Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Decided to jump into this again, holy balls it was updated like mad. :psyduck:

Currently got a Gritaka in the oven, guess I'll keep leveling my Trinity in the meantime, send a clan request as well. Looking forward to adventuring with goons.

Any suggestions on a melee weapon? I asked my friend who still plays and he said the Cronus is barely an upgrade to the starter one so I shouldn't bother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got the clan invite. :woop:

Didn't know I had to make the dojo key, good thing I had the materials.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I made the dojo key, how do I use it? :confused:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ah poo poo son. Rhino Chassis up in this bitch.

Here I was thinking, "I wanna make the Rhino", its fate I tell you, I think some robot thing called the Jackal dropped it, is that how I get the rest of the pieces?

Also need polymer like mad, gonna make some dual heat swords, don't know if they're good but I guess that's half the fun of being new.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Oh poo poo, I have 2 orokin cells, no clue where I got them.

Guess all I need are the other 2 rhino parts, the blueprint and I can shove it into the oven. :woop:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I've been using my MAG again, dropped some upgrades into pull.

What the gently caress did they do it? I'm yanking entire groups off their feet and killing mass targets like crazy, I had like 300 kills in a survival with a friend of mine, its obscene, broken and I love it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trying to farm rubedo with the BF, got attacked by some invisible rear end in a top hat who utterly destroyed me.

I assume this is the infamous stalker?

Got 17 rubedo at the end, totally worth my last revive. :smith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Game glitched out due a to a host migration and we couldn't leave the stage.

I really wanted that rifle mod to. :smith:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Best place to farm rubedo? I need mountains of it.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cowcaster posted:

Also, since times immemorial the endless defense mission Valefor on Europa has had its drop table screwed up so 90% of what shows up is rubedo. I don't know if they ever fixed it.

I'm a level 25 MAG frame, that's a bit out of my league.

I figured on survival, shame the pubbies are rear end, oh well, just gotta keep at it I guess.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ok, I can't survive tower II exterminate, good to know. :thumbsup:

Guess I'll have to farm a level 1 key if I want my potato.

Making a magnus, hope its good.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Any suggestions on status effects? I got a bunch of pistol poo poo while some super nice pubbies helped me level.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So when I'm slotting this stuff.

Do I just slot what I need for a faction? Or do I jumble them all together?

And I took the ignis blueprint from the dojo but I guess its a level 4 weapon. :downs:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So I have a tower II exterminate and survival and a tower III exterminate key.

I can't survive any of these but I need a forma for my mag, would anyone be willing to drag my corpse along one of these?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So do clan rankings matter for anything?

Apparently the 4chan clan warbros is collapsing on itself due to drama and their leader got banned.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Woo yea, finally got my Rhino Helmet.

Just need some Rubedo and a Neural sensor and I can shove that bitch in the oven. :woop:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So since this is my first time, I'm a little confused.

How do I potato my warframe?

Its at level 30, so is my Grataka, I have the forma but I'm not sure what I should be doing here and I don't wanna gently caress it up.

To my knowledge this raises its power right? The abilities and poo poo becoming stronger and I can level up it again and rinse, repeat?

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got it now, thanks a lot guys, can't believe me it took me this long to figure this stuff out.

So with my Rhino pretty much done, any suggestions on load-out? I'm only rank 3, was eyeying a shotgun but I don't know.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Got my rhino. :woop:

What general build should I go with for this guy? All his skills seem amazing.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So the Wiki is accurate then?

Says if I go power efficiency it doesn't affect the stomp, but it can affect the rhino charge.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just used my Rhino, got it up to 8, slapped the skin and the charge, gave it a Drakgoon and a big gently caress off axe to compliment the package.

Holy.
loving.
poo poo.

I'm in love. :swoon:

Like I did the first defense mission, on the newbie zone to 15 and I didn't take a lick of damage till wave 10, then I just popped skin again, rhino charge just obliterated the big groups(and its cool to use to get around as well.)

The shotgun I can snipe with if I charge it and if I ever melee someone they explode in gibs thanks to the force of axe, its just awesome, can't wait to level it further.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Just one more injector and I can make an Ignis. :woop:

And repeating my love for Rhino, I finally have a frame I can farm with, all the things I wanted are now within my grasp.

Seriously, to get the rubedo to make Rhino, it took forever and I thank fellow goon Alec for dragging my rear end through some tower survival for it, now I have like 7,000 of the poo poo, its awesome.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
So how should I be building my trinity?

Other than the full restore/invisibility thing, the rest don't look to be to useful.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I have efficiency but no power duration mods, guess I'll have to get lucky then.

Thanks for the build.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Cernos or Paris?

I have the components for both not sure which one to make.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I want an energy syphon.

Where can I get one? :ohdear:

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Denzine posted:

https://warframe.com/prime-access

I'm pretty sure that this is the best cash:plat ratio they've ever offered and also you can buy just the exclusives for $50. Too expensive for me but still. They had a good idea(or it was suggested), and they implemented it. Good job DE.

Not gonna lie, if I had the money to burn I'd be all over this.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Since all I get in game chat is a gaggle of 12 year old retards making dicks jokes.

I started playing this on the PS4, any suggestions for a good newbie weapon or frame to grind? I have also have a 150 plat if there's anything I should I buy from the store.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Is that gunslinger frame any good? It looks amazing.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Whats a good primary that I should be aiming for?

Also those double revolver looking things look amazing, I want them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Naturally Selected posted:

Good non-primes: Kohm, Boltor, Paris/Dread if you like bows. Soma is pretty decent but needs good shot placement. You can probably ask in clan for burston/braton/paris prime bits and get them. The double revolvers are, unfortunately, pretty crappy. Boltos/Akboltos are pretty nice, though.

There's comedy options like the Opticor (which is one of the best PBR'ed guns in the game) and the Amprex, but they both need a ton of forma to be good.

Haven't joined the clan, guess I should get on that.