Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Every mailbag I dread more and more. This episode has vindicated my fears.

Can't wait to see if it's a serial killer parcel or just a way too nice gift that ruins things tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

AXE COP posted:

three more videos

:eyepop:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I always figured that Pat would be the one who was a secret goon.

Also did you consult with the zaibatsu before making this 10 dollar expenditure?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Matt, How come none of the best friends have canadian accents

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

There was so many problems with the mailbag behind the scenes, you guys don't even know. We were often there for 6-7 hours opening all the stuff, the amount of editing it took, just like...yeah.

Don't bring back mailbag. Do a behind the scenes documentary of its nightmarish demise

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

Wow. You sound as bad as Pat. "Comics are for losers."

Comics, video games, anime, and movies are all the same thing. There's AMAZING ones, bad ones, and a whole lot of mediocre ones. Giving a blanket statement that ALL are bad or something like that comes off as incredibly ignorant.

Listen man, we've got some forum strife going on here you definitely don't want a part of. The something awful anime wars have been ragin and will continue to rage for thousands of years. probably because our actual anime forum is pretty lovely.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FutonForensic posted:

5 minutes in:

"That's one thing I absolute love about the TMP"

What's happening to Pat :ohdear:

Darkness reigns.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Looks like it was actually a christian chinese movie theater.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Silentman0 posted:

Not skipping any beats, but they're going to have to find 3 more superhero fighting games.

Great saiyaman is in all of the dbz budokai games. They'd have to make sure to play the original since the hd re-release had the bitching soundtrack stripped away though.

E: They should probably just play super dbz for the ps2 but he's not in that.

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Jul 5, 2014

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

quakster posted:

Trap sprung. That makes Sam & Max eligible.

And Jack Bauer.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

That ghost rider looks sort of like Aidan Gillen.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Don't watch the shield immediately after the wire. I dropped it after the pilot and didn't pick it back up for another few months because it seemed so unrealistic and hokey compared to the wire.

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jul 9, 2014

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hoobajoo posted:

Also every other show ever. Except maybe the West Wing.

I did a breaking bad rewatch instead and that worked pretty good since it starts off so ridiculously.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I've watched the first season of breaking bad like four times and only had problems with the pacing like the first time. It's that last season that I have trouble enjoying.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why did liam have to spoil pokemon? :negative:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think he only made lagann.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

game of thrones poo poo That scene with the baby and the white walkers isn't even in the books. Technically the show has shown more than the books have about the white walkers at this point.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

The real reason the crime time videos are spaced so far apart is because the intro is too hype, isn't it?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Also narc looks like the greatest game of all time.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ronans bullet wounds look like kenshiros scars.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ok I have to ask. What the gently caress is this paul marketing they keep talking about on the podcast? Are they talking about PAL cause I thought that was just a tv thing.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Beef Waifu posted:

Celebrate friend, for I bring you what you desire.

http://sharkrobot.com/collections/two-best-friends-play

But where are the action figures?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

roach cum puddle posted:

Because a fan of something is asking for an ad-free version of that something which the said fan would pay a monthly premium for because they don't want to see ads and they want to monthly give money to the people they are a fan of?

because you're a loving retard

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

and possibly autistic

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

oh god pat was right

we are the bad guys

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Tatum Girlparts posted:

He's clearly Liam.

Liam is being paid by Pat. It's the best friends hasbara.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

How do you think they would have felt if they just got a box full of money on the mailbag

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Silver surfer is more hype than EVO.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They aren't going to be able to heal inbetween lance and gary so I'm looking forward to them losing at the very end.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Holy poo poo they're underleveled.

Silentman0 posted:

What's it like to be gently caress trophy the liar?

Have you ever noticed how jolly woolie is?

Stairmaster fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Jul 27, 2014

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

:negative: why didn't anyone tell them about stab bonuses.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Welp its over

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ApeHawk posted:

Alakazam is the real run-ender, not the rival starter pokemon.

I think you mean eggxecutor.

e: OH gently caress I FORGOT ABOUT GYARADOS

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm disappointed at this turn of events.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'm pretty sure LL Cool J died like a bitch.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Is the super smash bros flash game they're talking about the one with kenshiro in it?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

TheRealestMatt posted:

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit, as I've been feverishly editing the entire Week of Ninja Turtles, starting this Monday, as well as the 1 hr 39 min finale of Superfriends!

Oh we just assumed you gave up on us as a lost cause(as your should).

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

super dragon ball z

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

FatSamurai posted:

Yo MATT did any of you guys have any interest in the new Dragonball movie that came out, poo poo was rad

Did it get a release in canada?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Also please tell Pat not to watch the one piece anime once they get to impel down.