Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
It's easier to get into online groups now, although you may experience crippling lag. You can adjust the ping maximum in the options to help with that.

Playing with any number of people is more fun and less frustrating than playing solo. In mobile defense at least, having more people also increases enemy spawn rates at terminals, which is good for leveling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
As far as we've learned from livestreams, the warframes are a result of an infection of Technocyte virus. Dark Sector, Digital Extremes other game, takes place far into the past which involves the protagonist, Hayden Tenno, being infected with the virus. Blah blah, skip to the future and we have the Tenno who are people fully transformed by the virus. They aren't wearing a suit, rather they have become mutated and get special powers.

and rhino's pelvic horn isn't just some weird part of the suit someone just stuck on for fun

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
Jackal drops all Rhino parts. The Rhino blueprint is available for credit purchase in the market, just scroll around.

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
If anyone cared about the winter steam skins, the unparalleled quality skin was for the Ankyros. :laffo:

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
Polarity rearrangement is in. I can now sperg and reorganize all my terribly ordered polarities.

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
So Valkyr hits really hard now.

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
I was just using unforma'd dual zorens. 2/2/43 and 68 gas. 5.7x and 40.0% crit.

Biotact and I were in a mobdef when our damage numbers started exponentially increasing for no reason. It's probably a bug and I can't replicate the numbers.

E: ^^^ yep

Lagonazer fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 6, 2014

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
Each frame blueprint requires 3 parts: the helmet, chassis, and systems. Each of those parts have blueprints that you get from bosses, void, and other places.

Edit: You can buy most non-prime warframe blueprints from the market.

Lagonazer fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Mar 1, 2014

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
That's too bad about Valkyr not being changed much. I was hoping to reach obscene damage values of bugged hysteria.

Edit:

Piell posted:

-Rescue getting revamp, going to require stealth, rescue target gets executed if you get caught

This sounds horrible since stealth is a undeveloped mechanic. Bring out Loki and Ash I guess.

Lagonazer fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Mar 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lagonazer
Jan 3, 2012

Come here friends.
Hug me! Oh yeah. Hug me.
Valk is pretty good at endless rathuum guys.