Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
How bad is ping going to affect me in this game? Just downloaded it and completed the tutorial, but can't find anyone in Asia to play with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
How important is slashing / puncture / impact damage?

I started off with the Mag, I like the crowd control of Pull and Crush. But she feels a bit slow, I usually charge in with Braton blazing to soften them up and sword to finish. What weapons should I aim for with that playstyle? Or should I just buy an Excalibur / Loki instead?

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
I've been getting CTDs and random freezes on Warframe ever since I started playing. Is this normal? Already tried verifying game files.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Fourthmeal Fanboy posted:

Yes, the game randomly freezing and crashing to the desktop is normal.

This game is fun as hell but drat if it isn't the most unstable game I've played in years.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
How does the Grakata feel like?

I think I'm going to go for a melee oriented build, but I'd like something that I can fast swap to and burst down someone out of the way of melee. Is that a thing?

Alternatively, something I can burst down people with while charging, then fast swap to melee and mop up.

Some guys gave me suggestions a while back, I think those were miniguns with spin up time though.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Does anyone have a spare Flailing Branch or Clashing Forest stance? I can give you Fusion cores or a Reaper Scythe in trade.

Also the Amphis is pretty fun but doesn't seem to reliably hit everyone in front of me. Should I change weapons or am I doing the melee wrong? I have a maxed out Reach mod in the Amphis.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Gamerofthegame posted:

Oh, good news by the way for any people returning. The rank 4 test, the survival one, is currently bugged. And can't be completed.

Hurray!

I did mine 14 hours ago and had no problems. Sword and gun too

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Crigit posted:

It bugged out for me 3 times, and then the 4th time I unequipped my sentinel and just ran around without attacking any enemies and it worked. The 3rd time I tried running around but left my sentinel equipped, and it still failed. Whether my actions had anything to do with anything is anyone's guess.

Maybe the bug is triggered by killing everything. I just stood in the centre and meleed anything that came at me, but when the timer ran out I still had spawns alive

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
I wish they would do something with the parkour system they have. And the stealth system.

Maybe a map where you can go loud but it's really loving difficult and the easier way would be to constantly parkour through the roof and vents. Stealth kills insta-kill the small mobs, bigger mobs take a stealth kill and a finisher when they're done. Make stealth kills that don't insta-kill drop the mob on the ground instead, and make finishers quiet.

For the boss you could have something like the Arkham games. Appear through a vent, stealth takedown, disappear. Repeat.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Stealth is almost certainly never going to work in a 4 player game. :v:

:ninja: doesn't really work when your team mates are :downsgun::freep::black101:

Payday 2

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Is there a way to trade Platinum? Because I have a 75% off for the next 16 hours, could buy some for you guys if you want to paypal me the cash or w/e.

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Nitrox posted:

You can sell mods for platinum, so yeah. 75% is a great deal, what are the packages available?
That is the most awful deal I've seen in this game yet. I hope you didn't pay more than $20 for it.

All packages are available.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree

Cainer posted:

That pretty much just happened to me. I thought once you killed the stalker you had to piss him off again before he came after you again, killed him a mission ago then moments later while doing that alert for the orokin catalyst blueprint that I just noticed, he shows up and wrecks my face.

Orokin Catalyst alert btw, not much time left.

Well poo poo gently caress, missed that orokin.