Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
So far a good episode. I really enjoy when they go all nerd out on fighting games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
That's probably my favorite part of the podcast.

Pat: So when you are guys are gonna do the real one.

Liam: That was the real one. What people thought we didn't play the whole game?

And then 42 min marker of the video. loving Woolie was horrible. Your girlfriend is dead because you are lovely at cards.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I don't want Pat to ever stop with his sorting shenanigans. :allears:

That's the real focus on RE4.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I love how they get silent when Hideki Kamiya gets on stage.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Don't forget Marvel Super Heroes. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo how did this game fly under the radar? I mean wow it looks goddamn good. I mean most games that ape the GOW style don't do well. But this and Wolverine really knows how to do the mechanics right.

I am so buying this. Thanks SBFs, you guys convince me to purchase this game.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Jul 8, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You can tell they found a good game when they are pretty much in sync. Pat finding a way to get up that 2nd platform was great. And then he crashes immediately when landing.

Priceless.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Woolie gives no fucks about Tupperware. Also yeah congrats on the new website.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Nah, more like YOU DIED. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Everyone should get Hulk Ultimate Destruction. Probably my favorite thing is the stealth missions. Now you are thinking, what a stealth mission in a loving hulk game?

Well how you react knowing what Hulk does when its a stealth mission?

He hides under a truck and goes walking around MGS Box style with it.

edit: Yeah prototype borrowed a lot of things from HUD.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jul 28, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I have yet to meet a group who genuinely enjoys what they are doing as much as you guys (SBF). Be hype, be marvel. I wouldn't want you guys to change anything. I mean perfect hype video for me was Double Dragon Neon because how much you guys really enjoyed every second of what the game had to offer.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
TMNT week eh? And to start off with the game that cause so many kid rage tears.

Oh man if I think I know what game you guys are doing Friday Fisticuffs is...:allears:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Not sure of being whoosed, but that's the PAL Version of the SNES. Europe called them Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. Also the PAL version ran at 50 fps, instead of 60 so it was a bit slower than the NA version.

They picked the PAl version because it had a bit more bosses.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Aug 7, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Congrats Matt! Get wasted! Go home and be a family man!

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Aug 12, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I wanna say Funtime Adventures and you guys finally taking on the lobster/whale from DMC3.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Just when I thought I saw what all of xbox indie games had to offer.

What.the.gently caress.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Seriously it's a seriously good rear end game.

Also the Fatal KOs are the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXQ91-06nzA

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Pretty much 15 to 25 ADP is enough for rolling. It's just 25 ADP just gives you more window for error in case you mis timed a roll. And yes I do love rolling against the chariot. Kinda hard to take down down 4 skeletons with your fist, crammed into a hole with no shield. That bleed damage stacks up stupid fast. Sides more fun to see the skeletons run with you and then completely get blasted when hit by that chariot.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
ROLP? Oh the ring of life. Yeah that was probably one of the most confusing decisions ever made. It kinda takes out the whole oh I lost all my souls and the dangers of hollowing aspect out.

As the other poster said, probably a pity mode considering they were trying to get more people to play Dark Souls 2. Maybe that's what they meant for casuals. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I love Pat's descent into anger in Prison Break. It took around 4 episodes but that game is starting to make him crack.

I really enjoy Matt just laughing at how stupid every death is.

*hanging off the chain* *fails QTE* *falls 5 feet* game over.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Are we really going to have a DS2 sucks topic again really?

Two threads weren't enough? :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahah this already started off so great. :allears:

Never stop hating Kenny Matt and Pat. The handlebar mustache comment killed me.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

CJacobs posted:

Like I was mostly joking earlier but now I legit don't really want to finish watching the playthrough because of their attitude toward characters that are not Clementine. I understand that you gotta work with what you have and be funny and stuff but I guess all of the making GBS threads on other characters they're doing just isn't my brand of humor.

Then stop. Nobody is forcing you to watch the drat LP.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Probably what I enjoy the most is how they were so happy to see Luke and see YEAH I'M GONNA HUG YOU LUKE gently caress KENNY.

Also I enjoy how they are making Clem to be such a dick.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Yeah, this season was just rough and not as good as TWD2.

So how many people you think hate Pat now? :v: Also did you guys go back and see what Arvo group said?

Cuz he was gonna rob you no matter what.

Kenny was right too. :v:

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Rodyle posted:

I would love to see Pat's reaction to like, the last quarter of this game. This terrible, terrible game.

gently caress you say about Guacamelee?

I will suplex you to oblivion muchao. :colbert:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Seriously you guys would be at my throat for some of this. You need to stop being a bunch of butts about how they play DS2.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Seriously, the stick has a goddamn jamican accent going CINNA MON.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
If I had to pick one, it would be Double Dragon Neon because how happy Matt and Woolie are through out the whole game.

Double Dragon Neon is good.

BUY IT.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I wish it would SAVE Platinum. It's a drat crime that their games don't sell. :mad:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
edit: You know what, he's not even worth responding to.

And that is why I don't read YT comments.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 03:50 on Nov 6, 2014

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Smash players in general are loving awful. The game however? Good.

Which is why I was a bit surprised that Smash in EVO went well, the community surprised me. It was pretty hype.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Thirding that question? gently caress is wrong flux?

It's great for people like me who work at night and rather their eyes don't get strained looking at sharp blue screen at night.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Wiseblood posted:

Slowbeef is going to stream his Alien Soldier 1CC attempt tonight and Woolie's gonna be there:

He streams at http://twitch.tv/effinslowbeef

That was a very clutch run by Beef. The last boss trolled him pretty hard. 15 hp left and it does a sky dive attack one more.

Now Woolie gotta match it. :v:

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
What's wrong with it? I heard the patch fixed up a few things like the framerate and the borderless black windows are gone now.

I mean yeah before it was a bit of an iffy port.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahahah. Wow that game looks great. I can't wait to try it on the ps4. Looks like what a Godzilla game should be. Blowing poo poo up.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Al-Saqr posted:

Does it though? I hate to poop the party but that slow lumbering movement really brings back horrible flashbacks of the dreamcast.

I can't blame you for that sentiment but as Matt said, that's how he is. I mean I can see why the graphics aren't nothing to write home about but they seem to put all the work in making sure you can wreck poo poo and that is what matters.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hhaha I wasn't the only who thought that when I saw Yakuza being announced.

I am like oh boy Pat might be dead from that announcement.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:allears: God that was a great return to Scrublords.

My sides still hurt from everyone doing their best brit accents.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Hahah yesss YESSSSSSS! Def Jam NY!