Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Can I get an invite to the PS4 clan?

PSN is der_ohrwurm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Can I (der_ohrwurm) get an invite to the PS4 clan? Am I even asking in the right place?

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Psion posted:

I did the Vay Hek raid last night twice with some very nice people who were willing to drag newbies through it. I now vaguely understand how to raid but I'm extremely content to be "guy who shoots drones and uses Frost's bubble a lot" vs "anyone actually doing the hard parts" :v:

Oh so I'm not the only one who is fine just hanging in my snowglobe all day.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I'm indecisive. I have Mirage Prime, Ember Prime, Banshee, Zephyr, and Inaros about to come out of the oven. Which do I play first?

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Nasgate posted:

Start with Banshee because she's the worst and most boring to level up. Ember is slightly better but made of wet tissue paper. Zephyr, Mirage, and Inaros are all rad as hell and fun to play though. IMO play Inaros last because his tankyness will be refreshing.

Yeah, I started with the three I haven't played yet (already maxed an Ember and Mirage). Banshee was boring, powers felt meh. Zephyr was fun for jumping around with bird bones. Inaros is a wall of HP. Pocket sand + finisher against most enemies seems strong as hell.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

I assume you just don’t get the reward upon completing the alert again.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

If I ever need argon I’ll run through one of the low level void missions. It doesn’t take too long and I typically get 1-2 per run. My record is 5.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Yay, first legendary core from a sortie! Going to stick it in the primed target cracker I got from Baro.

Now I just have to Forma all my secondaries so they can fit it! :shepicide:

I’ve gotten the kuva reward once and a sculpture every other time. :negative:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Finally started trading on warframe.market. I've had a busy week.

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

On the cetus balloon ride I can’t go up, literally the only thing I can do it descend, is this another bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

Cease to Hope posted:

If you're using a controller, it's a known bug. You need to reset your controls to default to fix it.

Still not working, guess I’ll wait until it’s patched