Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Improbable Lobster posted:

He already knows JoJo

except he got to literally halfway through the fourth fight in part 5 ("the one where mista is on a truck") and thinks he made it over a third of the way through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
anyone else kind of sick of these puppet combo games? i understand needing fodder for the shitstorm but making a horror game every month becomes less impressive when they're all the same but with a different enemy model. then again, the experience may be hampered by the best friends going through the long intro portions and then stopping as soon as the enemy shows up

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
Imagine tony hawk but instead of grinding a rail lil woolz has to tastefully discuss graphic depictions of suicide (going off the disclaimer at the beginning) and other highly sensitive social issues

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

This stuff with paige has come up in this thread multiple tiems before and most of the time one or two posters just started shouting "TWITTER ISNT REAL" and "IT DOESN'T MEAN SHE LIKES THE NAZI GUYS" but I guess eventually it happens enough that even deaf people can heal the dog whistles.

so much for that

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
hey guys i just woke up for the first time in eight years, is there any particular reason we should be worried about people trying to normalize nazi ideas or

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

the thing she is replying to doesn't have to do with the Whole Nazi Thing as far as i can tell, it's just someone mad about her closing her chat and something about undertale?

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
:chloe:

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

Monathin posted:

Oh poo poo, okay, I totally misread it then. Once I get my new job's paycheck under my belt I'll need to check it out.

please... dont spend money on the shush shush lad

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i know we were almost off the nazi discussion, but lemme bring it back real quick to talk about how its Transpeoples fault theyre oppressed because they annoy me when they tell people not to be friends with nazis

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
with all the talk about darkness in kingdom hearts i hope matt is ready to pay metallica royalties

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
glad the guy who unironically calls people retards in tyool 2018 is always around to make sure we keep a level head about defending neonazis

e: ok looking at your earlier posts you weren't defending them like i remembered but also come on its 2018 grow up

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 23, 2018

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

scary ghost dog posted:

yeah its 2018, the year evrryone is growing up and no longer using nasty language anymore.

yes my point was about being nice to people and not about using ableist slurs like youre a middle schooler from 2012 even if i agree with u otherwise

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
ironically until now i thought gormless was a weird slur because it's british

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i think it is reasonably well accepted nowadays anywhere that is not 4chan that calling people retards and autists as insults is beyond the pale (especially in this context where the conversation is about whether or not people are being apologists for bigots) and "sorry u were offended" is a lovely response to being called on it

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

TechnoSyndrome posted:

How long into the game do you think until he realizes there's a magic shortcut button

Woolie [reading guide]: Do you have a shortcut for Fire?
Matt: .....................I'm pressing every button on the controller!

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
she did it so she could keep track of the fact that those people are bad, that's the only wya to go nowadays

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i read the harry potter books as a dumb child and literally the ONLY memory i have of them is there was a time that there was a quidditch game where a team caught the golden snitch and still lost. i assume the guy who caught it got fired for being an idiot afterward

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 6, 2018

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
when i said "won" in that post, i meant to say "lost"

catching the snitch gets your team a huge amount of points and ends the game but you can still lose. it's very stupid

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
because he's the best esports player of the year

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
sacrifice your super best friends for more time on the clock

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
Look... guys look... I'm jump- I'm jumping...

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
opinion: i didn't know about the super punchout mac until matt's video and they should make that guy an alt skin for little mac in smash. he looks more like an anime protagonist so i like him more

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i'll never see the word "darkness" the same way again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
man the comments on the matt/liam quiet man lp are depressing and indicative of what portion of the fanbase is going to latch onto pat after the breakup (the weird 4chan nazi part). lots of "wow liam the snowflake made matt quit because of a difference of ~political opinions~!" and other nonsense