Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Is the prime access inferno worth buying? I'll be starting tomorrow finally so was just checking if its worth getting starting out or if its not worth it.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Feb 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Helter Skelter posted:

It's a pretty hefty discount over buying plat normally, but that's a lot of money to spend when you haven't actually played the game yet.

Ya, I been wanting to play since they started talking about the game and was about to get it when it released on PC. Unfortunately my pc decided to crap out on me so till now I have yet to try it. But was just wondering if the price is right for what you get. Once I get some time in I will see if I will stay long enough to buy or not. Thankfully its on PS4 so thats a lot cheaper than me building a new pc and its coming in tomorrow!

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Can I get a clan invite PSN Aoasha.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Well I kept getting the ce-34878-0 error code so often I am having to reinitialize the PS4.... So now I get to waste2hrs waiting for it to finish. I couldn't even last 18mins in a survival before crashing and even 10mins in a normal mobile defense today. So wiping it all out to redo it. Anyone else having the same error and found a fix? So many prime blueprints lost today because of this error and all those juicy mods.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

If you are on PS4 just find me in the clan or add me as a friend PSN: Aoasha. I am usually on a lot and running defense/survivals to level up things or farming for mats from bosses.

On a side note, I don't know what stalker uses but he kept on popping my iron skin off after each hit. I was able to keep reapplying/stomp each time but wow. Was excited since it was the first time he messaged me last night. Sadly no blueprints from him. Good thing I had 70% power effeciency on or else I would of been a dead with no energy.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

YeehawMcKickass posted:

We were having a bit too much fun in that last ODD...

MK1 owned in there! I was carrying the team with my 4 kills. Wouldn't of made it out alive without that superior primary weapon.

Grobbit posted:

PC- Oryx Oberon Helmet Blueprint - Alert
Merrow (Sedna) | Mobile Defense

First time I've seen the Alt Helmet come up in alert, 20 minutes left

Why would you ever want to wear anything other than the amazing Jackalope Helm of Doom?

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Feb 25, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

mrEkli posted:

Are there PS4 party chats for Warframe going on regularly? I never seem to see active ones in the list. Or do I have the wrong goons added?

I thought I added you to PSN friends list. I know I did ingame. But ya we are normally having some sort of voice chat going to do runs when I am on. I sent you some invites today for some of the OdD runs we did. If you see Aoasha inviting that's me.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

:siren:PS4 Alert: E Gate (Venus): Deactivate Computer Core Defenses - 125m - 3700cr - Shroud Nekros Helmet (Blueprint) :siren:

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

PS4 alert: Elara (Jupiter): Enemy Support Squadrons Located - 114m - 5800cr - Vauban Helmet (Blueprint)

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Never mind alert posted above.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Mar 5, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

PS4 goons :siren:Zepher research is counting down!:siren: Finished the last 361 oxium needed with pubbies. :suicide:

And now back to grinding out another 1200 for the parts and to build my own. :smith:

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Mar 6, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

DelphiAegis posted:

Last I checked, it was 200 per part (Frame/chassis/helmet) so only 600 total to build your own flappy frame. Don't tell me they changed it for PS4?

Just looking at the research totaling to 600 then my own 600 for building my frame. Also screw this sentinel trophy. I didn't get it for the first time or second time my carrier hit 30. If deathbox doesn't work I don't know what to do.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

I hated bows for the longest time till I had nova leveled to 30 and was in xini farming all that oxium. Using the secondary I was leveling to kill was painful so I thought I would try dread out since it was just sucking xp up while not being used.And wouldn't you know it, I fell in love. One shot, one kill! Put the exploding arrows on and I thought I was Rambo shooting things with my bow and exploding arrows. Sure helped out blowing up everything that was charged a lot faster.

Also PS4 goons: :siren: Banshee helm started! :siren: 3 days to go for research. Getting the other pieces started within the hour just need cash now.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

P-niiice posted:

Cool. Any PS4 players want to allow a lower level to run around and level with them, invite me. I want to build a Nova but still need to finish Venus. i do have a Rhino blueprint, and am going to be farming the Jackel (I think) while I do other missions.

If I am on I can help you get some frames. PSN: Aoasha. I'll send a friend request as well since we normally have a voice chat running. Just hop in and let the fun begin.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

bonzaisushi posted:

How does one get an invite to the clan on PS4? The clan i am in is insanely boring, i need someone to do runs with, i haven't even touched my keys.

This game is incredible! OPs post and the following helped me out immensely, cheers!

PSN:OMGlysergic Feel free to add me!

Need to drop out of your clan first then you can get an invite. It's usually quick for people to get invites, just slow for most to accept.

Remember it's options > O > scroll down to shield icon and accept the invite.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

I donated the remainder of the oxium needed to build the zephyr stuff after Doji put his in. Credits need to be donated now go ahead and hold on to your precious oxium now.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 9, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

That was a nightmare to run around in at first. Then once you got use to flying it was kinda fun jumping pad to pad and M. Prime in the air like I was trying to slam dunk. And the best part is oxium ospry get caught in them unable to move so its an easy target because of that.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Wow I can't believe I waited so many days before finally deciding to take the rank 8 test. I tried using nova with worm holes and found out they don't work in the test, so I ended up failing when I tried to do the test normally. I fixed up my loki with decoy, switch teleport, stretch and energy syphon for energy regen did the trick. Just had a decoy pop up on the sideways walls and swapped. Walked over to the platforms and jumped up under so my head would pop through the floor and on to the next till I completed. Thanks to BarkingSquirrel for the advice on that one. Now on to rank 9 since I have a full bar of xp already waiting since I waited so long to take rank 8. All this time I thought 8 would be so dreadful that I didn't want to try it out.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Zombie Defiler posted:

I just started playing and would like to join the PS4 goon clan, my PSN is R7-PS

I spent a few hours tonight collecting all the oberon blueprints with a pal, but he had to log off and I still want to space ninja.

Invite to clan and friend request sent. Be sure to jump into any voice chat we have going to get into some of the groups we get going. If you need anything like resources or frames or other blue prints feel free to ask. Also make your clan key ASAP since we have zephyr fully finished. You can always find a group or myself to help with the oxium farming.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

kru posted:

Hello Ps4 goons - I'm in as Kruzinoke. I'm also v bad so sorry in advance 8)

Goon clan invite would be ace, if there is space.

Invite sent. Don't forget to check for it.... Also friend request sent so you can find some voice chats when I am on. PSN Aoasha

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

hooah posted:

Crap, they fixed the bug that let you crouch while you were wall-climbing to let you climb infinitely (or until the ceiling). Now I can't get to nearly as many interesting places!

PS4 still has crouch wall run working. :colbert: Only good thing about getting patches late is we still can keep the nice bugs.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

PS4 newbies: Don't be afraid to ask in clan chat or join a voice chat and ask for assistance. If you see any infested invasions and want to unlock a planet/node ask. I took a few today to get the infested invasion area today as well. If you see any helms or other blueprints that you need from alerts ask. Most of us will have the spot unlocked or close enough to get it as well. Most of us are going to be doing them for the cash and other rewards as well and don't mind having other clan members tag along for the ride/help.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Whoa. Wife Turds posted:

And still haven't bothered to build that detron :slick:

Seriously though I'm going to max it and make that dumb downed build pretty soon I feel.

Detron is 1400 dmg for what mods I have in it now. Some are not maxed and only a potato added so far. Totally worth building.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

seiferguy posted:

I got back from my business trip to find that all clan research had been done for Zephyr and Banshee. Thanks guys :unsmith: I tried to give as much oxium to the cause as possible.

But holy hell, 600 oxium to build that thing. Is a resource booster worth it? Then I could also get plastids for all the pretty things in the dojo too.

After donating for the research and building my own. I now am at 697 oxium once again. Now I only wish there is something else I can do with it other than look at it. But yes doubler is totally worth it for oxium.

Danny Glover posted:

Speaking of which, I just started playing this over the weekend and wouldn't mind getting an invite to the ps4 clan. PSN name = Thrillhouser

Invite to clan and friend request sent. Feel free to ask questions and drop into our voice chats. My PSN is Aoasha

For energy at the start of captures or rank ups without timers I use team energy restores if needed. Cheap to make and clan research has them as well as on the market. The blueprints are reusable.

Loki has been the choice frame for me from rank 8-10. Still trying rank 11 since I seem to be so scared I flip out when I get near them :(

Rank 8 mods: Decoy and Switch teleport, Flow, Energy siphon, Streamline, and Stretch.
Just aim at the sideways walkway near the edge at the closest part to you and hit decoy. Then switch teleport when aiming at it. Walk to the platform and jump so your head pops under it. You can now jump off into the void since it counts as you landing on it. Repeat for the last 2.

Rank 9 only use invisibility during the test cause a decoy will fail you. This is a stealth kill rank up. Just run around and kill with melee like galatine.

Rank 10 switch teleport, stretch, and invisibility. Jump on the first platform that can disappear and swap places with one of the guys standing on theirs so you can stay there. Pop invisibility and snipe the rest. I had a sniper rifle so range was never an issue for the ones across the way. And they do respawn some on the platform you are standing on so keep invisibility up.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 15:58 on Mar 17, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Croccers posted:

Wait what there was a new colour thing? :psyduck:
FFS I never saw anything about it here :argh:

What do you have to be mad at? PS4 never seen it at all. Be happy it shows up on the master race side. Still waiting on rhino prime too. :smith:

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Soma just helped me finish my rank 11. Barely made it with 6 seconds to spare. So ya I would say level that soma and give it a hug. Only took me a week of failing to pass.

Edit: Can someone post the eye candy of rhino prime as a golden nugget when iron skin is up?

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 20, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Szurumbur posted:

Right, but how do I do that on the PS4? The only menus I have available after pressing Options on the map are the social menus (Chat, Friends and Clan). Is it somewhere in the options I can access when in missions (in the menus in which I can change FoV, camera speed and such)?

On the main screen options at the very bottom has it under Gameplay(the first tab) for network ports [UDP] it's the 2nd to the last choices in the tab. It has preset ports to select.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Coach Sport posted:

What's the best mission to run for T3 keys?

On PS4 it's part of T2 and T3 rewards still. Just keep running capture and you will get space rich.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

PS4 void drop tables... hahahahahaahhahaha. I lost count of how many T2 captures I had to do for orthos prime 2 blades. At least I now am space rich with tons of T3 capture keys from it as well, I made around 4-5mill from the runs alone. And I also have to thank all the other goons who made it possible running them over and over with them. Ninja squad was pretty fun. Even tho one looked like a pubbie without his clan emblem...

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

88h88 posted:

I have about 7 hours so far in this game, the first two with mouse and keyboard which was a terrible idea. I kinda have an idea of what's going on now but am still mostly clueless as to what any of the upgrades actually do so I'm basically doing it all blind (and very possibly wrong) but it's been fun. I was running around with some randoms the other night and in what was a massively scrabbly fight managed to put down Jackal though I used up every single one of my revives and had to be rescued multiple times, it was a brilliant clusterfuck.

I'm slowly reading through the wiki and working things out.

So are you on PC or PS4? If PS4 let us know your PSN so we can send an invite to the clan or else follow the steps for applying to the master race from the OP. It can be confusing at first but once you get the hang of things and get some goons to run you through some of the places to get better upgrades/money/more frames it gets easier. Just remember for the first 3 master rank tests if you have a sentinel, unequip it or it can/will fail you for it killing something. Other than that buy a carrier blueprint from the market and build that first thing since it grabs all sorts of junk off the floor so you don't miss out on something you can't see. And you can only trade after you get your rank 2 and wait 24hrs. Then the amount of trades per day is what rank you are at. And revives and trades reset at 7pm EST or PST each day. So those 4 you blew through are going to get recharged. And the revives only apply to the frame it is used on.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

PS4 nightmare alert: Blaze mod. Up for another 45 mins.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

There was 3 nightmare alerts already today. Can't wait to see another pop.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Doji Sekushi posted:

Yeah that's great and I understand how time zones work. But ps4 has had exactly 2 Blaze nightmare alerts and they've both been when adults are either asleep or at work.

Also the rest of the world better get a damned job.

Some of us work full time on nights and constantly get screwed on things due to that. This is one of the few games where it pays off.

Also another nightmare mod alert just happened.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Mar 28, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Gestalt Intellect posted:

You can get Ogris now which can do over 10,000 damage a shot and is orders of magnitude more stylish, and also way easier to accidentally kill yourself with. Use that instead!

Like this:

Will be more once serration and heavy caliber hits rank 10.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Loki+Ignis+Galatine is my money maker in T2-T3 solo captures. Speed run to the guy and hose him down in hot radiation. Or if he is not running Galatine does one hit kill in T3. He was my starter frame and I hated to even be bothered using him till a few weeks ago when I tried again with rank 7 test. Since then I loved playing as Loki and able to unlock doors in Towers and get to places most can't reach with decoy and switch teleport.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Well I finally got to fight the Three Stooges on PS4. One pubbie died and quit so that sent us to host migration which ended up crashing the instance. Go back in and proof there they are again! Lotus is freaking out and aborted the mission objective and telling us to run. I am with 2 rank 3s, one a rhino which surprised me he actually has iron skin on. Ended up killing 3 of them myself when they are level 25 with the pubbies as bait. Me being Loki running around with my ignis wishing I equipped my galatine for the run. Fun times, no drops unfortunately. But now I know I can destroy them solo next time I see them. Sadly my mark is gone. Oh if they come in the whole place goes crazy, communication with lotus is on the fritz and lasers start bouncing all over and a fog comes hanging low in the floor. I was worried at first with all the crazy effects and lotus freaking out.

Also Rank 9-10 Heavy Cal. cost: :suicide:

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 6, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

:siren: vanguard rhino helm alert!!:siren: PS4 alert!

Edit: Tethra's Doom is complete! Rewards are out! Get your glowing shoulder emblems and those other things.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 18:54 on Apr 8, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

I love cats posted:

I bring disappointing news. This is not a hookup site, and we all have dicks.

Goon love is the best love! :gay:

Edit: If anything he should just play on the PS4 with the fun loving goons. Plenty of us running pink energy and looking like a pretty princess.

Big Floppy fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Apr 17, 2014

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Piell posted:

Lockers and chests mostly drop lovely loot like ammo and occasionally resources, enemies drop mods which are the main things non-new players are looking for. I don't even bother opening lockers nowadays and only smash crates if it's along the way.

T3 lockers are worth looting especially with master theif equipped. I have seen over 2000 credits coming out of a room of lockers/crates. Plus running with or as a Loki to open those parkour room doors or get to hard to reach areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

For those who think rhino or rhino prime is a god and can't be killed have never ran nightmare modes on Pluto much or other outer planets. I can say from experience I hate them but they did make it possible for me to run around surviving a lot better because they are so painful. By the time you get off a stomp in the open the iron skin is gone and so is some of your hp. If you think the game has no more challenge for you because you are rank 14 or finally done leveling the crappy guns to hit 15. Do some nightmare modes, challenge yourself to survive a full run without dying in one of the outer planets. Normally I have no issue running though nodes with no issue, but nightmare mode made me take a second look at how I play. I felt like I first started again and had my rear end handed to me. I started taking cover to roar+stomp instead of standing in the middle of a crowd. Started strafing more and rolling to get out of their line of site to reload or let shields regen and reapply iron skin. T3 is a joke to m anymore. Loki+galatine chop chop chop no real challenge. Nightmare.... Ugh I lost 2 lives to solo Pluto nightmare today for a mod alert I already had for a spy mission. It really brings back the challenge, frustration and sometimes fun back into the game. And it makes it a lot easier to grind out crappy weapons that much easier when just running as valkyr who only has 150 shield to never need to use my ult till 25mins.

Also for those who's melee breaks(can't swing), jump into a hole a few times to reset it. This also works for the carrier if he feels like he doesn't want to pick anything up.