Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

What the hell. All that cereal. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Tae posted:

I like how the cereal trips you up and not the multiple weapons.

They got the fire axe in the first mailbag video. Every since that happened, I've been fully expecting them to get more weapons.

I was not expecting them to get a box filled with twenty or so boxes of cereal. Half of those I didn't even realize existed. I need to figure out where I can find Cinnabon cereal around here. That poo poo is probably terrible for you, but drat if I don't want to try it.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Tae posted:

I think you missed the episode where they got a bunch of cereal sent from Newegg.

I guess I did. Which mailbag was that?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

They didn't sound like they were being assholes about it. Just fatigued at getting another weapon in the mail.

Their apology about it sounds pretty sincere, at least.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Where exactly did the Face Off jokes start at?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

New Mailbag video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYBRTJNt01A

Someone broke the NO LIVE ANIMALS rule. :aaa:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

how long can loving ladybugs last in the mail with no food?!

I'm assuming there was some kind of food source in the bag? Either way, it's loving weird, and now everyone else in that apartment complex is going to be wondering what the hell is up with the sudden ladybug infestation.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I'm watching Mailbag 13-B. What's the joke behind JonTron hating Woolie?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Angry Walrus posted:

Meanwhile, the Theme Month has officially started!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWiobaLtNiY

I'm not even ten minutes into this. Between Sue's spinning in place, Mr. Fantastic's goofy animations, and The Thing just running around carrying stuff, I don't think I'll make it to the end without dying from laughing.

This is going to be a fun month.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Oh man, Brave and The Bold? That game was so good. Glad you seemed to enjoy it, Matt!

Rodyle posted:

DC pretty much stopped making good adaptations of their material the moment they closed up the DCAU. From that point on it was straight garbage except maybe Young Justice (Which I know nothing about except that they shut it down because girls liked it, which sounds insane but hey, DC) and of course Dark Knight (which is more of a Nolan movie than a DC one).
Most of their direct to DVD animated movies have been pretty great though. Year One and The Dark Knight Returns were way better then they had any right to be.

AXE COP posted:

I love how mad people are that they don't like DC.

"No but you see there's a reason Green Lantern only summons lame poo poo to fight with! That makes it ok!"
Hal is the only one who makes boring poo poo. Guy Gardner makes chainsaws and wolverines and poo poo and Kyle Rayner once used his ring to attack Brainiac with, well..

Diss Hal all you want, everyone but Geoff Johns thinks he's lame as hell anyway, but leave Guy and Kyle out of it. :colbert:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Hey Matt, after watching that Spider-Man vid, I'm curious. What do you think about Superior Spider-Man?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Congrats, Matt!

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

They're loving him up because he's listening to Pat's awful advice and has him screeching in his ear. YouknowwhatImean?

If Pat would just chill out and let Woolie try things himself and learn from his own mistakes, things would be going a lot smoother.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Matt, Lisa was in Dead or Alive 4 as a luchador. Team Ninja did it way before the Tekken guys. :argh:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Silentman0 posted:

The secret is revealed, and the pain begins:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrdNkSYmSR8

:swoon:

I was hoping we'd get a new episode of this.

EDIT: I was not prepared for Unicorn Makeout Session. :stare:

Vandar fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Aug 18, 2014

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Reading the comments on Dark Souls 2 part 19 reminds me why I don't read Youtube comments.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Perfect Potato posted:

This is a nonsense argument and it's constantly brought up but that doesn't make it true. Tomb, Archives, and New Londo are all great areas and I'll take a Lost Izalith any day over crap like the Gutter/Gulch, Mansion-Shrine, and those loving memories.

I thought the Demon Ruins and Lost Izalith were okay, myself. The Catacombs were a really neat area, but gently caress Tomb of the Giants. I can see what they were going for, but having to fight in the dark with just a little bit of light is not my idea of a good time.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Genetic Toaster posted:

why do souls players get so buttmad over the "laser beam" duke's dear freja shoots when it's blatantly supposed to be, like, spider-web silk.

It IS a laser, it's supposed to be a reference to Seath's laser from DS1.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

"Felicia the Brave is super awesome and I like her" says Pat.

Then Felicia proceeds to do nothing at all to help Woolie. Brilliant.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Super Smash Brothers is a pretty fun game you guys.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

The cracks in the DS2 playthrough are starting to show. I really thought Woolie was going to snap and let Pat have it for a moment there.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

:swoon:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Hey Matt, where is the audio in the Shitstorm opening from? It sounds really familiar.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Clockwork Rocktapus posted:

Woolie's Japan antics and Matt's JOKAH! have me interested in checking out Kamen Rider. Where do I start?

Kamen Rider W. It's one of the best, and it's where JOKAH is from, too.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPJLoxQR41s

Remember kids, it's not canon that Liam is scared of big giant booties.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Hey Matt, when are you guys gonna play Lifeline? :v:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

CJacobs posted:

Where do the titles even come from anyway? Are they just things Woolie mumbles in his sleep?

The title for this one comes from a recent episode of the Guacamelee playthrough, where they discussed how Liam has no idea what Swat Kats are and how he's terrified of big booties.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Depths posted:

http://strawpoll.me/2920932

ugh dinguses are voting for hotline miami instead of something weird like BEATDOWN FISTS OF VENGEANCE

Doesn't Hotline Miami sort of clash with the style of Cryme Tyme so far?

Voted for Marc Ecko.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

TheRealestMatt posted:

I like all games. :)

So we're getting a Friday Night Fisticuffs for Ultimax then, Matt? :)

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Hey Matt, you guys are totally right. de Blob was a super underrated game.

You guys should do a playthrough.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Rodyle posted:

Holy gently caress, Liam in that Brawl video :stare:

Pulling off the Ganon Dunk not just once, but twice. :stare:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Matt, can you please tell Woolie to start picking up his drat dropped souls in DSII and stop listening to Pat saying he doesn't need them anymore?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Seshoho Cian posted:

They mentioned that Karin "can't come back" in the SFA3 video.
Why can't she? Karin is great.

Karin was originally from the Sakura Ganbaru! manga, and is owned by the author of that. IIRC, Capcom has to pay him a royalty every time they use Karin.

And Capcom is kind of cheap.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Beef Waifu posted:

I dunno, it's a bit silly that every time you want to use a character that's actually from your series that you need to pay royalties for it. It's not like Karin is some mega popular character either, so it wouldn't really be worth it for them to do so, unfortunately.

Besides, we all know the Rainbow Mika is the Alpha 3 character that needs to make a return. :colbert:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Depths posted:

Yoooooo Saturday morning scrublords, that intro is perfect

The salt shaker in the logo is a beautiful touch.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

Please don't LP games you actively hate. It's almost never an entertaining watch, and especially if you've got a chip on your shoulder because of Capcom's bullshit.
What about the Sadness trilogy? Pretty sure they hate those games.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Ashtarath posted:

Oh my god the wonderful 101 segment :allears:

We need more of that in our SBF videos. :swoon:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Worst/most overrated games of 2013 for the final video, maybe?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I'm not sure which was funnier. Grumpy Pat boredly shaking his fist at the DIO sign in the first Japan video, or bored Pat going "You gotta go fast..." and barely waving his arms around like Sonic in the second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Jubs posted:

Which episode is this on?

Newest episode of the podcast.