Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Awesome! posted:

logged on to see ssmagus had gifted me a couple weapon slots. thanks dude :)

Me, too! Thanks, ssmagus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Seri posted:

Just finished War Within.

Holy poo poo. I need more.

I just had to do it twice because I was hit by a bug that sends you back to an earlier stage on completion. God drat do I hate unskippable cut scenes.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

RoadCrewWorker posted:

This extremely cool and good fashion has carried millions and millions of credits through the index.

All I can see is The Rock in The Tooth Fairy.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Fruity20 posted:

(i'm not home yet so no screenshot but imagine a nezha with a white, pink, blue color scheme).

That's the same color scheme I'm using on Nezha currently. Looks almost like a Sailor Moon character.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Pipski posted:

What the heck counts as a rare mod for Nightwave purposes?

Gold mods

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
What tool do you all recommend for checking which prime parts to turn in for ducats? I know I've seen one mentioned, but I didn't see it with a quick search.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
Thanks! I'd found the Ducanator, but I didn't want to look up everything to find what was vaulted and it seemed to be missing some parts, e.g. I didn't find Chroma parts with an F3 search.

Tenno.zone looks like it has everything I need.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
I was going to leave Twitch running while I did other things to get the scrawl, but I saw a purple shield lancer get wrecked within about 30 seconds.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Thanks to Stash Augustine's generosity (and the runs we did tonight for some Sarin Prime parts) I've got a 2nd Nikana Prime set ready to gift.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Nikana_Prime

Ideally, I would prefer handing this over to a newer player, but as long as you don't have it already, it's cool. This is a PC ONLY offer.

Please quote this post if you are interested. On Wednesday, 7PM EST, I will draw a lucky name from a hat and reveal the lucky winner.

I'm in for that, IGN is MajorBonnet.

MajorBonnet fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Mar 12, 2019

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
Looks like fractures will get better in the future

Also good to know that Exploiter should be biweekly after the current event. I don't feel so pressured to farm Hildryn now.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Synthbuttrange posted:

exploiter is whenever you want as long as you have thermia isnt it?

I've never been entirely sure on that.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
I've got all of Hildryn's component blueprints, but it'll be weeks before I get to Vox Solaris rank 2 thanks to the MR gating. :negative:

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Goa Tse-tung posted:

speaking of Hydron, it was Nightmare mode coupla hours ago and I thoughtlessly dropped an Octavia Specter because we were only 2

she wiped us and the objective in like 5 seconds, I couldn't even be mad

I was so confused the first time I dropped a specter in a Nightmare mission. Thought it was just a bug until it happened the second time I tried it and decided to look it up.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
I just wish I could fish and mine in peace instead of being interrupted by trash mobs.

I wish there was some way to disguise yourself or turn them peaceful for a while

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Schurik posted:

So I've been playing for a while now, but never targeted a frame or weapon specifically - what's the best way to go about getting a Volt Prime?

Make some plat and buy it.

The relics are in the rewards for void missions. Grind the capture missions for the Lith, Neo, and Meso. Sabotage or mobile defense for the Axi. And pray to RNGesus.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
The other way to get the relics that I didn't think of when I posted is to buy relic packs with your syndicate standing, which can work well enough if you save up your insignias and buy a bunch after the relics release.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Adolf Glitter posted:

She crazy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJDMT9m3rGI

Roomba-frame is the endgame

I wonder if the roombas sucking up plat will have any effect on the market.

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
I can't get online during the Tennocon stream. I'm going to try using a scheduled task to watch it for me for Nekros. I can't see any reason it wouldn't work, but anyone tried it before?

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Pomp posted:

Wtf are potatoes

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a...frame or weapon??

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Orokin_Reactor
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Orokin_Catalyst

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?
Just started playing again after a long break. I've forgotten entirely what most of my builds are or what I was working on. Muscle memory for movement is still mostly there at least?

Edit: D'oh, and I forgot Zenurik dash, I knew there was a reason my Volt felt weak.

MajorBonnet fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Jul 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MajorBonnet
May 28, 2009

How did I get here?

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Corrupted mods and a semi-reliable source of cat DNA.

I'm sure they have a plan for the Corrupted mods after the switch. I can't imagine they're dropping them or have overlooked them.

They might be easier to farm after the update. No derelict keys needed, at least.