Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionic
Sep 24, 2007

Fun Shoe
I use mine almost ever meal I cook. I have abused the hell out of it and it keeps on giving back delicious meals.

I had to learn a lot with iron. First it takes time to reach it's stable cooking temperature, it has a capacity for heat, the dame thing does not need soap, it is not a princess piece of cookware. Its a solider met for the front lines. One way I learned to cook with it was by making omelets. Just plain eggs and herbs. I didn't want just okay omelets I wanted perfect omelets, so I cooked with the iron everyday for a few weeks making just omelets to learn how it heats and acts.

I've since made fried chicken (Alton Brown's technique). I've made butternut curry, steak, and and entire breakfasts (made of eggs, hash, bacon, and veggies all in one pan!) Pancakes too!

My favorite trait of the iron is it goes from stove top to oven and vise versa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread