Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Visidan posted:

drat harsh.

i remember when he beat her in mario kart and she revealed on stream that pat has a hi vis step ladder he uses to reach cupboards in the kitchen

and that he swiped it from his even shorter father

This peaked when someone on a stream had the name Pat's Safety Orange Step Stool :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

I'm enjoying Paige's social justice stalker that's making GBS threads up everyone's timelines because he's convinced Paige is racist.

oh god what now

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

In the run up to Detroit, I've been seeing a lot of posts that we're in the happy fun times what with Matt playing Mario Kart with Hitomi and Woolie and Liam playing Nier and we're well and clear of The Depression Era and surely Detroit won't destroy everyone.

What was The Depression Era? :ohdear:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Wiseblood posted:

Now to wait for Paige to stream it and see how much better she does.

Will her Heavy Rain luck continue, or did she blow all of her surprise QTE victory powers?

Christ that ending was so loving bad I half wanna get a copy of Become Human on the cheap just to see how poo poo goes myself, god dammit I keep buying games because of these goofballs

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Has anyone got that video of Matt and Woolie playing an old Sonic game and somehow get to talking about gross sex mattresses and Woolie makes a pretty good impression of the DOOOIING noise and they both spend a couple of minutes nearly dying from laughter? I've been trying to find it lately.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Futaba Anzu posted:

mat thinks cows the animals are not cute and that no one likes them, wow

Don't kid yourself Futaba Anzu, if a cow ever got the chance he'd eat you and everyone you care about!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Holy gently caress Pat is having a drat meltdown over some cookie dough on the co-op Portal 2 stream :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

What is the ! AT RISK ! meme from? Cause drat Pat you're pretty red dude

https://clips.twitch.tv/PluckyBetterPigeonDxCat

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Depths posted:

when a weapon or armor is at its breaking point in bark souls

Ahh that's why it was vaguely familiar, thanks. It'd been bugging me for a while :haw:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

sirtommygunn posted:

Wait it's NOT a green screen with a mid-2000's dungeon screensaver as the background? What the gently caress?

Paige turned on the lights earlier and it looked pretty dang real to me

also she just blew Pat the gently caress out in Soul Calibur 6 lmao

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

Titan AE was great

No one? Okay... *shuffles dejectedly out of thread, kicks a rock on the way out*

I liked it :shobon:

Also I'm catching up on the podcast and wowee that Gameboy discussion got heated :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Tae posted:

I apparently missed something on the live show.

Isn't that a good way of getting a shop closed? Or at least heavily penalized?

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

I hope Elmo doesn't get on her lap again, otherwise she won't be able to stand for anything offline either.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Doesn't the new smash have a pretty substantial single player adventure mode now? Or am I imagining poo poo

either way I'm glad Snake had his butt restored

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

They're my favourite on-screen pairing of all the Best Friends, and it's upsetting because I really don't feel like watching them any more. Because, apparently unlike Paige, I actually do have a moral issue with endorsing people who associate with/tolerate/are fash.

Pretty much, yeah. Pat got me into a lot of games I would've passed on through his streams, more than the rest of the Best Friends channel's videos, but now it's just nah hard pass unless something changes.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

yeah, that sounds like a real boondoggle and the crazy weird laugh lady who hosed up yahoo is in charge of this decision it seems like
lol what a garbage algorithm

It hurt itself in its confusion!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Captain Baal posted:

Quidditch loving sucks and so does harry potter

:hai:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Monathin posted:

you can't spell abracadabra without ACAB

Nice

JK Rowling's Adventures of The Extremely Privileged White Boy That Became A Cop

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

RareAcumen posted:

Her accepting the Dark Hado and keeping Kara cold was a delight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My_bcliuCss&t=13s

Pat bumbling through drug knowledge is funnier than it should be

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Christ Matt looks absolutely gutted in this video :smith:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Namtab posted:

Only started watching this year but the sequence at https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0g-7XiMvfLs is what sold me on woolie

Timestamp 22:10

Bonus version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zSyJT5RUR0

Also how have none of y'all mentioned FAMILY family family

Good laughs aplenty :unsmith:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Post the Pun Pun Kill-chan-est clips you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Z0IWnMEsg

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Liam's streams are super chill and fun and I like hanging out in them but *man* I forgot how good he is when he has someone to bounce off. Dude has some really really sharp wit to his name.

Knowing about him and Pat never being that close of friends also makes some of the stuff even more shocking cause boy those two worked really well together.

Yeah I tried to watch his Smash stream but he's just kinda... flat solo.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Monaghan posted:

I really find solo streamers to be boring. It's tough to be funny or interesting when you have no one to bounce off of.

Same, for the most part. Sometimes Pat's solo streams are good, but other solo folks are just bland.

Suppose I should go check out the Nier LP with Woolie and Liam now, also the Bloodborne one cause fuckin hell I bounced off that hard. And by bounced off I mean I got slapped by werewolves so hard I clipped into world geometry and got stuck :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Rodyle posted:

I'll say re: vocabulary, the SBF and Giant Bomb have ruined mine

Jeff Gerstman got me, a kid from Virginia, saying loving HELLA.

Same but the Yakoozies LP got me saying nani a lot