Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I have been a peruser of these forums for a while, and love all the posters in it with a few exceptions, and because of this, I felt it best to come here with this first. After a strange incident with a local independent promotion, I have come into posession of 62 above-ground pools of dubious construction. My apartment is only zoned for 25-30 aboveground pools for internal use, and with winter coming, the extra pools will be even more of a nuisance. I was thinking of donating them to a local charity, Pools For Fools, giving pools to disadvantaged village idiots, but I wanted to get the input of the good folks of the Punchsport Pagoda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control
If MMA has taught me anything it's that Brazil is a very hot country and people from Brazil are very poor and they probably cannot afford their own pools. You should donate your extra pools to Brazil.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Ian Rotten might be interested in a chlorine blood deathmatch.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Buy about one thousand cases of Faygo and take those pools to The Gathering.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh no we've been owned. Mods?????

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

if you haven't yet considered floating a wrestling ring on the pools, i don't want to know you

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

sk posted:

if you haven't yet considered floating a wrestling ring on the pools, i don't want to know you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HzGA3k7G-w&t=680s

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sk posted:

This, only without the floating wrestling ring condition

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

This, only without the floating wrestling ring condition

This, except add the Floating Wrestling ring condition back.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXoqfIU0C6Y

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

That is pretty impressive

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
World's largest apple bobbing competition.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

But with an above ground pool.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This genuinely might be the weirdest thread I've ever seen that wasn't intentionally weird.

This is like Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes without the charming absurdity or hilarity.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This genuinely might be the weirdest thread I've ever seen that wasn't intentionally weird.

This is like Hulk Hogan Meat Shoes without the charming absurdity or hilarity.

That's it!

Repaint the pools and fill them with meat.

Hulk Hogan Meat Pools.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Please tell me someone has the footage of Kanyon taking the legendary flip-bump.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

VogeGandire posted:

Please tell me someone has the footage of Kanyon taking the legendary flip-bump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-D9M3L4jsc

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I Before E posted:

giving pools to disadvantaged village idiots
give me the pools I before E

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I Before E posted:

I have been a peruser of these forums for a while, and love all the posters in it with a few exceptions,

:ohdear:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3580271

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Stack the pools in a pyramid and make the world's largest chocolate wonderfall.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Above ground pool? Wonder how much this guy weighs!

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
Inflate them, fill a dump truck with them, cover them with hay, throw Rikishi off the top of the Cell into them.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

El Generico posted:

Inflate them, fill a dump truck with them, cover them with hay, throw Rikishi off the top of the Cell into them.

First PPV I ever saw. Blew my tiny mind.

Big Dave
Nov 6, 2009

Friends don't shake hands, friends gotta hug!

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The dogs are enclosed in the above ground pool area.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I SPIT IN THE FACE! of people who don't want an above-ground pool.

MisterZimbu
Mar 13, 2006

I will say, I'll appreciate the creativity of putting an above ground pool underground.

Though I doubt that's what he was going for.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

I Before E posted:

I have been a peruser of these forums for a while, and love all the posters in it with a few exceptions, and because of this, I felt it best to come here with this first. After a strange incident with a local independent promotion, I have come into posession of 62 above-ground pools of dubious construction. My apartment is only zoned for 25-30 aboveground pools for internal use, and with winter coming, the extra pools will be even more of a nuisance. I was thinking of donating them to a local charity, Pools For Fools, giving pools to disadvantaged village idiots, but I wanted to get the input of the good folks of the Punchsport Pagoda.

Is this because of AIW and the pool full of cheeseburgers that Veda Scott got curbstomped into?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

I Before E posted:

Lmfao

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Somebody already made this joke, gently caress.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
What sort of bump would Wicked J take in the pool and would he do them sans water?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

What sort of bump would Wicked J take in the pool and would he do them sans water?

He'd do a SSP into a pool full of thumbtacks and light tubes.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
I have found a solution which should benefit you while neatly skirting your local zoning laws.

Arrange more than six of the pools in a loop or ring, edge to edge. Fill them mostly with dirt while leaving a gap along the "inner" edge where the pools form a negative space. Fill this portion with wet concrete. Once the concrete of your circle of pools has set up, fill the inner negative space with water. You have used a series of smaller pools to form a single, larger pool with a raised earthen deck surrounding it.

(The reason you should use more than six pools is that using only six pools will form a shape roughly equivalent to a single pool, which is like wasting five of the pools.)

Alternately, if you have enough fill dirt and feel like using a double digit number of pools, you could concrete around the entire inner wall of a pool, fill the remaining space with dirt, and then build your mega-pool around your own private island. You may want to check the local rules about islands, though.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Good place for a battle royal. Eliminate opponents by throwing them into the pool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Poole

• Locked thread