Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Pat listing every problem his cat has and then ending on "I love him so much" is the highlight of the podcast. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Liam continues to be terrible weeaboo on livecast, sky remains blue.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
One day Pat is going to forget his keys and the schadenfreude will be immense.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
George(?) seems like a low-tier version of Pat.

E: Voting either "My Jesus is Real" or "Bible Battles" for alternative podcast titles.

The Deleter fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Oct 25, 2016

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Yo Dusk looks loving dope as hell and I love the constant shade being thrown at Plague.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
There's no real arguments on the podcast apart from Liam being Liam so I dunno what's going on unless it's something to do with the stream viewers, and who gives a gently caress?

Pat's wrong about Banjo Kazooie.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tae posted:

I think maybe it was the conversation about overwatch and woolie calling casual mode casual.

That didn't seem like much of an argument, though. It brought the conversation to a screeching halt but Liam does that every time he tries to play devil's advocate, and it was just a reiteration of his stance in the previous episode. :shrug:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Liam "I like garbage anime PS vita games but won't play Pokémon because some of the designs aren't great" Allen-Miller

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Captain Invictus posted:

holy gently caress

I would have loving beat pat to within an inch of his life if he was my brother

god what a poo poo

Source your quotes.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The existence of Minecraft Story Mode baffles me but it sounds like it isn't very good and I don't think I need to listen to what is basically podcast material to try and enjoy it.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

I think I would be more interested in these Minecraft videos if they did talk about the game and what was going on. Sure it may be bad, but I feel like there's more entertainment in them commenting on that then it being a podcast video.

I think at the end of the day they've already said everything there is to say about Telltale games, so I dunno if they'd have anything new or cool to say about what's one of their weakest releases. The stonewalling is probably the best anyone could do.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Waiting for the day where Liam defends Hitler.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Watching that made me think about halfway in "Okay, it's on the level of Subnautica's Early Access stuff" but then they got into the trading and that was a bit more interesting. I dunno if this would be enough to get me to play it again for any length of time, but becoming an alien trade mogul seems at least to be a gameplay objective/point to follow. Presumably future updates will expand on this.

Fingers crossed, I suppose.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Dias posted:

edit: also that weird hentai dude that comments on every single SBFP video is weird

I think every Youtuber has someone like that. Game Grumps have one for sure. and I'd bet money Yogscast and the other screamlords have a similar situation.

fake edit: poo poo I missed the obvious Plague joke

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I think the Super Best Friends Play Machinima episode on Watch Dogs 2 may have sold me on Watch Dogs 2

Yeah, the humor and the characters are really selling me on it. Other casts like Giant Bomb are saying its pretty good too so I might pick it up at some point.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

I wonder what Pat's reaction will be when gets to the part in Sun/Moon where a character literally yells "Pokemon are not just things" and the main villain is explicitly about treating Pokemon and people as things.

Pat cannot be wrong, he can only be lied to. He'll just decry it as stupid and dumb and not part of his headcanon, whilst Woolie and Matt try as hard as possible to sandbag him.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
You can't find Liam's Omikron because he has bad taste in games.

Holy crap everything in the Werehog stages looks painfully slow. Like, the speed of the animation, move speed, gameplay flow, everything.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Holy gently caress the new Omikron intro :gonk:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Matt's uncontrollable laughter every time something bugs out in Sonic Unleashed is the best.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Someone should tell them.

If only for the reactions if not for any socially conscious thing or whatever.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Angry_Ed posted:

I agree, we should let them know that "SpicySpagoV" said it was an ethnic slur (and he would know). Also that Wolfgang Puck has a resturaunt named Spago and there used to be an outlet store in Massachusetts named "Spag's".

:v:

The normalisation of racism against the proud people of Spagonia is not okay. :v:

Matt making GBS threads on Sonic Unleashed is.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pat says he hates pizza on his stream.

Pat worst friend confirmed.

Liam still exists though?

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This Christmas, one woman and her cat must teach Pat Boivin how to be human again.

Guest starring Matt McMuscles, the Madden Zaibatsu, and a straw dummy of Liam...

Literally The WORST Christmas Ever.

Coming to theatres never.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
As someone who consumed a lot of Yogscast content once upon a time, 10 minute videos are okay if you got other things to do but I much appreciate the longer length the SBF do. Also they're not grating manchildren like 90% of the Yogscast so that's pretty swell! The SBF are way more fun to watch.

Best of luck to Matt!

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
RIP Liam, your taste in games is poo poo but I hope you get better.

I can see the channel going on hiatus until Matt's return, and Pat and Woolie streaming their own stuff for a bit or whatever. Whether they replace Liam or not is not up to me to guess at.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

The Guardian is a bad newspaper that doesn't fact-check their reader input.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Viper is a really cool boss fight but man the game is stingy with batteries sometimes. You really have to dodge and cover well in that fight.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The Aot basement death pact is the best moment in the entire thing.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I'm gonna buy RE7 cos the SBF make it look awesome. Good job guys! :)

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Buckets posted:

Pat's stand is really powerful.

My stand, GARBAGE

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
I did not know what Criminal Girls was, so I looked it up and now I can say I am a poorer person for doing so.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Forgall posted:

You bought it?

No I mean I'm now worse for having seen it. I spent my money on Paper Mario instead.

Matt's pun game is strong in this episode of RE7.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Tae posted:

Remember when he said smash 4 was ugly because it looked like Mario Galaxy, instantiating that Galaxy is a terrible looking game

Who the gently caress believes this

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Matt likes to play up the ridiculous poo poo in whatever he's watching, which is part of his love for bad movies and games (Congo). I don't think he dislikes the game at all.

Pat's play style isn't great. Jesse Cox' playthrough with his friends was may more proactive about killing Molded and item usage, and they actually got through the game at a reasonable clip compared to Pat being big huge coward and hoarding all his healing items.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
For Honor is good but the matchmaking sucks and I can kinda feel it won't get the same love that Titanfall 2 will/does in terms of content and updates. Shoving people off narrow ledges to their doom owns though.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
We've already established Pat would rather rip his own arms off than expend a single item. That includes bullets!

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Reminder that Pat got upset when he accidentally used a single upgraded bullet earlier in the LP.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
This poo poo is why they're not LPing any more Souls games after this.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Good.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
We must reunite via our love for Elmo the toilet cat, who has gone for surgery today. Pray for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Justice Sloth posted:

He's just doing his best!

Twitter confirms Elmo follows his master's desire to live forever, as he has made it through surgery. :3: