Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Is there a Pokemon White Castle in Pokemon New Jersey? I really hope there is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

SirPhoebos posted:

Fake-Edit: I mean in one scene Lysandre outright says "Genocide is justified in some circumstances" and no one blinks an eye! It was just ridiculous.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

Then I realized that he just doesn't give a stone cold gently caress. I mean, his response to the villain dying to a doomsday laser is about as concerned. Five kids arrive instead of two, his response could be summed up as "Eh. Whatever!"

He's already got this whole Lysander thing wrapped up, and poor Lysander doesn't even know it. He doesn't just have two kids on a pokemon journey, he's got five potential protagonists, and he's already banging one of their hot moms. You're going to destroy the world and kill everyone? Sure, Lysander, tell me more. :allears:

• Locked thread