Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

Broose posted:

Okay, I'm gonna sink 1000 plat into gifts. For PC people.

Those eligible: Preferably just newbies who think that they will stick with the game would be nice so it doesn't go to waste on an account that will never be played on again.

First 10 to post their in-game names will be given the gift of 100 plat worth of weapon or warframe slots of your choice, but no more than 100 plat will be given. Weapon slots are 2 for 12 plat, warframe slots are 20 for 1, sentinel slots are ... 2 for 12 as well? I believe archwing stuff follows weapon and warframe pricing. I'll gift them after I am back at home (9 hours).

I've sunk in about 42 hours and loving it - if you are still providing gifts, I would take 3 weapon slots and 3 warframe slots. Account name is TYarbreaux just like here. If not, no worries. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

Broose posted:

I got distracted while sending both of your gifts. Did you two get all of them from the friendly VCR man? In fact if anyone didn't get them all from the VCR dude, please tell me.

Yes, I did. Thank you again!

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

hup posted:

Giveaways are fun. Fashion frame is fun. Here's another fashion frame giveaway! Just tell me:

Your in game name
Your rank
What you want of fashion gear up to 200 plat

Five lucky somebodies and I don't care if you've already been gifted because I'm not going to check. All I ask is you post a pretty picture of your dressed up dollies once you get your swag

E: pet gear and operator outfits are fair game, if that's your bag

Your in game name: TYarbreaux
Your Rank: 5
What you want of fashion gear: Oberon Feyarch Skin (165 Plat) And you can gift the remaining 35 plat to the next person.

Thank you!

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

hup posted:

Giveaways are fun. Fashion frame is fun. Here's another fashion frame giveaway! Just tell me:

Your in game name
Your rank
What you want of fashion gear up to 200 plat

Five lucky somebodies and I don't care if you've already been gifted because I'm not going to check. All I ask is you post a pretty picture of your dressed up dollies once you get your swag

E: pet gear and operator outfits are fair game, if that's your bag

Thank you again! I need to pick up some better color palettes, but this is great!

TYarbreaux
Mar 11, 2015

This one seems to be a not so good deal, however, if you look at the $9.99 version, you get 300 plat with it, which just for the plat alone is a very good deal (considering you'd pay nearly twice that in the Warframe store) - the mods, skin, and exilus adapter are just icing on the cake at that point. I picked it up last time it was half off.