handle cameras and network security, but that elevator goes right up into their corpsec lobby. Unless you got an idea for some sort of distraction to scare that heat elsewhere, those doors are going to open into a sea of guns. Now I can fire a pistol decently enough, but getting rid of the physical security is not my forte. Mind you, I ALSO dunno how long it'll take to crack our processor out of the computer, assuming you don't want to lug the hole drat computer down with us. Now, what I CAN do if we get a distraction to get those guards to another floor, is try to flat out shut down the elevator - I make it pop up with a few dozen warnings and maintenance errors and stop it from going up or down - but that's gonna be tricky. They detect anything going on Matrix-side and they'll have ice everywhere. 'Course, we could always say drek it, load up that elevator with enough munitions, and blast our way through the lobby. Just note that's gonna cut down on our timescale big time."

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Mad Dog gets a wide grin and a thumbs up.

"Cause as much trouble as I can on a different floor, keep it chaotic, get them to want boots on the ground, then shut them inside. I like it. I should be able to mask it as a neo-anarchist attack to keep the from thinking we're after the computer parts."

Rigged Deck drums his fingers for a bit.

"Hmmm...once I get the guard schedule, pick a floor near 13 but with few guards, trick the cameras into thinking there's an intruder, then maybe spoof a call from one of the guards to get 13 to head down and help them geek the fraggin' anarchist - who ain't actually there, of course. While they buzz off, Team B heads up and meets with us, we jander on up, I shut the elevators down, and we work as fast as we can. Yeah, I think that'll work. Heavy munitions and arms should go with Team B since they don't gotta clear security. My arm should hide my pistol rather nice for if we hose, and I got a good ol' license for both the arm and the deck. Officially we're meeting to talk about subcontracting some Matrix security, so my deck'll look all nice and legal, and this is Seoul, nobody gonna look twice at chrome. How's this sound? Team A handles the entrance, Team B handles smuggling our stuff in and those folk who can't just jander about, and Team C is what all of us are if a heat wave hits?"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

"Stick'n'shock, heavy pistol, for me. Best we don't kill unless we absolutely need to. We want SK mad at our employer, not at us. And no reason to geek the wageslaves just because they're drek eatin' nobodies; they're killing themselves just fine. Some rappelling gloves too. Team B, I admit, I ain't sure how you're gonna get from the camera blind spot to the elevator. Is there basement access or a car park or anything?"

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Ah; Rigged Deck was asking for heavy pistol sized stick'n'shock. He can provide the pistol! :D

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
If we're all asking individually:

30x Stick'n'Shock for heavy pistol, 1 pair rappelling gloves. Rigged is going to leave the explosive ammo at home and just roll with a clip of stick and have Smuggling team bring in the second clip, though I can't imagine I'll be needing 30 rounds. Watch as I regret that statement! I figure the fewer DEAD bodies, the less SK wants to hunt us down. A live but disabled guard costs them far less then a dead one, after all.

The day before we head in, Rigged Deck is going to hack into the host one more time to find where the guard scheduling is and see how many are on what floors

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Going hotsim VR first for the +2~!

Matrix: Perception: 12d6t5 5

Also, I forgot to roll my money at the beginning!

CASH MONEY BITCHES: 5d6*500 9000

Well hot drat, guess that covers my lifestyle!

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Actually, while I can't speak for the others, Rigged Deck is pretty much ready to begin the run! Just give out the patrol data (assuming I succeeded) and er can begin Operation Hopefully Not A Shitstorm.

Plan B is called Operation A Failed, Whoops

For the record I'm in Korea as well, though I work mornings and afternoons and typically don't get home until 5 most days including transit, so I dunno where'd I'd fit time wise with the rest of you. If you do the run on a Friday or Saturday US time, I could potentially handle that - I'd just likely have to wake up exceedingly early

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 08:11 on Dec 10, 2013

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Like the others, Rigged Deck checks in casually with fake SIN broadcasted.

I'm carrying nothing in - my gun with one clip is hidden in my arm, as is my deck.
Perception: 9d6t5 2

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

[ Calm down. Go to the waiting room. This is a complication, but I think I can handle it. I need to get into VR first to ensure I access the Host. Team B, watch for floating eyes; they go down easy, but this place will know rather fast that you're here. Oh, and Team A, turn off all wireless connections to illegal devices you're not supposed to have. Team B, to stay silent, do the same or go stealth and hope you have a good enough commlink to cover your rear end.]

As Rigged Deck - now Jihoon Kim - casually makes his way to the waiting room, he begins probing both Host and the drones in AR. He also tries to mentally track the floating eyes to establish their patrol pattern in hopes of finding a weak point or time he can exploit. As he walks in, he begins scanning any nearby devices, looking for any that are slaved to the Host to use as a backdoor.

Matrix: Perception (Host, Drones, devices): 3#10d6t5 4 3 1

Questions for the Host: rating device, firewall stat, attack stat, nearby hidden devices
Questions for the Drones: rating device, firewall stat, icon type (aka: is there a rigger in them?)
Devices: Is it connected to the Host?

There's more then one device and more then one drone - should I roll for all? I only did one to simplify it, since there's no actual penalty to doing infinite Matrix: perception checks save for time.

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Dec 22, 2013

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
To be clear - mostly I'm checking to see if there are regular stationary cameras to go with the floating eyes.
Also, I'm a bit confused - I don't think there's daisy chaining; everything is either unconnected or connected directly to the Host, or I guess connected to mini-servers that would themselves be vulnerable since there isn't daisy chaining.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Now in the waiting room, Rigged Deck starts looking around.

[ Look for any devices that would connect to the Host. Cameras are probably out of the question - they'd absolutely spot me - but any loose wires I can probably connect to. I mean physical devices, mind you. If we can't find a backdoor...well. This won't be the first Host I've cracked from the front. ]

Perception: 9d6t5 0

Minjun decides the others can do that, though. God, he's going to be doing all the work as is. Geez guys. Geez. Come on. Do this.

Gonna look for any devices that could act as a backdoor that Minjun could conviniently slump next to. Failing that...WELL. FAILING THAT, LET'S SEE WHAT THIS HOST CAN BRING TO BEAR! I like my odds! They're (slightly) in my favor (from what information I currently have)! I rolled to Grid Hop initially but then thought better of it (since it would start my Overwatch counter) so ignore that roll. Also, a zero! Hooray!

ProfessorCirno fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Dec 22, 2013

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged puts the drone down, takes some lint out of a pocket, and drops it on the floor. As the drone scurries over to vacuum it up, he pats it affectionately. This also involves plugging in nearly invisible microcable, granted.

Hack on the Fly: Mark Drone: 18d6t5 7
OVERWATCH IS NOW ACTIVE

Rigged stops patting the drone, unplugging as he does so. He can see the telltale ARO of a musical note on the drone's icon - and that same note on the Host around him. He changes his icon into every boring wageslave he's ever seen and walks in, completely casual, the mark denoting him as Totally Belonging Here.

[ I'm in. Team B, what's your status? ]

Rigged leans back and starts to map a straightforward route to the elevator, denoting cameras along the way and setting them up to be edited as they move. He also begins searching for any data on drone patrol routes.

Matrix Search: Drone Patrol: 10d6t5 3
Basically: how many drones will be between us and the elevator, could we time it to avoid their patrols (and if not, how many drones do I have to hack to send them away). Same with cameras - do I roll to edit once, or do I roll constantly until we leave? Rigged is going to edit the cameras so that we don't show up on them; Fork lets me hit two at once. Matrix Search lets me look up data accessed at least occasionally by legit users while in a Host, so no paydata or company secrets. You don't have to answer all of these, please please please feel free to abstract any of it, hahaha!

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

[ This host might have some data worth a nuyen or two, but it'll be risky. I'll look into it once we're set on 13. I'll start interlaying and editing the cameras...]

Programs: Stealth changed to Edit
Edit File (forked) vs Intuition/Firewall (No Host stats): 13d6t5 1
Paying Edge to reroll failures + Rule of 6
Edged Reroll: 12d6h5+1 6
Whew, hit the Limit! Glad I switched my program!

[...Now. Team B, Team A, we should be good. Avoid the drones if you can; I can't hit the drones AND keep a steady edit on the cameras going at the same time. If need be I can try to jump the drones into leaving patrol but that'll be a bit more obvious. Puppy, Mel, can you spot any holes in the drone's patrol we can use? ]

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

[ Not while I'm editing these cameras. This is a bit of a full time thing. Besides, it's unlocked from our side, unless you have some kinda friend en route? Either way, I doubt this is going to be our exit. ]

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
When we go to the elevator, I'm going with; they need my Hardware to get that processor out, after all! For now I'm still in the lobby but still in AR.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Rigged Deck joins the others and starts taking out his ammo.

[ Right, I've been thinking of the plan, and I'm thinking it's a bit too convoluted. Spoofing commlinks that likely are not even connected to the Host, hoping they accept a distraction, setting up camera illusions, and all that...way too much can go wrong. So here's what I'm thinking. We take the elevator up. I mess with their camera so security doesn't see us. And for their communications... ]

He holds up his jammer.

[ It'll be a bit touch and go, but they're not going to say a word to security, and if we're fast I can steal their comms and respond so the Spiders never know the difference. Stick to stun if you can; if we flatline them it might show up on their biometrics, and nothing makes a corp angrier then having to pay for bodies. Corpses cost a lot, you know. ]

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!
Unless anyone objects, that's the idea. We take the elevator up, jam communications, disable the guards, disable the ELEVATUS, grab the Go Board and processor, I erase our SIN data from the Host, we blow the window and rappel out.

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Deck uses his sleek, flashy, a bit show-off-y cyberarm with no unique finger prints and, after a moment of thought, hit's the...12th floor button.

And then tells the elevator in the Matrix to go up one more without telling anyone. Shhhhhh, elevator. Shhhhhh. This will be our little secret.

Hack on the Fly: Mark ELEVATUS: 18d6t5 7
Limited to 6

He also takes a moment to flick one of his programs to Baby Monitor and back, checking his OS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The rightest!

Deck's contacts, just like everyone else's, flicker between low-light and thermal, directional jammer out and ready to go.

[ Ok, this was unexpected ]

Percetion Visual (low-light, thermal), Audio: 2#9d6t5 4 2

• Locked thread