Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Next verse same as the first.
Adding another vote for enjoying the tangents. I'm not nearly as interested in Hunter lore as I am in Werewolves, but that's what scrolling down is for!

As for the Sabbat, from reading that Sabbat chronicle that someone posted earlier in the thread, it does seem like the mass shovelhead embraces are famous, but not used as often as random mayhem and murder, which humans are perfectly capable of on their own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013

Stroop There It Is posted:

Did we ever explain what the Vinculum or normal Sabbat social structure/hierarchy is?

I'd like to hear about it!

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Let's keep Mercurio's secret and suck up. No reason to risk a potentially valuable contact, and we're not powerful enough yet to get rid of the Prince, so why antagonize him?

Though I wouldn't mind hearing about the other options once we've passed the points of choice. :dance:

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013

Tiggum posted:

From what I recall, the ones in this game are some of the most bizarre and impractical I've seen.

That's saying something. I'm thinking of Super Mario RPG in particular, but I'm sure there are others.

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013

quote:

With very slight modification, this describes all the technocratic conventions. the entire world of darkness

Heh! How very meta and deep.

We should definitely kill Boris.

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Actually, do prisons exist in the WoD? I mean, it's a reflection of our world, but I don't think I remember mention of them in the things I've read (which is mostly Werewolf).

That could be an interesting campaign: starting out in a prison with rival gangs of werewolves, vampires, and badass humans.

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
I wouldn't mind hearing about the "leveling up" and adding points into dots.

I don't understand why the player character assumes and tells everyone that ALL the plaguebearers are dead. Isn't that something that, if her assumptions are wrong, easily comes to bite her in the rear end? Even if the crazy messiah weirdos are dead, all it takes is one vampire with the plague to keep it going. Though that would be an interesting plot twist: if your character caught it through all the damage and blood around during the fight and now is unintentionally the Last Plaguebearer (tm).

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013

quote:

It's easy - you've killed all the ones you know about, and didn't get a mysterious plot item drop leading you further along the quest chain from the last one you killed, so you know you're done.

The player character is just genre-aware.

I lol'd. A Ventrue would probably be most likely to be genre-aware.

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013

quote:

In the long run though, it only makes you feel worse since she will probably be much better off with you than whatever freak she seeks out to get her blood fix.

Seriously. This is WoD, being nice to someone is at best going to leave you with a bad taste in your mouth, if not sick to your stomach.

We should definitely keep her as our ghoul. :D She's resourceful!

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
Gatz, I love your solution to the puzzle: turn things until it works! Reminds me of ------

Do we find out which if any of these theories about Grout is true? Or do we get to speculate? :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesclepia
Dec 5, 2013
I love how close this vote is AND that we get to see all three choices!

Kill him!

• Locked thread