Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IceAgeComing
Jan 29, 2013

pretty fucking embarrassing to watch
we're about to watch the 87 daytona 500, please join us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.
The last half of that starting field ranges from the wild to the "who the gently caress".

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

theacox posted:

The last half of that starting field ranges from the wild to the "who the gently caress".

the funny thing about the "who the gently caress" guys back then is they aren't the young, unproven kids of today you've never heard of

almost every one of those guys was a proven regional champion of some sort

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Watching some stuff.

Come on in if you like.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Bumping this in case anybody wants to watch CyTube Rain Delay Theater.

e- 1997 Trucks from Texas.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Apr 10, 2016

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Hey, it's May. We should watch lots of old videos of All-Star Races and Indy 500s and chat about the events depicted within.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm going to watch the 1996 Indianapolis 500 starting in 10 minutes or so (unless somebody picks a better one). Come one, come all.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Watching some bristol cause rain.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

PP14 is drunk and found a random Truck race from 1995. Come on in.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm gonna be watching racing while I build models tonight, and what the gently caress why do it just in youtube

loving freshly uploaded big block races from the 90's come on in for some dirt slingin

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bumping this for the 2016 Offseason. Go wild.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

If someone is going to watch something, could we get a link to the one being used? Thanks!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Thinking of maybe watching some stuff Wednesday night..... anyone up for some second generation, F5000 based Can-Am?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

Thinking of maybe watching some stuff Wednesday night..... anyone up for some second generation, F5000 based Can-Am?

Mmhmm.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

I don't think I've ever watched Can-Am... I'm in, if it's not too late.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'll probably start it at 8pm EST

Also this isn't actually Can-Am, it's a continuation of the series after it collapsed. They used F5000 open wheel cars with bodywork and they are loving insane looking.

This is a McLaren, believe it or not.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

:fap:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we're live! we're doing this live! gently caress it!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
this was the second most dangerous thing from tonights session

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
many cows were injured in the filming of tonights episode

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Who wants to watch stuff?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

My Classic Car is on NBCSN, a show I associate with the days of TNN.

Which makes me want to watch old things. Who's got stuff to watch?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The best of my local short track until somebody else posts fun stuff to watch or I get bored, starting shortly here: http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Watching the 95 Daytona 500 in SASCAR.

Come join us celebrate the great Sterling Marlin

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'll prolly run some stuff in a week or so, been busy but we still need to find out what dirt stands for

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

You missed CBS nearly perfecting drone technology 20 years before its time with the Skycam fun copter!

Also, Childress and Petree wearing Dale shades as if they were in an Earnhardt cult.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

I'm getting IMSA qualifying going.
http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

BMB5150 posted:

I'm getting IMSA qualifying going.
http://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

If not for having to get up early tomorrow morning, I would be in. :(

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
IMSA qualifying
Tractor Pulls
Roller Derby

Only SASCAR.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Synchtube night again.

Gonna watch some Thrills and Spills I guess.

I can't find any old IMSA Daytona highlight shows or Daytona 500 highlight films in the same vain that Indy 500 has their own version of those.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm tired and want to watch the 1997 Suzuka race for some reason in CyTube, so I'm going to start that at 8:15pm Eastern. Join me and then post other things to watch, won't you?

The race starts approximately 30 minutes into the video, so I'm going to start running the video at 7:45 for prerace coverage.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Busch Clash marathon in honor of the return of the Clash name this time next week. First action starts at 9:15pm Eastern (10 minutes).

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The 1982 Busch Clash comes up now as part of Rain Delay Theater:

https://cytu.be/r/SASCARWinterHeat

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

The Clash was postponed. The 1990 Daytona 500 is on now through about 12:30am Eastern, featuring 1990 Daytona 500 Winner Derrike Cope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

I'm still in if anyone wants to jump in

• Locked thread