Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dude, didn't this just come out like three weeks ago?

EDIT: Less than two weeks ago.

Testekill fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

Glad to see it continuing. You've got a pretty enjoyable writing style and have put in a lot of effort with your op and first update.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Definitely. And over time I'll actually learn how to crop images well. Heck, at some point there might even be short video clips of the matches instead of poorly timed screenshots.

You might want to consider Irfanview. That allows batch resizing of images which is what a lot of people use for LPs.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

Hmm, thumbnailing the images makes them really hard to read. I'm going to leave them as a normal image tag for now, then go and figure out how to resize them so they're not gigantic, and then come back with more reasonably sized pictures.

As I said, Irfanview than do a resize batch with dimensions being 800 x 600. That will fit in but still be legible.

• Locked thread