Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Not this time asshats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Make me DAD

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Castle Dick with Rainbow Balls

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

boho posted:

* No, but turning on the anime models helps.

/cutemode3 YOU ASSHOLES

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hey just got the new expansion for free!!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

loving last sneaking step for Hoo'loh hat...I still can't do it unless Im smashed.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Making me want to stand around the Guild Hall drunk and make urmom jokes at an empty chat.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Low Low price of 39.99 on SC most likely.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

That's it, I QUIT!

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

I was a RL friend

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Swash always swash, chain up some walk the planks and stuns and you rarely get touched*

*4 years ago

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Or stand around the hall making Urmom jokes while smashed

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

In Urmom

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Sarah posted:

BTW, the "secret" to HKC is not to use any blues. But... being that it is now a PL place and not a serious zone with real loot, then good luck getting someone not to maximize their dps even if it ends in death.

Edit: And I forgot, since devs still hate coercers, a coercers pet will pull the entire floor and the floor below with an aoe, even though that is the only zone it does the aoe. No where else that pet will hit more than one target. gently caress the coercer hate. ILLY FOR LIFE!

Hows Tcch doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Hahaha thanks Sarah
http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446679394839

On the other hand....
http://u.eq2wire.com/soe/character_detail/446678686317
....crap

• Locked thread