Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

If I want to buy a Sentinel with my bonus money from PS+, what would be the best one to go with? If it helps I chose Loki as my starting Frame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

For anyone complaining about the whole moving forward / hard aiming of the melee weapons - in options there's a setting for something like melee in camera direction - disable this and it becomes a lot more bearable. Might be worth throwing in the OP.

I've gotten into this a lot more after yesterday - farmed up the first boss to build the clan key and made a Cronus because it was cheap and I can get mastery out of it. Started playing through Saturn and the light maps are much more fun than the first zone. Having a lot of fun with the game after getting some mods. A pubbie in a game yesterday was following me around amazed by my fire pistol and jumping all over basically giving a playbyplay which was funny. "This guys like Goku holy poo poo he's flying all over I'm just following him and he's killing everything - and HOLY poo poo he's got a flamethrower too wow!"

Anyone who wants to play feel free to add me on PSN - my account is alteredmomiker. If you see me in game don't hesitate to toss me an invite or something.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

sleeptalker posted:

Do they seriously not have melee unlocked from camera by default on PS4? I play with a pad on PC and that setting is the only way melee is even usable.

Yeah it's ticked by default which makes it hilariously bad.

a glorious hole fucked around with this message at 17:21 on Nov 20, 2013

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Crowbear posted:

Yo PS4 goons I've got a couple of level 1 tower keys I wanna use tonight. Need some people to tag along!

e: We also need credits, polymer bundles, and circuits for the dojo since I've run out :v:

I tossed the credits in and most the polymer for one room. I'll toss in more as I get them. Is there any minimum progression point to do the tower thing?

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Crowbear posted:

I don't think so. The wiki says rank 1 towers have level 15-20 enemies so if you can handle missions in that range it should be fine.

Sweet I'd be down for that if there's still room. I'm online as alteredmoniker.

Is there a way to chat in clan channel in missions?
What should I focus on leveling first on my Carrier? Right now it's just got Striker, Regen, and Vacuum.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Crowbear posted:

Cross-postin' so all the PS4 guys can see it.

I'm online now and will be for most of the day, probably, so I'm ready to do Void missions or whatever else people want to do whenever.

I'll be home in an hour or so and I'm always down to do more stuff. Though I queued up my Rhino Frame to be built last night so I may start leveling that. What kind of weapons are suggested? I feel like shotguns would be fun since it sounds like a tanky / close range character but I haven't seen many good reviews of them here. I'm still a low rank right now though.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Oops, I'm an idiot and only made 1/3 of the Rhino Frame. Anyone on PS4 wanna grind out Jackal and materials with me at some point? ign alteredmoniker.

a glorious hole fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Nov 22, 2013

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Anyone on PS4 able to jump me to the J3-Golem? It's the last piece of the Rhino Recipe I need!

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Tezzeract posted:

Is it different from the PC? Isn't Rhino on Venus?

Yeah the recipes for the pieces are there.

Schubalts posted:

He probably needs the materials to craft the Rhino parts. Neural Sensors, most likely.

correct!

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Any PS4 players up to farm a Mars defense with me tomorrow? Trying to get some Morphics together to make a Kunai.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Tezzeract posted:

So this guy is selling 465 plat codes (from Nvidia's promo) for 5$. Just wanted to give a heads up to goons who were interested in getting plat for even better than 75% off. I bought a code and the guy was pretty nice.

http://www.epicnpc.com/threads/571983-nVidia-WarFrame-465-Platinum-%28Worth-25-%29-codes-5-PayPal

Of course, the first thing I got was a scarf. Can't be a space ninja without looking like a real Shinobi.

These won't work for the PS4 version, will they?

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Anyone on PC mind throwing out a couple weapon names of ones that are good in Damage 2.0? about to start the cycle of farming up more weapons again and I'd like some that didn't get hit too hard for when PS4 gets the update.

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Sent out the last couple invites. I'm currently leveling my Rhino @ 11 so I can help lowbies running through stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a glorious hole
Nov 21, 2012

Oh man, they still haven't fixed the issue where the Star Map never loving goes to what planet you pick so you have to scroll all over the place every time.

Is that an issue with the PC version?