Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
A male Ventrue named Fulcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Vicissitude posted:

Lethal: ... Again, vampires are pretty resilient. Unlike a human, a gunshot or a sword slash is a minor inconvenience.

Aren't gunshots causing bashing damage to Vampires (but lethal to humans)? They're even less effective to Vampires than sword slashes...

I've Always been fascinated by WoD's settings. Sometimes they read like a bad Marvel comic, but they're usually inventive enough to justify it.

Also, during those sewers I've had a crippling bug that created a lot of major artifacts everywhere, grinding my framerate to a halt and covering most of the screen with beige polygons. Even more fun! :suicide:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

It always amused me how much the theater thing looks like a Vampire LARP session, with the need to underline all the different clans emotionals and visuals differences :drac:

I must say I usually dislike narrative LPs, but I'm really liking the medium used in this LP.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Nov 13, 2013

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Last Transmission posted:

Isn't thgenerationrious combination of rules and rituals that allows you to effectively lower your generation at will unless the storyteller invokes law 0 to stop you?

In one of Gehenna's (Vampire Armageddon, basically) sourcebook's scenarios, Tremere itself uses a blood ritual to lower his own generation in order to dominate Tzimisce (who's gone totally Akira and infected the whole world with Vicissitude). The whole thing is probably the Muchkiniest thing ever (in order to dominate every single Vicissutude infected human being and order them to take a walk under the sun, they use a combination of the human genome mapping and a "everyone and they're grandma's family book" the mormons have lying around for some reason)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Nov 14, 2013

• Locked thread