Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Anyone have example Mag/Valkyr builds? It'd be nice to know what I should be throwing my cores at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Are all the clantech energy weapons good? I like shiny lazers but I don't want to be stuck with a lovely shiny lazer. Got a quanta and the freezegun bps for now

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

SaffronKit posted:

Withe the new Prime Access and my usual lack of any kind common sense, I now have a great deal of Platinum and nothing to spend it on, having got most everything in the game you can get with plat. So in the spirit of the season, I will be gifting things from the store to people in the clan who post in the thread!

Leave your in-game name in a post and your mastery rank. If you are under Mastery 6, pick three things in the store and I'll get them for you! Limit one Warframe, and I'll throw in some slots and a potato of your choice too.

Anyone over Mastery 6 can pick one thing, and I'll throw some slots and potato too.

I'm going to put a limit on the number of warframes I'll buy, cause they're hella expensive and I'd like to see this plat go a distance. Lowbies get priority.

Merry Christmas, make sure to give'em hell out there. :tfrxmas:

edit: Sorry to anyone on PS4 or Xbone, but I can't send anything your guys way as I'm on PC! :(

I'm The_Government, rank 5. All I really really want is more inventory and frame slots. You're really awesome for doing this giveaway! I can't even think of 3 other things to get lol

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Sandweed posted:

Mortimert because he is a chill guy, and The_Government because that's a cool name.

Aww thanks!

Also late thank you to my tenno santa! I didn't want to post but I can't seem to catch TheEvilKit while they're online, looks like you accidentally sent me 2 mesas? I already opened a ticket and hopefully you can get that refunded!

I already used one I hope that's okay :ohdear:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Wait you get things for completing planets??!?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Is there still a chance for the tenno packs on steam to go down to 75%?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Swagger Dagger posted:

I WANT A DRAGON

Not empty quoting!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Ill buy one :v:

Also sorry to the goon I accidentally stood up today for the serration mod, looks like my poo poo laptop is too lovely for warframe even.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

How many credits does the new syndana need? (If any)

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

When is the event over on sunday? I'm going to be away all weekend and will get back sunday morningish :( Want dat sigil

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Azran posted:

Okay so, landofcake sent me $10 through Paypal and I got $9,16 so it's way better than I thought it would be. Let's hope the Argentinian Gestapo doesn't disappear me in the middle of the night now. Enjoy your plat!

Also I still got two 75% off coupons!

Please dont die

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Is there any way to replay the parkour 2.0 tutorial? I keep failing a specific wall jump for the level 8 mastery test :(:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

AlphaKretin posted:

Good advice

Thanks! Didn't know about the practice thing.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

How are you guys building mag prime?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Yeaaassss

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Kinky

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Anyone willing to sell me a Frost Prime systems?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

gently caress does that mean I missed out on the mag headphones hat :argh:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

No you don't understand Alad V is just misunderstood

And also German.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I need an ember prime bp, but not the entire set. If you're willing to part it out id be happy to buy it!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Hahaha wtf is happening here

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Who wants to farm Boltor prime parts with me? :v:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Oh poo poo I never finished making my wyrm prime :ohdear:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Join goon clan, get showered in mods and stuff

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Lord_Pigeonbane posted:

I'm not particularly insufferable. I only bitch on the forums, so people in game don't really realize that I'm annoyed with them.

Do you.....do you even know how EV works?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Hoooow are you so sparkly?!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

TheMostFrench posted:

I can kind of see a mouth but I don't know where you get the thumbs up from.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Matrim posted:

"Hey mole I'm sick of running frost for these endless T4Ds do you mind for a run or two"

"sure"

Great you just triggered :siren:MY GIRLFRIEND:siren: and now shes screaming about getting balls all over things

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Space cats!!!! :dance:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

So what are the cool arch wing leveling spots? If there are any. I'd like to do the mode more but omg leveling stuff suuucks

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

What are the cool arch wing wepons??

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Grineer cat ladies?! :buddy:

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I got a hi5 kubrow/kavat!!

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Aw he's just trying to blend in :(

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Yeah I like to do higher level missions and taking in an under leveled frame/weapon makes them a lot worse. With weapons at least you can level one at a time, but no way am I bringing my level 5 Loki to anything I actually want to do since I'll just get one-shot constantly.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I don't remember it being too difficult, but if you're worried you can try the test at Simaruses room in the relays. It's on the second floor.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Someone else can carry you to a new planet as long as you finish a mission there.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Wait galatine prime has a mastery req?

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Bring back gun kata :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

What's a Bellend

Also anyone willing to sell me galatine p bits? I have been farming to no avail :argh: