Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
So is Pat going to take down Aldrich or Yhrom first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man I am kind of annoyed with Pat and the rest completely forgetting about the item description for the Sun Princess Ring. And for missing the Life Hunt Miracle in Ludleth's menu and it talking about Crossbreed Priscilla.

Not a big deal however and I am glad Alditch gave him trouble.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:17 on May 16, 2016

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Newest Dark souls. Experiment and read about the new weapon after getting out of the boss fight. (Also charging is a thing.)

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Wiseblood posted:

Woolie sure is on the ball as NPC quest guide. :ughh:

Have they already messed it up by starting the fight with Yhorm.

havenwaters posted:

Oh well. poo poo happens. I wonder how long it'll take Pat to figure out he has to charge the storm ruler.

Never he will never figure it out. Take on Yhorm the hard way.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man Jojo is being updated slow slow. Thought we would have part 3 by now.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
According to Twitter he just messed up.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tae posted:

He said Horizon and Zelda are a difference of scope vs. polish, but I can't tell which is which.

Zelda is polish from what I have seen. It's also just more fun in my opinion.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Seath was a freak, Like Kalameet with his one eye.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Justice Sloth posted:

The fact that there's seemingly no one standing between the Mayor saying "Alright boys, load up those new police flamethrowers and head out to Wayne Manor" and it actually happening is beyond farce.

So the district attorney and chief of police are just cool with this? Or are both of those people Harvey Dent? There's not a single intermediary authority that was opposed to rigging up explosives in downtown Gotham? And who destroys drugs with explosives, let alone in the building you found the drugs in?

The Police Chief got shot in first part of episode 5 for opposing Dent after he went fully off the rails.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Rodyle posted:

the art in attack on titan is some of the worst in any major manga

Isayama's love of Japanese colonialism is a known quantity

Actually that is just something people made up and has no basis in fact. From actually reading the series. Everything you have said is wrong.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

nerdman42 posted:

I think so? I remember he said Makoto was a big evil prostitution guy, after confirming Majima had never heard of Makoto

Never really gave any details other then saying evil prostitution. Which we now know was a ton of bullshit.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nalesh posted:

Not even kuze would be stupid enough to fight the dude that beat his rear end twice and his boss that has already claimed a finger from him told him to stop loving with... Probably.

He has already fought him 3 times. Also his boss never said to stop loving with him.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

hoobajoo posted:

LA Noire makes you feel like absolute poo poo for making the mistakes they intentionally designed to be easy to make mistakes. Like, holy poo poo, how you're supposed to know which one is the real culprit when it's all circumstantial evidence that conveniently fits both culprits and if you don't do it perfectly the game chucks verbal abuse at you.

Well it fits both of them. But one is a scumbag that your boss wants you to book for it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Newest Yakuza. I think they actually gained a tiny bit of respect for Kuze.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
My biggest problem with it is that Heihachi lost despite you playing as him.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Yardbomb posted:

Hell yes, a good LP is what it it's gonna be, that game is the perfect kind of stupid poo poo for a Matt/Woolie run through.

Also Captain Marvel/Shazam is just better Superman including design.

Plus Captain Marvel's thing of being a kid that turns into a Superman level being is also really interesting.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Blockhouse posted:

the LP we get since woolie refuses to play arkham asylum

Wait why does Woolie refuse to play that.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Like the types of zombies that appear in the walking dead and a few others things simply would not be a problem after a while. Seriously the entire thing should only last around a month or shorter depending on the season. Simply if it's a hot season or a hot place the zombo's would decay very fast. If it's cold then they will freeze to uselessness and if they are thawed will become mush.

If you go to a hot place or a cold place you should be completely safe in the walking dead honestly. Even if you don't all of them should decay to uselessness within a month. Eventually only stragglers would be left and easily put down.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Appearntly he missed the part that told him about the communicator.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
OH GOD PAT SHAVED.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Grouchio posted:

Has he stated why?

No I just went into Peachs stream and there he is sans beard.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah it was not very funny. Also Dragon Ball Super is fun.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
The Enchantress is such a stupid addition. The movie she was in was poorly received and she was considered to be one of the weakest parts of it. Namely cause she is kind of a lovely villain. Like there were so many characters I would have taken over Enchantress.

The other reveals are fine.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
While Forces is not a great game. Lots of stuff they were complaining about was not even true.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man Matt and Woolie seem rather Bipolar in Batman recently. Being jerks and lying to their allies, and being friendly and jerks to criminals. And changing their minds and such between a lot of the stuff.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Maybe they will do Iconoclasts.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tae posted:

Paige almost killed Elmo by nearly giving him hot spicy chips

Were and when.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Monathin posted:

Never trust Studio DEEN.

Until they made Konosuba.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Depths posted:

what do you mean it’s 300 hours?

It's like 8 books.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Big Scary Owl posted:

After watching the Umineko anime a long time ago and thinking it was poo poo (I enjoyed Higurashi), I finally decided to check out the Umineko VNs. Wish me luck

https://clips.twitch.tv/OddAnimatedAardvarkKlappa

You should have fun.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

https://twitter.com/IncomingStroke/status/970773738873536513

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Pat's playing Vermintide 2 right now. Come on by if you want to scew him by spawning Rat Ogres and Stormfiends on top of him.

Edit: it's over.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Mar 11, 2018

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
https://clips.twitch.tv/RacyImportantBisonKevinTurtle

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also the main characters reason for hating robots is really dumb. "My Dad was abusive and the housekeeping robot did nothing to stop it."

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Pat apparently checked Iconoclasts out separately for about 15 minutes, but did not really like the physics or jumping for some reason he can't really fathom.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

The Bee posted:

I mean, there are definitely creepy extremes a lot of adult male fans go to for showing their love of little girl characters. But Tiki's design itself ain't bad.

Now, the trainwreck of Nowi's outfit, or whoever decided your kid sisters in Fates should be allowed to get pregnant and tossed in the Hyperbolic Baby Chamber. That is the real Fire Emblem creepy cringe.

Both Honaka and Elise are adults.

Xander even at one point telling Elise to act her age and behave like the adult she is.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Apr 3, 2018

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Nilbop posted:

3 solid hours of Pat’s retarded cat screaming his loving lungs out.

Do we have a clip or link.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Fun fact about Brok turning blue. Thats a real thing that happens when you fool around with Raw Silver, and silver dust.

The condition it infects you with is called Argyria

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Improbable Lobster posted:

That particular guy turned blue because he regularly eats colloidal silver

He did regularly eat colloidal silver. I think he stopped after it turned him blue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man Pat feels super blind and unwilling to experiment in the recent god of war episodes. Like at Fafnir's Rivine he went up the elevator over to the ledge to climb then ran away.