Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Seeing Liam Fulton enemy stuff so they can't harm him is the best part of MGSV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I mean, screw all the "ugh they removed insensitive and overtly sexual clothings on these pre-puberty girls, artistic integrity is gone!" people, but I cannot wait for the simpsons edit with the Stacy Malibu hat scene.

That cowboy outfit looks pretty rad.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

So no more twists, in the end it's ~GREATEST SOLDIER IN THE WORLD: ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL~?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

For me because it's usually just cosmetic stuff that has no bearing to gameplay or relevant content. Like Woolie and Pat say, if the bad angles in SF5 stay to cover up the sexy then boo because those angles are bad, but if they end up replaced entirely with new animations then yeah, who cares if it was censored there's still a good thing there.

No story elements change by aging up those kids in Bravely Default, and you don't lose scariness because of being unable to put girls in flimsy bikinis in Fatal Frame 5

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

That elevator talk was amazing and actually seeing the sign

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

This is that brutal elevator safety warning Pat talked about in the newest part of Mirror's Edge.

is horrifying and great

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Dias posted:

what is this "asscave", I'm afraid of googling it

Alien learns English by reading some databanks when Neo L.A. crashed on the planet, it all goes fairly well but he mixes up some words, such as calling some jerks asscaves instead of assholes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It'll obviously be the story mode for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Shippuden Revolution The Last DX, which Woolie tested.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Tae posted:

podcast curse, Shantae is in Indivisible.

edit: The gently caress? They took down the article.

http://indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/133817219396/surprise-very-excited-to-announce-that-shantae

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Hahahahahah oh man, I might have to try Vessel's trial month.

e: gently caress it, put my info in for a trial, might as well also watch all that's left of MGSV before the spoilercast

Tae posted:

Uh...how easy was it to get that review copy, or were they handing it to literally anyone

This post makes the LP even better.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 24, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Six minutes in and this is a Lets Play to surpass Metal Gear for sure.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Podcast is up, there are four things on the docket and just as many hours of podcast.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Rodyle posted:

It's an alright movie. Also Hinata digs a guy's eyes out with her fingers.

Don't read Naruto.

The moon is also destroyed Sonic Adventure style, and Naruto may or may not have caused a cave in on his friends just to smooch Hinata at 0G.

It's a fun, dumb movie if you can get into a bunch of silly teen romance between Naruto and Hinata, though the second half of the second act is a loving snorefest with nothing of impact or entertainment going on.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 24, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Watch it be Berserk and that it was their first Lets Watch they had made, they just hid it in a vault for when Guts got off the boat.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I am not entirely sure I understand his point about Jet Skis, but I'm sure he's right, we need the jet skis.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

More and more Devil's Third looks like what Ride to Hell would've been if it was a 7/10 game.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Id rather Sega made a Crazy Uber than a new Crazy Taxi

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It's like this thread is uber and scary ghost dog is a cab driver

Dias posted:

Capcom Cup is next week. If you guys are even vaguely interested in Street Fighter, it's probably gonna be a blast. I'm looking at the brackets and it's so stacked, going 0-2 isn't even embarassing, it's just unlucky.

Probably some SF5 news then, right? Sucks it'll just be of characters that have already been leaked.

:golfclap:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The way it's going I'd say we're barely just gonna make it, now it needs 188,000

Blockhouse posted:

More than rumored. The Australian ESRB and Brazilian Ministry of Justice have both rated it.

I hope the Brazilian Ministry of Justice gave it a 9/10 or something, they're the only reviewers i trust to give just scores.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Tae posted:

Zaibatsu already donated 5k, was that mentioned here? They're getting a boss in the game after them.

I think not, so here's the thing
http://imgur.com/gallery/jf1Pj

Zone, Cranky and Plague all did designs for Zubaz that would fit Indivisible, and if you backed it you can email a vote to the podcast email. Personally I went with Type C, the other two just look too cool and C makes me think he's a warrior person with very few actual victories and mostly just brags, he probably bought those pants instead of slaying a tiger.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

But the next weekend they're using that location for the Big Butts Convention :ohdear:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Never played Valkyrie Chronicles but had a blast with the Indivisible thing and happily sent them my thirty bucks a month ago, so glad it looks like they'll make it. 40K to go!

Also, goddamn Liam was kinda annoying this week on the podcast, probably just buildup from how far he goes with the censorship arguments which made me more annoyed at him, but his principle leading to buying dead or alive extreme 3 twice is awful, and of course just One Guy saying a thing started a shitstorm, it's that guy's job! He managed the Play Asia social media, offered a plan to make money off a "controversy" and higher ups gave the okay for that guy to use their brand as opinion leaders in their niche to get people riled up and buy a product through them. It works because the person running that knows how that social media works.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Rodyle posted:

The One Guy he was referring to was TK Man, not PA. His point was "I wish that guy had kept his mouth shut," because it kicked off a gigantic pile of idiocy.

Also let's be real Liam isn't buying that poo poo because of the dustup, he was going to do that anyway because he's a crazy person.

Nothing in VP was timing based, it was just an RPG.

Then I'm a dumbass. Still buying a bad game twice is a bad thing.

33K 'till Indivisible is funded

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Dec 2, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

http://www.twitch.tv/Maximilian_dood

Matt and Woolie with Max, playing Dino Rex

8K to fund indivisible; WE DO IT

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Dec 2, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Well we still got Power Rangers the movie for early 90's nostalgia, featuring Jason screaming "BULLSHIT!" at Zack.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Decided to check the last episode of game of thrones since i'm bored and yooo mystic knight of tir na nog!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I want a Pat stares at the VGA's and it's just him sitting in silence in a dimly lit room just kinda showing various degrees of interest. As the video ends the only thing he says is "I'm glad I stayed home today"

And Matt and Woolie get focused in the audience; pat shows no emotion.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

All I wanted was the platinum tmnt game to be announced and didnt get that. Besides that the show was boring in many parts but Not Bad.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I don't really care for Final Fantasy, but i'm super interested in hearing their thoughts on a new battle system for FF7 and it being sold as episodes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I'm watching the second FFX video and that little mystery child going "...you cried" killed me. This LP is gonna be an adventure :allears:

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I wish letter time ate some of the news, just two or three letters a week make it seem pointless to send stuff somrtimes, and the time travel morality is still the beet thing the podcast did.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The first truly important 'dialog' choice you get would make for a great video moment for sure.

Tae posted:

Hey, who loves delays on kickstarters?

If you remember Project Phoenix, it was slated to come out this year. Well now it's been pushed back to 2018.

Apparently their single programmer won't be available until February and they're estimating two years of programming, then six months of testing. :psy: so... has work even started on this?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

hoobajoo posted:

No, they've specifically said it's basically 0% complete.

Can't find dates, but hasn't this literally been funded for over two years?? Isn't that, like, an actual crime?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Man, PauletteSwappedNinja mentioned it very early on, but I could not expect those arms during the driving sequence, dear lord. Episode 9 was pretty fun

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Oh man, Jecht is my favorite Final Fantasy character, getting into the dreamscape to steal Titus' possible love interests and call him a crybaby, this is amazing.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

It's petty as hell but I am extremely amused at Liam's tweet about how he wishes Undertale wasn't doing so well on the gamefaqs best game poll. :allears: Hope it wins against Melee.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPrUu5bxuTc

This poll is amazing. One Punch Man episode 9 spoilers i guess

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

A tiny thing I love of the FFX lets play is the dates, lil bit of how the sausage is made seeing the second session taking place four days after the first one, still over a month away from the wedding.

Ahhhh hahahahah that was loving embarrassing

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 03:16 on Dec 14, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Depths posted:

That Star trek beyond trailer is really terrible, hope Pat goes nuts on the podcast

I don't care at all for Star Trek (i'm sure it's fine and enjoyable, and I love when they talk about the show on the podcast) but even I could tell right away that the new trailer was a hosed up Not Star Trek

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

TheRealestMatt posted:

Anybody else playing EDF 4.1? Or am I the only one?

That's what we (don't actually at all but sorta technically through t-shirts and vessel) pay you for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Rodyle posted:

Liam the Liar shittalking the Garou arc

That is hosed up