Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Me before this thread: Man levelling weapons is a pain, even Akkad is kinda finnicky

Me Now Enlightened: Spam 2 as trinity in ESO and let it all roll in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

LordVorbis posted:

Huh... An actual holy poo poo moment for me right this second.

Come, let yourself be carried on the back of people focus farming as they still love you because you give them infinite energy/shields

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

How are people building volt for EOS Farming, I'm likely not getting Saryn for a while so i'd like a killframe I can slap a lens in and not worry.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

How are people building Ivara in this concentrated arrow Empowered quiver kinda world?

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Potato Salad posted:

I think I'm in the clan now, but I haven't a drat clue how to get into the dojo. My google-fu is doing very poorly. Help?

What is that weapon and how do I make sweet love to it?

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Zarr

For Dojo you need to craft the Clan key, which will unlock the dojo in the bottom left of the map

Pretty sure other clan people can taxi you in for now though

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

See the star map, for now, just focus on that, using the Junctions and doing what they say to keep reaching new areas.

Everything else can wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Velveteen posted:

From what I've been reading, hunter munitions only drop from a previous event. Since I just started a couple weeks ago, I'll never be able to get it. That kinda annoying.

Ghoul bounties show up pretty often, and I'm pretty sure goons have stacks of them