Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."
So does anyone know what the various enemy races are weak to yet? You'd think that information (and what elements combine into what) would be part of the Codex, but it doesn't seem to be.

Knowing how much slash, puncture and blunt damage I have is useless information if I don't know which is good against which enemy type.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

"I can no longer sit back and allow nationalist shitposting, nationalist indoctrination, nationalist subversion, and the German nationalist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious game balance."

Fuzz posted:

Which is loving retarded on their part. If they had been smart they would have aimed for full on crossplay support (Sony loves that poo poo) so they'd literally double their active playerbase, and lock their own update schedule to the PS4 one so everyone can play together across both systems.

Ugh, why are PC gamers such loving dicks sometimes. (I am primarily one, but seriously, this is retarded)

Not it's not. Syncing updates to console schedules is moronic and results in both versions being slow to patch instead of only one (Defiance says hello). Hurray I guess, if you prefer everyone being crippled to only one side being crippled. Over here in the non-crippled side things are looking pretty good.

And it's not like a slow update rate on console was a surprise. It's always been that way. Thank Sony and Microsoft for that.

DatonKallandor
Aug 21, 2009

It really shows just how bad they are basic UI design that they didn't call the antitoxins "Antitoxin: Colour". That way they'd be sorted in the Foundry. But no we gotta go "Colour Antitoxin", so they're all over the loving place.