Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
You actually named her Devoir :allears:

Voted yes, looks awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

RoadCrewWorker posted:

In any case they should lower the ESO efficiency drain and simaris ability lock rate.

Yes this but instead of lowering the rate, the ability lock should be tossed into the garbage where it belongs

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Tulip posted:

This is dumb for several reasons, but the first that I go to is "Mirage is much better anyway."

drat, I really have to try this build out.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Screaming Idiot posted:

I'm torn, because it's a great design, but I feel like him to that level of stereotypical masculinity was DE caving into the chuds who refused to play Nezha because he, to quote someone in my clan who I had the pleasure of kicking, "looked like a f****t."

Wow, you perfectly put into words how i feel about Nezha DX. Thank you.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Avynte posted:

so wait, are people now getting their money back and keeping the thousand odd plat?

Nope, they're removing the 1365 plat if you ask for a refund. The refund also isn't direct, it goes into your Steam wallet.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

facialimpediment posted:

I can't get mad at the economy decisions when the simple fact that the mode exists is loving nutso.

i can :black101:

they dropped and then temporarily abandoned two major, incredibly hyped updates to the game—liches, dumped because of railjack, and railjack, left 1/4 patched because of the year-end break—only so they could say "it's out now lol" during the game awards; waiting a month to release railjack would have probably solved everything

i fully understand that likely none of these problems will be relevant anymore in three months' time, but still, it sucks now, especially with god-drat long-press heavy attacks being in where is my toggle DE :argh:

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

TheAgent posted:

I'm staying away until they get more of this sorted out

:same:

haven't felt this bummed about the game in a long while :smith:

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
bit late on this but

prefect posted:

I'm thinking of going with some combination of Guardian (chance of armor when damaged), Grace (regeneration when damaged), and Barrier (maybe get shields back when damaged). Are any of those a terrible idea?

Buy guardian, DO NOT buy either of the other two. Grace is only useful for Inaros and Nidus, whose health is high enough to justify using it (and there are much cheaper and more convenient ways to heal scratch damage), and it's incredibly overpriced for what little it can do. Though a lot cheaper, Barrier/Aegis are the same, except for Mag/Harrow/Hildryn (especially Hildryn).

The only overpriced arcane worth buying is Energize, which is a legit gamechanger.

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug

Babe Magnet posted:

Be aware that the Disposition of these corinth rivens may not be so favorable come the 31st.

Should still all be good though, Corinth is a good gun. Daikyu Prime when.....

Should be a bit better, actually. Corinth's dispo is 0.95, and Corinth Prime's will be 1 :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kxZyle
Nov 7, 2012

Pillbug
hahahaha no it doesn't