Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I'm toying with picking up a PS4 tomorrow, and I've been peering at this. Is there a relatively stable community? Or is it a waiting for games ten minutes kind of thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Dropped for a PS4, and certainly do like how freakin' gorgeous everything looks. I've replaced the lovely starter rifle, and I'm muddling my way through the mod / crafting system with the help of the wiki.

One thing does confuse me though, sometimes smaller, blue bars pop up with a random number ( Usually about 60-ish? ) and I have no idea what they are. :psyduck: I know the PS4 version is pretty drat buggy, but it's not consistent enough to be team-mates doing damage.

I also can't hit poo poo half the time with my sword because everything backpedals too fast. :argh:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

redstormpopcorn posted:

Those numbers are experience gains. Also ditch the sword for Dual Zorens or a two-hander ASAP.

Thanks! Probably going to be a while. Only been playing for two days, and I thought IAP on Android / Apple were steep. Holy gently caress I'm not going to spending anything soon. :psyduck: He says.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Pubbies are kind of fun during survival missions. There's always one lagging behind or stuck when everyone else is in the extraction zone.

So the last minute or two turns into every sci-fi last stand ever. There's a brief moment of silence, then a horde of hideous aliens or freakish cyborgs suddenly spills through the door into a wall of gunfire until the slacker bleeds out or the timer hits zero. :black101:

Also I'm BulletGoesWhere on PSN if the clan is still up and running.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Male Man posted:

There's a plan for a complete overhaul of the melee system in the near future with the goal of making melee an effective and interesting choice.

So it'll either be completely useless or overpowered as hell.
It is weird about seeing your dude swinging their sword around into a crowd of enemies, and only one takes damage. :psyduck: If they fixed that it would be a big step. Make everything multihit. Cleave the world. :toot:

Maybe blocking will become more of a thing, as according to the wiki it doesn't do anything right now? I would definitely approve of some Revengence style bullet parries. :black101:

Bunleigh posted:

Been playing this a bit lately on PS4 and I have a few questions. Is the game just dead as hell on PS4, or do you have to play with a clan to get anything done?
I've only been playing a few days myself, and in my eyes it's mainly because the first two bosses of the game, are currently bugged out as gently caress and you can't kill them half the time. It's hardly encouraging.

So I'd imagine your average person giving the game a go on PS4 would just say 'gently caress it' and stop playing before the more fun stuff like infected levels. The insane prices in the store don't help either. ~£15 to unlock a weapon or frame? gently caress me. :stare: This game just scratches my :pcgaming:NUMBERS GOING UP:pcgaming: itch personally.

Bunleigh posted:

What should I be doing with all the mods I get? Just treat them like vendor trash and sell most of the poo poo I'm not actively using? Keep everything and fuse duplicates together? I don't totally get the mod system.
Your weapons level up as you use them, and get a point per level. If you go to the arsenal screen and press triangle on stuff, you can slot mods. As far as I can tell most mods start at 3-4 point cost.

The number in the top-right of the mod card is how much the mod costs to slot in, and if the slot you put it in has the same symbol on it, you get a 50% discount on the slotting cost. Using fusion on the mods screen is how you level stuff up. Fusion cores are just basic XP based on rarity, and I think you get a bonus if you fuse the same two mods together? There's probably more to it, but I'm still bumbling through occasionally looking at the wiki.

limited fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jan 16, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Pretty sure Alert missions are bugged on PS4. I'm able to join on missions that I haven't unlocked if I do it directly from the mini message board thing, and most of them are also higher level to boot. Even if my guns are doing piddly damage, Slash Dance is letting me rip the grunts apart and still contribute. :toot:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Ajax posted:

But hey, on Excalibore you can jump 3x as high!

B-But.. Slash Dance... :negative: At least I've got a Boltor now, plus jumping up and down on people smashing Amphis on their head hasn't lost it's appeal yet. :toot: I didn't realize how grind-tastic and freakin' expensive Warframe's market was when I started. I'm pretty sure my thought process at the time was, 'This looks like the scrub frame, I'll get some practice then switch to something else.' :v:

At least I was right in one way I guess. :haw:

limited fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Jan 20, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
That new rifle reminds me kind of the Pulse Rifle from Dead Space.

Then again, I'd rock a Isaac Clarke warframe. :black101:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Ice Fist posted:

I still remember my first Stalker experience. Holy poo poo that was one of my all time favorite game moments. I thought my screen was glitching out at first.

Nope, a man is here to ruin your day

The first Stalker I encountered, was actually glitched walking into a wall during some crazy low level I forget. We were shooting the poo poo out of him, but doing single digit damage. Slowly but surely killing him...

Then the pubbie idiot he was focused on ran back into the room, unglitched him, and got murdered so he left. :downsbravo:

motoh posted:

This game has a Monster Hunter level desire detector. I have spent the past three days trying to get rhino systems and it well and truly refuses.

The RNG must actively hate me having ammo. Was murdering my way through a tower extermination... Enemies making GBS threads shotgun and sniper ammo left and right, with rarely any rifle / handgun ammo. :argh: Finally got over-whelmed and hosed up when I ran out of bullets.

limited fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jan 23, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Helter Skelter posted:

I prefer the craftable ammo consumables for the rare occasions I actually run out of ammo simply for the fact that they don't take up mod space that is better used to make my guns more shooty (which also means they're more ammo-efficient! :science:).

This is more likely, because I'm not far enough along for all the fun mods to drop. I was expecting to stealth through somewhat, but nope, started on alert and had to go guns blazing from the getgo. :negative:

Still, I got all the trinity part blueprints before Hek's drop table changed with today's update. Now I just need sensors, credits and orokin shinies to craft them. :toot:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I really loathe Corpus missions now. They soak up tons of damage, eat your shields for breakfast, and are just utterly un-fun to fight because of those stupid helmets.

I'm only at rank 2, and the last boss I killed was Hek. Are there any easily available weapons that will make them less of a slog, or am I just boned until later?

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Kaldaris posted:

Get a Karak.

Put +Impact/+Damage/+Cold/+Electricity on it.

If you can. Just any of those for the most part.

FYI the Karak is really good and really dependable against pretty much all the factions. You'd be well off putting a Rifle Ammo Mutation on it. It goes through ammo pretty quick.

Thanks. I got the Boltor, which is absolutely brutal against health, but shields it barely does dick thanks to it being puncture damage, and the Branton's damage is so pathetic it still takes a full clip anyway. :argh:

I got a glaive blueprint on my login, but it needs 6000 nano spores, of which I have exactly zero. :negative:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Helter Skelter posted:

Oh, don't worry about nano spores. Once you get to an area that drops them you'll have more than you know what to do with.

Thankfully the infestation in Mars means I got to skip through all those horrid Corpus capture missions that were pissing me off. And the battle pay meant I could get that Karak in the oven, and I even have a catalyst from yesterday cooking too. :getin: Just seems that any planet involving Corpus is like pulling goddamn teeth to get through.

And Volt is drat fun. Zapping a group of infected and just watching them all convulse and die is worryingly soothing. :stare:

Anyway, is there a point to keeping duplicate skill mods if I've already levelled up and slotted them? Or are they just cash / fusion fodder by that point?

limited fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jan 25, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I got my Karak. :toot:

-Then I got a Gorgon blueprint as my daily reward. :doh: I've actually got to go back and finish levelling my Branton so I can sell it off and make room. :argh:

Kaldaris posted:

Volt's the best deal and the only one I've bought with plat. Apart from that, if you've got the time, things aren't really that expensive to or difficult to make.

Seconding this. I thought it was fun zipping around like a maniac on Excalibur... Until I electrocuted entire squads of dudes with one swipe of my thumb without taking one step. :science:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Thranguy posted:

I am deeply disappointed with the PS4 community, supporting Corpus for a reward not significantly better per mission than you could get fighting infestations. (I mean, yeah, even if the Harvester exists on the PS4 current build it's still stupid stupid hard and nobody should be trying to farm Detron until we get the next update in March or whatever. But we should, as a general rule, be trying to let the invaders get to a couple of branching nodes to maximize opportunities for the actually good rewards, right?)

I imagine it's the lack of any tutorial or general information that's to blame. If I didn't browse the wiki because being ignorant of all the fun stuff annoys the gently caress out of me, I wouldn't have a clue what infection is beyond, 'Hey these Dead Space looking things invade normal missions, cool.' and I can get shiny stuff for murdering them.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
drat, I can see why people are adamant about not selling mods. Only took me 20k credits to max out babby's first aura mod, ( Rejuventation :toot: ) but I had to scrape through my mod collection to find enough to fuse it up. Just wish they'd add some sort of toggle that removed equipped mods from the fusion pool.

Holy crap the Gorgon is fun, if totally ammo hungry. I just need to level it up enough to put my piercing mod on it, slap some elemental mods on it, then run around pretending I'm a A-10 with legs. :black101:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Male Man posted:

Yeah, they're here to stay.

I'm drat glad. Nothing like chaining together overloads during defence missions. I've got to read up how to get screenshots off the PS4. I got something like 4x the kills of everyone else.

A chaingun that penetrates enemies with flaming bullets, and can be reloaded while using shock bolt to stun everything that doesn't die horribly is fun too with a modded out Gorgon, and Karak for everything else. :circlefap:

BulletGoesWhere is my PS4 tag if I could get a invite to the clan. Random pubbies standing in front of my shots, or refusing to stack datamasses and gimping themselves is starting to drive me nuts. :argh:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Bruc posted:

They said that 2 weeks ago but I am pretty sure they posted an update to it last week. Oh well, just venting I suppose, I've just been very disappointed in how most of the F2P ps4 games have been handled so far but I guess this isn't really the place to bitch about that.

I imagine the hardest thing to do right now is bringing the PS4 version in line with PC.

For example getting a second shot at the Ciecro event would probably get the :qq: crowd crying about it being unfair only people with PS4's get to do it again and a second chance at all the rewards. Granted they would have a point, but sensible reactions aren't a thing on the internet.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Infected mobile defence mission + Overload = :unsmigghh:

Did see a guy with Oberon get a equally ridiculous amount of kills in the next game. He just dropped that path-of-death thing on the Warframe capsule and down one side of the computer consoles and infected died in piles.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Mercury_Storm posted:

Yeah that's another thing I don't get. You're supposed to be on ships in most of the missions right? How are there a bunch of rock caves and open air areas on these ships?

I guess you can kinda rationalize the life support getting turned off by there being a tiny shielded atmosphere around the open areas or something, but yeah.

Don't forget the Grineer that aren't wearing helmets. I can only imagine the exchange.

:black101: 'KILL THE TENNO!'
:confused: 'But there's no air in there!'
:black101: 'HOLD YOUR BREATH!'

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Bunleigh posted:

How about the other way? I'm getting tired of the poo poo framerate the PS4 sometimes gets. I had a mobile defense mission the other day with 3 Oberons where I was getting maybe 3-4 fps for minutes on end, with motion blur and bloom turned off.

Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets these. Every time I get a FPS crawl I half expect to hear a sizzle, and see smoke drift out of the side of my console.

Got a Trinity in the oven. Only thing I'm missing is Blessing. Nyx not too far behind as well. Still can't get a Rhino chassis to drop though, but at least Jackal only refuses to work only 50% of the time instead of 75% at the moment. :argh:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

wid posted:

Newbie pubbies are so terrible they can become endearing. Like when you're clearing out infestation with an Ignis and then there's this Excalibur newbie realizing his MK1 Braton and Lato not doing enough damage so he's just using Slash Dash and trying to chop up the infested. He'd get swarmed because he's way in the front while chopping furiously and I'd clear everything around him in 0.5 seconds. Then he'd run off again to chop some more dudes. It's like :downs: going "I'm helping!"

HEY! I was that pubbie once. :colbert:

Anyway, few things. For the curious / new, here's a goon LP of Dark Sector.. The game starts off slow, but the wackiness creeps in reasonably quickly.

Also, what's the best way to get a trade going on PS4? Just toss what cool stuffs I got in chat and see if anyone is interested? I've got like 3 Point Blank mods, but no Serration yet, and it's starting to show in regular missions. :negative:

WTF Edit - Warframe just deleted itself off my PS4 while I updated BF4. :psyduck: What the gently caress? :dice:

limited fucked around with this message at 12:23 on Feb 1, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I fully accept BF4 is a buggy as gently caress game, the fun makes up for it, but a game which has nothing to do with it getting hosed up is a bit weird. It wasn't a partial overwrite or something, it was literally just gone but thankfully my save data still exists, so my stuff is still there.

I hope. Still there thankfully. :toot:

limited fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Feb 1, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Wow, the Trinity is disgustingly underwhelming. :suicide: It's first two abilites are pretty cool in theory. Health from shooting a dude, and energy radiating from some hapless chump held in midair.

That's when the targetting isn't absolutely useless and keeps buzzing, INVALID TARGET at you 90% of the time. Even while someone is stood still, shooting you in the face, or you're aiming into a infected horde. :argh: Hell. Making the healing / energy radiate from Trinity itself, or some sort of stationary marker would be less of a pain in the rear end.

The worst part though is turning on the player info bars to know when to use Blessing. So many people at rank 0 with no mods equipped in higher level missions. How the hell do you even get past the starter planet without wondering how to slot in those pretty cards you picked up so you have more than 150 shields or HP? :psyduck:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

raverrn posted:

There are two parts to being a good Trinity in pub games. The first is Link and the second is a Galantine.

Yeah. I've already maxed out Link, plus range & duration so I can run around being a dick for longer between refreshing. I'll have to give this a go. Got a Hek cooking right now ( Can't remember what part of my brain ignored the Sobek :psyduck: ) so I can pair them up.

I've got Melee Channel as well. So that's 70+ points of extra damage just getting close enough to swing.

VVVV Yeah. The RNG sucks. A kind goon gave me my first Serration. It's incredible how just that one mod turns a decent weapon into a murder machine. In the meantime I had like 4-5 Point Blank mods.

limited fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Feb 2, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Started using the Hek today. Exploding most mobs in 1-2 shots. :stare: Reloading sucks. I'd been avoiding shotguns on account of the starter being 75k to buy.

Then the shotgun piercing mod dropped during a defense mission. Now it's the Doom shotgun and gibs 2-3 enemies at once. :unsmigghh:

Oooo... Prestige progression type things with actual benefits? I'm a sucker for those. :dance: Wonder if it could be one of those things that's stackable to stupid heights. Might help mitigate all those scrubs with MK1 Bratons running around. :argh:

limited fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Feb 4, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
Killed the Stalker for the first time! :toot:

Goddamn host left right away like a moron and nobody got any loot from him, thanks to the host migration resetting everything! :argh:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I'm kind of curious about Nekros, is there a particular reason why he's a terrible frame, or is it just the mish-mash of specific skills he has?

VVV Bah. Ah well.

limited fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Feb 5, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Elysiume posted:

Desecrate is a stupidly designed ability all around. I don't know why they gave one warframe the ability to have every enemy reroll drops. It's doubly stupid in survival missions.

Fun thing I've read, is he's a Orokin drop as well. Guess it's back to killing Jackal over and over. When he works that is. I still want a goddamn Rhino like all the cool kids, but keep getting helmet blueprints. :argh:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
drat, the developers obviously know their community is full of assholes. I got 'invited' ( Read, blindly invited ) by a pubbie to a high-level planet while I was mashing my way through the foundry. It's deception! Fine, waste my time, I'll waste yours... Some free XP as well, why not?

Scoop up the Datamass, and have a go at dropping it into the void. No luck. Naturally the guy fucks off running ahead too. So when it comes to the console. I climb on the highest wall I can find, and put on some youtube.

You drop the datamass if you go idle for too long, so my elaborate troll failed. I thought I had managed to accidentally glitch it into a wall though, but nope, pubbie scoops it up through the wall. :argh: At least I know to run alllllllll the way back to the beginning and quitting would work better.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Aishan posted:

I don't know what it's like on PC, but on the PS4, invites take priority over everything else. If you're in a menu fusing some mods, or changing your loadout or whatever, it's really easy to accept an invite by mistake while you're busy trying to do something else and it automatically pulls you into a session. It's particularly annoying if you have a username that comes early in the alphabetised list, because people spam you with invites all the time.

It's an awful way of handling the invites and it really needs to change.
Amen. That was why I was trying to troll 'em. I was playing with my shiny new schematics and the prompt popped up just as I was pushing the button to build my shiny new Ignis. :argh: There's enough time to curse while mashing the backout button, and then hey, load screen, unskippable cutscenes...

GenericOverusedName posted:

So I downloaded this game on a whim yesterday and I have absolutely no loving idea what is going on except that my guns suck and that sprinting + crouching makes me look like a loving badass?
Make sure to beg / borrow / steal / offer deviant sexual favors for a Serration mod ASAP. It's a flat boost to any rifle's damage, and you'll be using rifles a lot. Also don't forget to add those shield / vitality mods into your warframe too. They tend to be the first thing you'll pick up.

Serration claims to be uncommon drop, but I've not seen one besides the one I traded with a fellow Goon for. :argh:

limited fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Feb 9, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Killsion posted:

Seconding Karak.

Great gun, the mag capacity is something to be desired, but that aside, drat solid.

If you're a FPS player, the Karak is pretty familiar to play with. Sure you can just spray and pray with it, but it's most lethal when you're popping off quick bursts of headshots. :black101:

VVVV I'm sorry, this is wrong. RS is reserved for blocking so you can look cool parrying bullets as you run at dudes. :colbert:

limited fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Feb 9, 2014

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Aishan posted:

Gotta say, playing with the PS4 goons is a lot different than the usual pubby squads. Did T1 Survival for the first time ever, and broke 30 minutes. And only had to bail because of the enemy level, rather than the lack of life support. Nearly got all the BPs for a Mag Prime too, just missing the Systems. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

Compared to the usual survival experience I've had in the solar system, where most of the time we seem to struggle to break 5 minutes.

Great isn't it? I was driving the Volt. I had a energy starvation towards the end and had to run around like a headless chicken so I could keep throwing those Shocks and Overloads around. I also got bounced around by those goddamn Ancients a few times as well, that's why I dived in the moat to get away. :argh: I did almost bring my Trinity, but it was only level 20.

Pubbies tend to also have poo poo weapons, or haven't done simple stuff like slotted any mods into their frames. Nothing as fun as seeing someone join a high level mission with their base shields, base health, and a goddamn Braton. How could you even find the game fun with that? :suicide:

Maybe DE would take a suggestion for adding a 'BRATON ALLOW JOIN Y/N?' filter button for when hosting a game.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Kaldaris posted:

But then how am I going to get my MK1 Braton to a Forma'able level? :sigh:

Can't you appreciate that I poo poo out more damage with my Volt than most people can with everything they have?

NEVER. Take your goddamn scrub pop gun and shove it! :ducksiren:

Love you really. Anyway. On the lines of actual content, if Frames are getting some prestige-esque abilities in the future, I suppose that means weapons might get something similar? That scrubgun might turn into a death machine I suppose.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Shugojin posted:

Yeah it can't be a real thing. Given ammo mutation being a thing it would result in constantly firing somas and other such craziness.

There was a part in Resident Evil Revelations that made a primary weapon, use your secondary weapon ammo pool too. So you'd burn through your 50 shotgun shells or whatever, and instead of having to pull out a pistol, it would treat your 100 pistol ammo as another 100 shotgun shells. Maybe it's that. Although the +1 game thing, perhaps it's just a temporary buff?

I also made a Ignis today.

I think I like it. :supaburn: :flame: :supaburn: Infected don't. I got it to level 27 in a hour and a half thanks to the 7-day booster from that Darvo bundle. :stare:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Poniard posted:

Never stop firing vipers with ammo mutation and carrier vacuum.

Don't forget your piercing mods kids! Cover? What cover? ADS? :lol:

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Daric posted:

There's an extermination alert up right now on PS4 but whenever you play it, no enemies spawn. I've tried solo and with parties and it's never worked. Annoying.
Glad I'm not the only one who gets these. First time it happened I was all, 'Wooo! Free credits! :toot:' Then couldn't extract. Worst part was when I tried to get a new map, I kept getting dropped into the same game with the same 3 idiots who weren't quitting. :suicide:

Gestalt Intellect posted:

It seriously makes me wonder why they haven't gone back and made like, a tiny bit of effort to un-lame the starting weapons that newbies still have to play with.
I imagine it's also a marketing thing. Probably hoping people just go, 'Argh, gently caress it' and buy some platinum to get a gun that doesn't suck balls before they learn you can get guns from blueprints easier as you progress through the map. Originally I thought resources were scarce as hell. Now I'm just rolling in stuff that isn't rare drops.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

AndroidHub posted:

The prices are just way too outrageous to make casual purchases once you know what it's actually worth in-game.

I've dropped for some platinum, hell, too much in my eyes, but considering that I've still got a nice stockpile left after the sale, I'm not planning on putting any more money into the game. ( He says ) I bought Volt because it's cheap, the Orokin supercharges are cheap, Neural Sensor drop rates suck rear end, and I bought the basic colour pack because all my guns and frames have to look like pretty princesses.

If it dropped down to the 'normal' IAP prices of other games, they might make more money. Then again, more of the community might be running around in powerful frames with the better weapons sooner and easier, so DE would get that power-creep which would mean they have to put out more content, more often as it gets finished easier.

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity
I was cursing my dysfunctional body for waking me up in agony this morning, but it got blunted somewhat by the RNG being nice to me. Got a Forma to finish off making my Karak more of a murder machine from the login bonus, rifle ammo mutation so I can solo those tower missions easier, and the rifle amp aura for even more damage. :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limited
Dec 10, 2005
Limited Sanity

Azran posted:

Wait, Ignis is supposed to be good? :psyduck: I was using that weapon at lvl30 and I could barely kill lvl20 poo poo; maybe I should have put a Potato on it. :v: Man, when was the last time I saw an Orokin Catalyst alert?

It's hilarious for any infected mission. The flames pierce by default, so that swarm of misshaped freaks charging at you quickly becomes just a pile of loot and corpses even with just some short bursts. The basic fire damage also gets bonuses from Serration, Cleanse Infested, and Hellfire. Then you add in some other elemental mods... :unsmigghh: It's also got a surprising amount of range considering what it is.

Not sure how it would hold up in the 30+ range, but it's still a really fun gun to use during alerts / invasions.

limited fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Feb 15, 2014