Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

If anyone in this thread wants any of these Rivens, they're free for the asking.

Anshu fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Aug 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

RoadCrewWorker posted:

That chakurrs probably worth around 300-400p btw, it's a banger of a kuva weapon. More if you get some godroll like these https://warframe.market/auctions/search?type=riven&weapon_url_name=kuva_chakkhurr&polarity=any&sort_by=price_desc

I'm not into trading rivens myself and already got a decent chakurr roll that made me love the gun (even more), just thought i'd point it out.

genericnick posted:

Yeah, I'd certainly take that off your hands, but if you can be assed at all to interact with the Riven market, that's probably the one to go for.
Thanks for the tip, I just set up an auction for it!

Victory Position posted:

I will gladly take that Akbolto riven to mess around with since my Akjagara riven has come out as anything but good :gonk:
Sure thing, what's your IGN?

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

If you're available, I could do the trade now

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Have they said anything about what's going to happen to Derelict and Dragon keys?

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Sekenr posted:

I'll take grakata or serro, thanks

Whoops, missed this. Whats your IGN?

Also, Victory, if you're around I could do your trade now.

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Victory Position posted:

I'll be on at around 8 CST this evening if that's good on your end

Can do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anshu
Jan 9, 2019

Captainicus posted:

Here's the method I used to solo farm all the difficulties of granum voids, very simple, if you have Octavia. Aim for 100% power strength (or more) and a balance of range and duration. Enter the void. Press 1. Press 3 and crouch on timing to turn invisible. Done, that easy. The specters kill themselves on the mallet and respawn nearby before swiftly drifting into range. Re-cast mallet if it runs out. Bring whichever gun you like the best to shoot the treasurers afterwards.

Wait, going to the Granum Void spawns more Corpus Treasurers? The ones that drop crowns when you kill them?