Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2008 »
devinebovine
Sep 7, 2006

So yesterday my Harrow finished cooking, I ranked him to 30 and shoved a potato down his throat. His abilities seem cool, albeit primarily focused on team support. However the real reason I wanted him was to be better able to do eidolon runs. From what I've read, he's used for his 4, applying invulnerability to damage and status procs to the team, and then boosting crit chance after. I imagine this will make fights go faster than the previous couple times I've done them as Oberon.

My question, though, is this: if my main responsibility is for casting 4, and doing so makes popping the next limb happen that much faster, should I even bother hopping into spoiler mode to do a pittance of damage with my Mote? It seems like it might be best to just stay in the frame and be ready to shoot with my lanka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!

What are people modding their Lenz's like? I know to stack a ton of fire rate to make the charge time less painful but is there anything else I should prioritize for it?

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

The Jumpoff posted:

What are people modding their Lenz's like? I know to stack a ton of fire rate to make the charge time less painful but is there anything else I should prioritize for it?

This will destroy anything you come across.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Edmond Dantes posted:

I have most of that, does any goon have a spare Vile Acceleration or Hunter Munition they want to trade? I...can't really offer anything but I don't have a 4-man squad to run Orokin Vaults with and I don't know when Ghouls are going to show back up.

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable

I can foot you a spare HunMun when I get on, bother me in case I forget!

ign: Lugwy

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the nuggets in front of me

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Pooncha posted:

I can foot you a spare HunMun when I get on, bother me in case I forget!

ign: Lugwy

I sent you a friend request, my IGN is DrTryhard

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Edmond Dantes posted:

That's 5 Forma though.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Sheeple posted:

Solo excavation has absolutely garbage spawn rates.

I did an excavation Rift mission and I donít know what was going on but I saw maybe 3 enemies spawn with power canisters the entire time. I beat it almost entirely by incrementally increasing the bar based on whatever the drill spawned with and it sucked.

There were TONS of enemies but itís like the Rift nature of the spawns broke the actual mission.

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

The Lone Badger posted:

That's 5 Forma though.

You'll run into some debate about Lenz setups.

I have infected clip because of the Lenz having two default - polarities but this is 3 forma.

I prefer the multishot from vigilante armaments and speed trigger is a sufficient boost in speed to me without sacrificing any of the damage from vile acceleration.

If I had spare forma right now and an affinity booster I'd probably change that -- polarity that i just used infected clip as a filler on to a D polarity and add cryo rounds like edmonds.

VictorianQueerLit fucked around with this message at May 27, 2018 around 00:03

END ME SCOOB
Mar 27, 2007

do it DOG wrap it up already are you asleep

would you do it for a scooby snack

finisH ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FUCKING SANDWI
CHES ALREADY YOU SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Yodzilla posted:

There were TONS of enemies but it’s like the Rift nature of the spawns broke the actual mission.

I legitimately think this happens. Excavation rifts are one of the two things I just WILL NOT DO solo anymore. The other is Defection. You have to be in too many places at once that are too far apart to make the spawns/protection work.

Raptor1033
Dec 17, 2010

This horse has a wack case of poo brain!

So despite being anti hunter munitions - lenz build in thread, apparently that's how I'm setup already in game so... whelp so I just got a multishot crit damage lenz riven tht I've thrown in heavy caliber's slot, let's see if it meets the inaros test.

Also, what frame can I gussy up most like clem? I am having terrible gimmick ideas. I'm thinking rhino...

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I have infected clip because of the Lenz having two default - polarities but this is 3 forma.

I prefer the multishot from vigilante armaments and speed trigger is a sufficient boost in speed to me without sacrificing any of the damage from vile acceleration.

If I had spare forma right now and an affinity booster I'd probably change that -- polarity that i just used infected clip as a filler on to a D polarity and add cryo rounds like edmonds.

I may run this setup until I can find/get a vile acceleration, 5 forma, and a primed Cryo Round, because I have all of those mods.

Also running the Lenz + Mirage/Mirage Prime for Infested Survivals is hilariously fun. I haven't had this much fun with a weapon since Ogris was good.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

VictorianQueerLit posted:

What's a basic (0 forma) build for someone who's just picking it up?

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

The Lone Badger posted:

Those mods, just not as upgraded.

You don't really need the expensive mods like serration, split chamber and heavy caliber maxed out. You still poo poo trains with the lenz. Just work on point strike/vital sense so you can reliably hit those orange and red criticals and upgrade things as you can afford them.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.

If you're running maxed Serration (+165% damage) and HCal (also +165% damage), Vile Acceleration (-15% damage) works out to only a 4.5% damage decrease (430% -> 415% damage). Speed Trigger gives you a charge time of 1.2 -> 0.54s, and Vile Acceleration gives you a charge time of 1.2 -> 0.43s, so it's basically up to whether you value the 0.11s charge time difference or the 4.5% damage. Lenz is usually wildly overkill damage-wise, so I take the 20% lower charge time.

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL

The Lone Badger posted:

That's 5 Forma though.

You can't put a price on murder.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

The Lone Badger posted:

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary...XV0=/en/2-0-112

Obviously infected clip can be any 90% element, but even this build out damages most weapons in the game.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Just forma it a few times you will tank us later.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

gimme those gat dang candies

lenz has such wonderful base stats and mechanics that any half decent build will provide excellent results.

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandweed posted:

Just forma it a few times you will tank us later.

Trip report re: my ridiculous riven, it's Real Great. I'm going to be forma-ing this thing for a couple days. I'm not selling it, sorry guy who offered me 1000 plat.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand], I require only that you [kneel]

i had some fun

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

People sure don't like the Saryn changes that promote the use of using 'left mouse button'.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the nuggets in front of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand], I require only that you [kneel]

the octavia questline is wonderful

«2008 »