Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Epsilon Plus posted:

Warframe crashed for me, for the first time ever :/

Yeah, Warframe is crashing like crazy for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

So how the hell do you scan stuff? I looked around the keybindings in Options, and I didn't find anything.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Schubalts posted:

How is the Ballistica, anyway? That 3000 nanospore requirement is stopping me from even buying the blueprint.

I'm sitting on 450,000 nanospores, and 900 Ferrite, to give you an idea of how common they are. :v: I made the Ballistica, and while I dig the design, I didn't really find it all that useful in the old system. Dunno about the new one.

Azran fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Nov 27, 2013

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Excalibur is one of the most solid warframes in the game. Sure, it may not be Nova-levels of killy, but it's still a solid pick.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Company of Heroes 2 is not a good game. The thread for it is basically dead, averaging 1 post per month.

We've been talking about Warframe and how it is a bad game for what, two pages already, between yesterday and tomorrow. :v: This game man.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

The Paladin was my favourite set in Dark Souls, and my favourite class in Diablo. As long as they keep that aesthethic and it's a offensive/defensive balanced class, I'll be so happy to forma the gently caress out of it. :allears:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Lance Streetman posted:

So my first mission ended with the door to the last room not opening for anybody but me, and the other players getting stuck on the wrong side. It only ended when one quit and the other clipped through the level geometry, somehow triggering the level's end.

I hope this isn't a common occurrence, as the game was pretty fun aside from that.

That could be because of lag - were you the host?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

DelphiAegis posted:

It's meant to be folded in half along the length, so that either "WARFRAME" or "Ninjas Play Free" shows, with the lotus logo being correct. At least, that's how mine is. I'd never wear it, but it's still a spiffy thing for them to do for founders.

In my case, I'm 100% sure I'll never get mine. But just in case, and to test out how lovely my postal service is, I gave them the right adress. Let's see what happens. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

Oh man, the auto-fuse button is so worth whatever other horribly broken crap this patch brings.

What does it do? I thought it would combine the mod with other copies of the same one, but when the bar just shot like 5 or so slots, I was afraid it would be fusing my entire library of mods or something.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Game keeps telling me there's a new version, but it's not patching anything at all? I already downloaded the latest hotfix.

After coming from a long break (hadn't really sat down to play since Nekros) the amount of new stuff to do is just mind boggling. I don't even have an extractor yet!

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Wait, Ignis is supposed to be good? :psyduck: I was using that weapon at lvl30 and I could barely kill lvl20 poo poo; maybe I should have put a Potato on it. :v: Man, when was the last time I saw an Orokin Catalyst alert?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Cathair posted:

I don't really understand why people do this- there are very few weapons that are any good without a potato. Even the Soma is pretty lousy without one. Anyway, the Ignis is indeed a good and fun gun. Can't be beat for wall-penetrating close-range crowd obliteration. It's strength is it's AoE damage, so it kinda falls down against higher-level Grineer heavies, but it's still a cool gun worth your taters and forma.

I'm mostly tired of potato'ing poo poo I'll have to end up selling since they get nerfed hard/a better weapon in the same niche comes out. :( I've got plenty of good weapons with potatos in my armory, but after coming back to the game I had to sell like 7 potato'd weapons. Now compare it to the Penta, which is just incredible even without a potato, and I'm just waiting for the next Catalyst alert to improve it.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Denzine posted:

Why sell potato'd weapons when you can turn split chamber etc. into plat to buy slots with?

You know, I really should ask around regarding mods that are actually worth plat. I've got a Hell's Chamber duplicate I could max out.

Fake edit: I guess you could consider maxxing Serration over and over to be a credits to plat conversion. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I'm on a trip right now, and for six more days but if anyone saves me a Mag Prime helmet, I'll give you Hell's Chamber. :v:

Also, can you trade stuff like the BPs?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Bob NewSCART posted:

Yup I remember this, and it was even more retarded because I'm pretty sure the pubby in the game was like a 7-8 year old who didn't stop singing once the entire game forcing me to turn speech off. Also to siefer/squirrel/doji(I think?) thanks a poo poo load for the help last night. I'll be around again today if any of you guys wanna run some more stuff.

Also, how's the valkyr frame? I have all of the requisite blue prints except for the main one, and all the resources to craft the parts but a lot of resources are shared with Rhino which I still am working towards getting control modules and rarer poo poo like that.

Rhino is really loving good for all content, so go with that in terms of efficiency. Now, fun? Valkyr lets you play Canadian anime Spiderman with ripline, and that's all that matters.

Azran fucked around with this message at 16:00 on Feb 20, 2014

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

There really should be some kind of "downgrade" mod function, even if it means cash or whatever. It's annoying and limiting. It's not like they even sell specific mods.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

The Three Stooges invade me when no goons are up, and my pubbies refuse to revive because "you can't kill those guys, they are scripted to kill you." Killed two of them before the host decided to gently caress off, and I lost everything. :shepicide:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

It seems selling a Legendary Core for 15p to another goon wasn't a fair price after all. :shepicide:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Kris xK posted:

I'm sorry, but that's loving hilarious. Did you put no thought into the trade at all?

It is. It went something like this:

Goon: I'm looking for a max Hornet's Strike!
Me: Oh, hey, I can use my L. Core to max it out for you.
Goon: That's great, name your price.
Me: Sure, let me check the market. It seems max Hornet's Strike is going for like 20p. Let's make it 15p.
Goon: Deal!

:shepicide: It's my fault for not realizing L. Cores are actually worth something, I just supposed they were kinda cheap because everyone had them.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Wait, when are we getting the rewards?

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Got one potato. I'm deciding between AkMagnus and Akstiletto. Thoughts?

Helter Skelter posted:

I know Denzine is north of 1500.

Requesting thread title change. :colbert:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

gently caress these traps.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Inspector_666 posted:

Now, is there any reason why you'd want to make your hat not have stats?

Let's use Rhino as an example. The Thrak Helmet is crap, it makes you even slower; but it looks cool as gently caress to me. I'll convert that one into statless.

Vanguard is bar none the best helmet in the game. I won't be converting that one into its statless version if possible, and I'll use it for high level content. Due to the huge gap between Thrak and Vanguard, Thrak gets absolutely no playtime in my Rhino. Without statless, it will receive a lot more.

Same applies to Ash's first helmet.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I refuse to believe they have players from North Korea, Sudan, Somaliland, Iran, Cuba, Chad, Western Sahara, Eritrea, Western Sudan, Myanmar, Syria or the West Bank. :colbert:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

The base for my comment was the Steam server stats, which showed that not a single byte has been downloaded from Steam in a loooong while in those countries. :v: But yeah, there's also the standalone client.

Ah, by the way; there was a guy in Trade chat last night - just a few seconds after I put the Rhino Prime Systems in the Foundry - that was looking for those, and he was offering a Rhino Prime Chassis. :negative:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Vauban represents the element of France. :colbert:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Edit: Done! Thank, goons!

Azran fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Apr 8, 2014

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Edit - Once again, taken care of. Thanks Gestalt!

Azran fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Apr 9, 2014

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Stances kind of stop working after a bit, and don't allow you to put mods in a weapon. :v: They need to hotfix the hell out of this patch.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Arsonide posted:

Don't forget the resource that you have to grind up likely large amounts of within a day of the build or it disappears. We don't want you to have a job/life/wife or anything. This is getting worse than some korean MMOs.

Let's not say stuff that can't be taken back later. :v: I think their idea is that if you have a job, you shouldn't be grinding, but paying.

hooah posted:

What are these prosecutors? I hadn't heard anything about them before the update hit.

A new kind of Grineer, named versions of the new Grineer Guardian that drop the coordinates for Hek.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I'll make a pastebin with my spare Prime parts. I'm really close to Rank 15. :toot:

PathAsc posted:

If anyone wants, I'd be happy to put up a little guide for fleecing pubbies out of their mods/BPs/parts/plat. Seriously, if you're patient and not attached to your unbuilt space-pixels, there is bank to me made. I don't want to poo poo up the thread if it's not wanted though, so I leave it up to you fine gentlemen.

Additionally, welfare handouts are in effect again, just let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. If I don't have it, I add it to a list of who needs what depending on who asked for it first.

This would be great, by the way. :)

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

ullerrm posted:

Yep, and they're also boring as hell. They're literally just the same old defenses/survivals, except with more loot and you gain XP faster. They'll replace Xini for knocking out weapons to 30, and that's about it.

Haha, what. It's literally replacing T3 as main money maker and maybe ODD as XP farming spot.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Mastery rank 15 is actually mildly challenging and fun, it's no longer a wallrun test but Interception. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I just killed a Trinity in a Solar Rail mission. :v: It's just like Dark Souls, except not!

EDIT: Haha, I only got 700 cr as a reward for that mission. :getout:

Azran fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Apr 14, 2014

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

NPCs are neat, but boring. They just parry a ton, but in the case of Trinity they can one shot you with Link. :v:

quote:

for those who dont realize it, battle pay is low on the conflict missions because it is being paid by the clans who built the rails

this is why taxes need to be set higher, now that you understand that, dont complain about getting 35% more XP and 30% more resources and 30% more credits on Ceres semnai while the alliance who holds it has a 15% tax rate on credits, they have to do it otherwise they go broke

gently caress pubbies forever.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Game just shat itself.

I wonder if DE will take the ultimate measure and allow rare resources/plat to be offered to those who win a conflict.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Shalhavet posted:

Everyone should check out the Observatory.

:bravo:

As dojo builders, this is kind of our deranged master plan. :v: Remember to also check Loki's chainsaw dick in the Trophy Hall!

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

McGiggins posted:

This is most painful.

I had just gotten a Mag prime systems and chassis in a tower run;
Error, chat functions offline! Error, You have been logged out!

First thing I'm going to do when I log back in: Sell all of my prime parts straight to the market for credits.

All 23 Burston Prime stocks.

If you are on the PC, I can make it up. I should verify if I have systems, but I'm pretty sure I do have the chassis. Just pm me in the game when you see me on. You should find me at the top of the clan chat, thanks to glorious hyphens.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Kinda late for that Quickening, but I've got a full Dakra Prime set if anyone wants it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

There are people knowingly dropping 50 plat on unranked copies, it's ridiculous.

VV For rank zero Tranquil Cleaves? Holy poo poo, I need to start farming.

I've spent so many hours farming Ear(f)th and I still have no katana stance. :smith: