Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

slow_twitch posted:

This whole idea behind khal is so idiotic.

Khal is now tenno friendly but also values his grineer brethren more than anything? Tenno who murder trillions of grineer..

Look you can be friends with the murder hobos who move at the speed of sound or.....not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

chumbler posted:

Additionally the felarx doesn't really shine without primed mag capacity and reload while the others are strong with just basic mods. It's very silly once you do get those, though.

a gun, but only for the felarx

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

RoadCrewWorker posted:

i'll never get tired of "just get lucky" as a hilarious bullshit warframe "pro tip" used at face value :allears:

The advice is actually just wait and grind. Which is always appropriate

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Did Volt actually increase attack speed? For some reason I thought it was only a sprintspeed buff

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Gah. Didn't the archon hunt use to fulfill the sortie NW.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Whirling posted:

So, what's a good frame to start working towards in the early game? I've been using Octavia since I got her for free through Amazon, but I'd like to use someone a bit more involved than just chucking my rollerball of death at everything.

Wukong is pretty great.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

nah, his blueprints are just a possible reward in the normal version of the Circuit, same as every other warframe

Ah, that sounds less bad than doing plain bounties again.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

FishMcCool posted:

Will be going for the Miter because the thing is just conceptually awesome, but it's tempting to pick up the Atomos instead because for some reason it gets offered to me as a secondary option almost every single circuit so it'd actually help...

(yeah, I know, you get to pick two, but getting to rank 10 felt like effort last week so this ain't happening anymore)

It's there because you used it to build the dumb fire axes probably.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Nessus posted:

nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo my nightwave poiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiints noooooooooooooooo

Are they gonna be good for anything in the next cycle even if I didn't tank up on Nitain?

Nope

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Is the Atomos Incarnon worth the grind? Don't hear a lot of hype.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

What's everyone doing with the new Latron? Just viral procs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Anything outstanding this week? Don't think I've ever used the Stalker weapons.