Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Man Matt was really upset in the video. Two Best Friends was his baby and now it's dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Pat's streams are loving great. The only thing I don't like about them is how it sometimes takes like 40 minutes to get to the actual loving game.

Also gently caress Liam for being so petty. I know he's been detached for awhile but for everybody else this came out of loving nowhere.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Well, if someone wanted confirmation on Pat and Liam's relationship..

https://twitter.com/RSSLiam/status/1074341538686214144

I wish he would just stay out of it. The channel literally just ended this is not the time for this.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

You guys are right I am taking it to far.

I don't hate Liam, he was actually my favorite of the best friends. I'm just really upset that my favorite Canadian based YouTube LP channel is dead and lashing out. Sorry if I made it seem that way.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

At least we know the reason that the channel is breaking up. Can imagine if they just did an Ode to Jon and closed the channel without any explanation.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I'm not sure where it's coming from, but apparently Matt is cutting ties to Woolie too? I saw a lot of people mentioning it on a couple different sites and I'm not sure if it's just a case of Woolie being with Pat and getting confused or what.

Matt removed woolies channel from his recommendation bar. Make of it what you will.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Petition to have the thread title changed to Super Best Friends Played.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Baron Snow posted:

General question: How much has the past 9 years of videos changed your personal vocabulary? What super-best-friend-ism do you still find yourself saying years later?

It's not great.