Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
Look at all these goons not voting for Malkavian :psyduck:

Then again, thats such a whole different game than the first play through that it deserves it's own when you already know the plot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

GrimRevenant posted:

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to miss something obvious. :sweatdrop:

Yeah I really was wondering why people weren't picking what was easily the most fun playthrough! Teach me to read LP threads at 6am.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

TheMcD posted:

Really? That's surprisingly quick. I'd figure most LPs would only give up once those sewers come up.

As an aside, I like the fact I can just say those sewers and most people already know what I mean.

I liked those loving sewers but I really hated the motherfucking RAPTOR outta nowhere! Please do that justice if you get there!.

Also voting for Male Nosferatu because after Malkavian, those are the most hilarious reactions you get from people.

A Tartan Tory fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Nov 11, 2013

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

TheMcD posted:

While I'm not going to laugh, I am going to find this at least somewhat amusing.

I am the worst at reading comprehension, I will now retire to my basement and grow a beard, RIP. It is a pity that the two best runs aren't gonna happen though, that kinda takes most of the fun outta this game. :smith:

• Locked thread