Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Tale of Tales is the best animated anything of any time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Xne3FztR0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Motley posted:

Mn you weren't kidding. I just watched this and the last half of it was just plain rough to watch. This is one of those movies that you would like to recommend to people but you don't, and one that I will probably never watch again. I liked it though. It was powerful.

Tell people you recommend it to that it isn't something you enjoy. It's something you experience. Which is what I tell folks when I loan out Blood Meridian. Came out the same year too.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

What's your point? Disney did this with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, too. The same technique was used in Titan AE, Anastasia, and other Bluth films. Rotoscoping was even used in the French/Czech animated masterpiece Fantasic Planet.

No it wasn't. Fantastic Planet was cut out animation. I mean it might have been used in parts I guess.

• Locked thread